Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 36]

801Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:04

Rorrim

Rorrim

Rorrim saw Pharin beckon him towards the leathworker, and he noticed there was a quest there.
"Yeah, good idea. Let's do quests from the beginning." he said with a smile, as he followed Pharin to the leatherworker. As they walked towards the leatherworker, Rorrim couldn't stop himself from looking around, seeing the detailed structure of the virtual world.

802Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:11

Pharin

Pharin

Pharin opened the wooden doors to the leatherworker's place, greeting her with a cheery "Hello!", and looking around the place. She had all kinds of furs hanging on the walls, and leather pieces of armor.
"Ah, hello! I kind of need your help." The leatherworker said as Gabe entered the house after Pharim. A quest window appeared with all the required details, as Pharin pressed accept.
"If you bring me five furs as the quest says, I shall reward you." She said, as Pharim was prepared to leave already. "You comin, Gabe?"

803Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:16

Rorrim

Rorrim

Rorrim pressed accept on the quest, as he followed Pharin out. "Yup. Let's go outside" he said, as he took lead towards the town gates, drew his slingshot, and stopped suddenly. "Wait a second, actually." he said with a thoughtful voice. "I've gotta try something"
Suddenly, Rorrim's eyes opened wide, and a blue aura appeared around him, as he slowly floated into the air. An essence-looking beam shot out of Pharin, and a lock appeared in front of Rorrim. Then he landed, as he got a <Succesful Lock-On> message.
"Oooh. Nice skill you have here" he said, as he suddenly entered the Splendor Stance. "Let's move on."

804Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:25

m0k0n4

The breeze blowing among the trees, the sound of rustling leaves, the gentle sunlight, the chitter-chatter of people - all those sounds and feelings, becoming a gentle accompaniment to a certain cat-girl's rest.
Mirrel streched, and rose from the bench.
That was relaxing, she thought.

She looked around, and saw a quest signal in the Leatherworker's abode.
Well, only one thing to do, then.
====
"Hello there, miss..."
"Milanna. You can call me Milanna"
"Ah, I see. Good day, miss Milanna. My name is Mirrel, Mirrel Myteea"
"So, Mirrel, what brings you here? Need some home-made leather armor? Some new boots for the long trip? Or do you want to help me with my job?"
"The third, actually. I saw you have something I can help with, so..."
"Alright, then! Let's get right up to business! So here, wolf pelts make really good leather, you know? Best you can get 'round these parts. But the thing is, wolves are dangerous, territorial hunters. Nothing a leatherworker like me can handle. So I hire people to bring wolf pelts for me, like you! Bring me three wolves' worth of pelts, and I'll reward you nicely"
"I understand, miss Milanna. Expect my return"
"Yeah! Just... Don't die, okay?"
====
Leaving the leatherworker's store, Mirrel began her walk toward the town gates...

((Rorrim/Pharin would likely cross her path some time in the process))

805Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:27

Pharin

Pharin

"Hmm... A copycat... Same as real life I see." Pharin said as they left the town into a field of bunnies ready to be slaughtered for their fur. "Time to test out my skill." Pharin said, as he activated his spell. His hair turned from silver to dark brown, and much softer than before. Whiskers grew out of his cheeks, and a tail grew out of the tailbone. Then Pharin jumped on all fours and started dashing towards a bunny he had targeted. When he came in close, he slashed the bunny with his right hand's claws, dealing incresed damage to it, taking more than half of it's HP down. Then he continued beating on the bunny until it finally died. "Woo, my first kill." He said as he noticed that he felt anger. He felt great anger, and his yellow eyes were glowing brightly. Soon the glow just faded away and he went to normal.
---
20 Gold
20 EXP
x1 Synthetic Fur

806Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:34

Rorrim

Rorrim

"Aw shush it you." he grinned, as he scratched the behind of his head. As they came to the plains, and Pharin brutally murdered a bunny, Rorrim just looked amazed. "Whoa there, tiger." he said, as his posture also turned more beastlike. A tail grew from behind, and whiskers grew from his face. His eyes too, got more impressive. "Not a fan of the tail though." he said, as he lunged for a bunny. "Oh, this is fun" he continued, as he clawed it a few times untill it died.
--
15 EXP
15 Gold

807Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:40

Pharin

Pharin

"The funny thing is it's true. You're the one always copying homework.." Pharin giggled, dashing towards a bunny on all fours. This time he couldn't slash it, because it was only a one time per toggle thing, so he just punched the bunny, dealing damage. He kept punching it, as the bunny bit his hand, dealing some damage. "Owch, that hurt!" Pharin yelled, as he kept punching the bunny, soon after killing it.
---
13 EXP
17 Gold
x1 Synthetic Fur

808Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:43

Rorrim

Rorrim

"Hey, it's not like it helps me much. You always suck at doing your homework." he replied, as he ran towards another bunny, and smacked it with his tail. "I take it back. The tail IS fun." he punched the bunny a few times, as it tried to bite him. He dodged it easily, and whacked it with his tail, killing it. "And useful, too."
--
12 EXP
13 Gold
1x Synthetic Fur

809Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:51

Pharin

Pharin

"At least I try, unlike you." He said as he noticed the time. "Shit, I gotta go. Dude, if you want, go ahead without me, I'll catch up." He said as he pressed the log off button quickly.

810Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 16:03

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven logged in into the Milaheim Online, in the town of beginnings. He checked his map and saw another exclamation mark. "Town cook's place." He murmured. He rushed to the house and entered it. Suddenly a pop-up window appeared.
"Hey there young adventurers! Need something? Or actually, I need something. Can you help me? I will reward you!" The Town Cook said.
Raven clicked the accept button. "30 minutes." He went out and walked his way to the defined place, The Beginning Lake.

When Raven stepped outside the town, he saw 2 new players were bullying bunnies. "Not my problem." He said, and he rushed to the beginning lake.
When he arrived he sat under a tree and took a deep breath. "I think I have to make 1 or 2 friends at least to survive here..." he thought. "But no time to waste today, I have to make it to at least level 3 or half way to level 4 today!" He walked toward the lake and looked inside.
"So... kill 3 piranhas or angler fishes?"

811Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 10 2013, 08:37

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

"The best way is to try both." He thought to himself. He dived to the lake and suddenly emerged. "Why doesn't anyone tell me about breathing underwater?! I thought this is Virtual World!" He took a deep breath and dive down.
He saw a piranha not far from him. nice, he thought. He swam closer and he grabbed the Piranha with his Nasod Arm. The Piranha tried to run but Raven pinched the poor fish between his thumb and index finger. When its health was about 20% it managed to escape. It turned around and bit Raven's shoulder. "GRAAAA...BLUBUBUB" Raven swam up with the piranha still bit his shoulder. when he emerged he flicked the piranha and it flew few meter back. This time Raven took out his stick and he hit the piranha with it, successfully killed it.
30 Gold
30 EXP
1 Fish bones

one down, two to go Raven thought.

812Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 10 2013, 09:03

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Finally my one-day punishment is over! Time for MLO!" Kid ran toward his room. Once inside he took the Nerve Helmet and started the game.
"I wonder who's online...." Kid opened his menu and checked his friend list, no one's online. He sighed and looked to his right, the egg was still there. "Don't worry buddy. You'll hatch soon". He ran toward the gate and spoke to his egg again. "How about something to eat then? EXPs maybe?"
Kid entered the beginning plain but skipped it because he thought it's too easy. He wanted something different. Lake? Yeah! The Beginning Lake! Kid thought and marched toward the lake.

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

813Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 10 2013, 15:57

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven dived back into the lake and looked for any piranha or angler fish. Soon he saw 2 Piranhas charged him. Raven swam back and both Piranhas missed. He  grabbed 1 piranha's tail with his Nasod Arm and threw it to the surface. As the other piranha turned back, Raven let his Nasod Arm got bitten by the Piranha and his health decreased. He swam up with the piranha bit his arm. He caught the previous piranha and he threw them together. "Now you're goners, fishes! <Burning Burster>!" This time he shot 4 fireballs from his Nasod Arm which transformed into burning crows. Each piranha got hit by 2 crows, which killed them ultimately.
55 Gold
55 EXP
2 fish bones

"Nice, I can collect my rewards" he thought. Then he marched his way to the town.

814Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 10 2013, 16:08

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

In his way Kid met the new player from the previous day, Raven wasn't it? Kid approached him and greeted him. "Hey, what'cha doing? Finished the second quest already?"

815Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 10 2013, 16:09

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven saw the annoying player from the previous day. him again? tch.
"Yeah, just finished it. now if you let me, I'm tired and completely soaked. Step away from my way." Raven stepped aside and continued his walk to the town.

816Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 10 2013, 16:11

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"yap. Okay. See you later! If you need me, I'll be in the lake area for 1 hour, maybe." Kid continued his journey too to the lake. that sure was a tough guy...

817Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 10 2013, 16:14

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Once arrived Raven quickly went to Town Cook's place to offer up his quest items and collect his reward.
"Town cook, I bring your filthy bones. Gimme my money and EXPs." Raven said once he entered the town cook's place.
"Well, uh okay. Thanks for your hard work! Here's your reward, Mecha guy." Lazlo said to Raven.
250 Gold
100 EXP
Level up!

I think the next quest should appear in the map soon... Raven thought after he stepped outside the Town Cook's place.

818Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 11 2013, 06:11

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Once arrived Kid drank the water from the lake, which is, somehow, has became his habit. He sat near the lake and spoke to his egg again. "So, are you okay with seafood? sushi? I take that as a yes!"
Kid jumped into the lake ans scanned it for any prey. Soon he saw an angler fish couple. two would do, he thought, he chased them and grabbed their tail. The shocked angler fishes tried to break free but Kid was far stronger. He swam up to the surface and threw the couple upward. "<Lightning Bolt>!" He shoot 2 lightning bolts from his hand and killed the poor couple. "Rest in peace. In the name of Father, Son and Spirit."
60 Gold
60 EXP(not gained)
60 Pet EXP
2 fish bones

819Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 11 2013, 06:28

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven opened his map and checked it. He found 2 exclamation marks. He went to the nearest exclamation mark, and it was Mayor's place.
"Good evening young folks! You see, our village is currently..."
"Yeah I know just tell me the quest and let me go." Raven cut the Mayor's word.
"Fine then. Take these buckets and go to the lake, gather waters and bring them back to me." The mayor said.
"Fine. Raven pressed the accept button and 3 buckets appeared in his inventory. He went outside and rushed to the other place. The second quest should be better than this. Raven thought.
The second quest was available at Jeweler's place. He went inside and suddenly the quest pop-up appeared. Without the jeweler could say anything, Raven pressed the accept button and went out immediately.
"So, 1 stupid quest and 1 good quest. I'll do the first now, and the second tomorrow." Then Raven rushed to the lake.

820Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 11 2013, 06:36

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid dived again into the lake to find new preys. suddenly a Piranha bit his back. He wanted to scream but he held the pain. He grabbed the Piranha and threw it toward another piranha. The distracted piranha and the angry piranha both charged Kid. He summoned his scythe and dodged the fishes. Once they turned back, Kid swung his scythe and stabbed 1 piranha, and the scythe got though and stabbed the other. both piranhas died.
55 Gold
55 EXP (not gained)
55 Pet EXPs
2 fish bones

Kid swam up to the surface and climbed up. "I think it's all for today, egg! See you tomorrow!" Kid logged out near the lake.

821Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 11 2013, 06:44

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Once arrived there was no one in the lake area. He summoned his buckets and gather the water. Once he has 3 water buckets he brought 1 bucket on his right arm and 2 buckets on his Nasod Arm. He slowly walked his way to the town.
When he was walking in the beginning plain, 2 angry bunnies charged his leg and almost made him fell. "BUNNIES!" He kicked 1 bunny upward and stomped the other bunny. he kicked the stomped bunny and hit the previous bunny, killed both.
40 Gold
40 EXP
40 Pet EXP
2 synthetic furs.

Once arrived he rushed to Mayor's place and kicked the door, and it break open.
"Why did you kick it?" The mayor asked with surprise.
"My hand is full. Don't you see?" He dropped all buckets to the floor.
"Alright, thanks for your hard work. Here is your reward!"
50 Gold
100 EXP

Once outside Raven logged himself out.

822Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 11 2013, 10:27

m0k0n4

Mirrel stood within the southern part of the Forest of Beginnings, right in front of the imaginary border that separated it from the northern, contemplating. It has been quite a while since she arrived there, despite the constant nature-walking detours she took. While she did have to enter, the thought of the beasts within the area unnerved her.
Wolves, she thought. Vicious, territorial creatures, yet also man's best friend. From time immemorial, stories abound of wolves both devious and loyal.
Taking a moment to gather her courage. Mirrel stepped forward, and began her hunt.
I am the hunter, and they are the prey, she thought.
For now.
====
After a minute or so of wandering, Mirrel encountered a patrolling wolf, alone, who suspiciously laid its eyes on her soon enough.
Mirrel drew her blade, and the wolf leapt forward to attack. She stepped to the side, the wolf's body roughly grazing against her, but the brunt of the attack safely dodged. Before the wolf could grind to a stop, she retaliated, wooden sword impacting harshly to the wolf's back. Pressing the assault, Mirrel lifted her blade and brought it down again, but the wolf quickly recovered and sidestepped the attack, returning with a lunge of its own, aiming high on Mirrel's body.
The fencer ducked and swiped upwards, simultaneously dodging the high strike and damaging her enemy. As she got up to her feet, the wolf charged again, delaying its timing just enough to throw off Mirrel's attempted evasion and sinking its teeth into her front leg.
Mirrel yelped as a sudden pain burst through her body, the wolf attempting to make the injury worse. She stifled the pain, and heaved down toward her enemy's body with all her might.
The wolf took serious damage, but isn't about to give up the fight just yet, clamping its teeth down even harder. Mirrel swung once more, and this time crushed the wild canine's skull.
Sitting down, Mirrel sighed in relief, sheathing her sword.
It doesn't take a genius to know how severe her injury is, the pulsating pain and flowing blood the most obvious hints.
I'd be surprised if I can still run at this point, she mused. Now safe, she clasped her hands together, and began her prayer.
[Soothing Light].
Light fell from the heavens as her prayer finishes, washing over her and mending her wound miraculously. As her ability finishes, Mirrel stood up, moving the once-injured leg about.
Good as new, or so they say. This ability is really quite convenient - although I don't think I can use it in a fight.
A hint of smile now on her face, Mirrel began to walk again.

+45 EXP
+45 Gold
+1 Soft Fur Pelt

823Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 11 2013, 13:54

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven logged in in front of the Mayor's place. he remembered that he still has 1 more quest to do. He walked his way to the Southern part of beginning plains, to hunt wolves. "If I'm not wrong, I have to collect 4 fox fangs.".
After 1 long trip he arrived at the beginning plains, and went to the southern part. Not far he saw a fox sat below a tree peacfully. "you will REST in PEACE soon, poor fox." Even though Raven was afraid with wild animals but this is Virtual Reality, he forced his mind to think that those are not real.
He aimed his Nasod Arm to the fox and chanted his skill. "<Burning Burster>!" He shoot 4 fireballs which this time combined and transformed into large burning crow. it hit the lonely fox, which magically killed it without the fox could move an inch.
35 Gold
35 EXP
1 fox fang

"really... 1 hit..."

Not far from the first fox, another fox saw the whole incident. He got angry and charged toward Raven. the fox bit Raven's leg which followed by a scream of pain by Raven. Raven fell and the fox still didn't release its bite. Raven hit the fox's head with his Nasod Arm but its health only decrease a bit. Raven spawned his stick and hit the fox's body with it, still only decreased a bit. Raven saw his health was slowly, but sure, decreasing. The worried Raven punched the fox's belly with his Nasod Arm which was, surely, pain. The fox finally released its bite and stepped back, but soon charged Raven again. This time Raven was ready, with his Nasod Arm Raven punched the left side of the fox's head, and immediately hit the right side with his stick forcefully. The Fox died eventually, and Raven was dying with pain.
30 Gold
30 EXP
1 fox fang

"Ugh... This really hurts..." Raven took out a health potion and drank it up. His health fully restored and he scanned the plain for any new prey.

824Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 11:13

m0k0n4

Not long after her first encounter, Mirrel found another lone wolf, patrolling around the vicinity.
It stopped momentarily, sniffing the surrounding area. Smelling the blood of its brethren, it immediately turned its gaze to her, snarled menacingly, and lunged.

The wolf's intimidating poise stunned Mirrel momentarily, and the wolf's lunge caught her off-guard. She barely had time to react, putting her sword between her body and the wolf's jaws.
While she did manage to prevent the wolf's fangs from connecting with her body, its momentum is great and unhindered, knocking her to the ground.
The wolf pressed the attack, attempting to tear and rip through its foe using claws and teeth. Mirrel struggled, trying to both avoid the wolf's dangerous bites and to get it off her. Taking several painful scratches to her arms, she pushed the wolf away with one forceful shove.
Enduring the pain, she took her blade and scrambled back to her feet, just in time to meet another lunge attempt by the wolf with a sweeping, sideways strike, knocking the wolf to its side.
Not letting the chance go to waste, Mirrel followed up with a quick strike to the wolf's unguarded body. She lifted her blade for a second follow-up strike, but the wolf, who had recovered, jumped out of the way... Except that this was her goal all along, who successfully struck the wolf with her delayed strike.
The wolf, now critically damaged, rushed forward in a last-ditch reckless attempt to attack its opponent. Mirrel didn't expect this suicidal assault, and narrowly dodged to the side, the wolf's claws grazing her abdomen lightly, but painfully. The fencer attacked again, and finished the match with a sickening crack.

