Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 36]

826Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 13:21

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven found his new prey, a bit far from his place. He crawled there as quite as possible, but unfortunately his foot stepped on a dried branch, making a crack noise. The fox looked back and saw the crawling Raven. It charged toward Raven and gave him no time to avoid. The fox jumped onto Raven's back and clawed it twice and Raven fell to the ground in pain.
"YOU SHAMELESS FOX!" Raven stood up and charged the fox with his stick on his hand. He swung his stick and hit the fox's head, it fell to the ground and Raven stomped the poor animal twice. He punched the poor animal's head with his Nasod Arm until it died.
35 Gold
35 EXP
1 fox fang

Oh nice, 1 fox to go...

827Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 13:29

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Once Kid Arrived at the southern part of beginning forest he saw Raven not far from him, looked like Raven just finished a fight. Kid approached Raven and spoke to him. "So, not level 5 yet? Didn't you said that you'll achieve level 5 in 3 days?"

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

828Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 14:09

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven shocked to hear Kid behind him. He turned around and answered Kid's question. "I didn't take it seriously. Why should I be serious to someone like you." Raven turned around again and left Kid behind, looked for any lonely fox. But what he saw was only packs, packs and packs. "Aww c'mon, seriously..."

829Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:09

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Seems like you don't have any choices." Kid approached Raven and spoke to him. He summoned his scythe and held it in his left hand, while his right hand opened the menu. He navigated swiftly though the menu and sent a party invitation to Raven.
"Killing a pack is a difficult task if you're a solo player. If you want, I can help you"

830Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:14

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven took a deep think. "Just this time. Fast and quick." Raven pressed the accept button.
"I'm the one who need this, you're just helping me. I'll go forward, you stay at the back, prevent any unwanted attacks toward me." After Raven finished, he ran to a pack and launched his skill. "<Burning Burster>!" He shoot 3 fire balls and transformed into separated crows and hit each foxes. The distracted group charged toward Raven with anger.

831Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:23

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Alright, just as you wish." Kid watched Raven's skill once again, and he thought it was cool. The angry foxes charged toward Raven. "I'll distract the two, take care of 1 at one time!" Kid swung his scythe and created a lightning wave, which attacked the group, but the attack didn't distract them. "crap. <Lightning Bolt>!" He shot 2 lightning bolts and hit 2 foxes, and they changed their target, left Raven with only 1 fox.

832Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:38

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Nice, Raven thought. He concentrated on 1 fox only. He accepted the charge with his body and let his health decreased, but he grabbed the fox's mouth with his Nasod Arm. He threw it to the side forcefully a few times, and Raven threw the poor fox to the air and punched it's belly, knocked it back few meters and killed it eventually.
35 Gold
35 EXP
35 Pet EXP
1 fox fang
Level up!

"Give me 1 more!" He shouted to Kid.

833Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:39

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

The troubled Kid swung his scythe forcefully to the side, stabbed 1 fox and threw it to the other. "Hey could you fight a bit faster?!" He yelled to Raven.
1 of the fox bit his leg, a scream of pain came out from Kid. "ARGH! YOU MONSTER!"
35 Gold
35 EXP (Not gained)
35 Pet EXP
1 Fox fang

As he watched his health decreased time to time he heard Raven requested another fox. "NICE TIMING!" He swung his bitten leg toward Raven and the biting fox got thrown to Raven, Now Kid only has 1 enemy. He was sure as hell he could eliminate the other one. "It's a solo fight, motherf***er!!"

834Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:45

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

As Kid threw a dying fox toward him he prepared his stick and hit the poor fox to the side, and decreased it health a bit. "You're a goner!!" Raven yelled and he ran toward the fox, while the fox ran toward him too. Just before both imaginary figures collided each other, Raven jumped and did a front flip in mid-air, clawed the fox with his Nasod Arm. The poor fox dropped to the ground and started dying even more. Raven finished the fox with his stick, he thrust he stick into the fox's back, and painfully pushed it deeper and deeper until it died.
35 Gold
35 EXP
35 Pet EXP
1 Fox fang

835Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:47

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid stabbed the fox with his scythe and pulled his scythe toward him, making a deep and big scratch on the fox's body.
35 Gold
35 EXP (not gained)
35 Pet EXP
1 Fox fang

The fox howled painfully and Kid didn't waste this opportunity, he kicked the fox's head and stabbed its eye, killed it eventually.
30 Gold
30 EXP (not gained)
30 Pet EXP
1 Fox fang

"Phew, what a fight! what a fight!"

836Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:50

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

30 Gold
30 EXP
30 Pet EXP
1 Fox fang

Raven opened his menu and quit the party. "I'm not used to thank peoples, especially on a small case like this, but..." He opened his menu, and sent 2 fox fangs to Kid.
"I won't get any use to these items. It's yours." Raven drank a health potion and walked his way to the town, left Kid behind.

837Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 15:56

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid accepted the offer and saw Raven left him. "thanks! Oh hey, I heard the boss clearing event is moved to saturday, if you need help with wolves I can help you!"

838Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 16:02

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Once arrived at the town Raven went to the jeweler's place and gave up the fox fangs.
"Here you go." Raven said.
"Didn't you said something about 30 minutes?" The Jeweler asked Raven and insulted him.
"Whatever, gimme the rewards."
100 Gold
150 EXP
1 Fox fang earrings.

Raven stepped outside the shop and equipped the earring. Not far from there he saw a blacksmith. "Getting some armors would prevent me dying when tanking on boss clearing event." He went inside and asked the blacksmith.
"Gimme your best protective items!" Raven said.
"Well, I sell this Iron plate armor and Iron boots. both will cost 450 Gold, but you only need to pay 150 gold if you use the floor one item voucher!" Bill the blacksmith explained.
"Alright, I'll use the voucher and 150 Gold."
1 Iron Plate Armor