+40 EXP
+40 Gold
+1 Soft Fur Pelt

However, her joy was short-lived; another wolf came from the bushes behind her, this one larger and more menacing than the previous two.
A Dire Wolf, she thought.
Not given the chance to relax, the direwolf attacked, sinking its teeth deep into Mirrel's unguarded right thigh. The cat-girl had no choice but to scream, the pain nearly overwhelming her consciousness.
Quickly, she jammed her blade between the direwolf's jaws, prying it from her body, while trying to ignore the searing pain such an act created.
This isn't good. I'm close to my limits, and I can't safely heal myself in the heat of combat.

As Mirrel struggled with her faltering body, the direwolf had already recovered, and leapt high, attempting to lodge its opponent's head between its jaws, presumably quite literally ripping her head off.
Mirrel dropped down to the ground, clear of the direwolf's line of attack, and thrust her sword out as it sailed over her head, damaging and causing enough pain to disorient it for one second.
One second was enough - in that moment, the cat-girl quickly reached inside her satchel, produced a potion of healing, and drank its contents in a single gulp.
As the reddish liquid entered her system, her wounds and pain began to disappear, and she felt much, much better.

She didn't have time to rejoice; her opponent has already recovered, and poised to attack.
The direwolf rushed forward, but the fencer cleanly stepped to the side. As the direwolf made an u-turn to catch its opponent, Mirrel stepped forward, and drove her back leg into its side as hard as she can, knocking the direwolf down on its side. As the direwolf hastily scrambled to its feet, Mirrel lashed forward, striking its exposed belly with not one, but two quick slashes to the same area, producing a bone-cracking sound with each strike.
Mirrel stepped back as the direwolf managed to recover, bracing herself for an incoming attack.
However, the direwolf did not attack; rather, it let out a loud, piercing howl, forcing Mirrel to cover her ears.
In that moment, the direwolf lunged forward, aiming toward the cat-girl's neck. It nearly reached its target; however, Mirrel's reflexes won out, and the direwolf took a lightning-fast swing to its own neck, presumably snapping its spinal cord. The direwolf moved no more.

+42 EXP
+42 Gold
+1 Soft Fur Pelt

Phew
, Mirrel sighed in relief, her battle and quest over...
Or so she thought. She heard a rustle in the bushes. And another. And another. And another.
Unknowingly, she had been surrounded by wolves; the last howl must have attracted them.
One, two, four, six... Eight wolves.

She heard one of them howl, and her body began to shiver from head to toe.
Impending doom clearly in front of her, a feeling of dread began to take hold in Mirrel's body and mind. It was a fear - a primal fear - a fear of death. Her ears shifted backwards, and her tail began to curl between her legs. She almost gave in to panic. Almost.
Her eyes flitted across the area, scanning for something - anything - she could use to get out of this mess. She saw wolves in front, behind, and on her left flank... But she didn't see any foes on her right.
An opening, she thought.
Now I just have to wait for a chance to escape.

Seconds passed.
A minute passed.
The wolves attacked.
As soon as the wolves broke cover, Mirrel turned tail, making a mad dash toward her right. The wolves gave chase, keeping up with her speed.
Eventually, though, as she exited the forest of beginnings, the wolves gave up, and walked back toward the forest where they came.

Mirrel fell to her knees, panting and breathing rapidly. She had escaped death... For now.
Exhausted, she decided to take a rest nearby the lakeside, laying on her back.
Her eyes met the clouds, beautiful white images decorating the majestic blue sky.
...It feels so real.

825Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 33 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 13:08

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid logged in and found himself near the lake. Oh right, he logged out there yesterday.
"So from the forum, they said that the boss clearing party will gather at the tower, around 16:30 GMT+2, I should make it in time! And I hope at that time, you're already about 1500 EXP, egg!" Kid walked his way to the beginning forest, and looked for any fox.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum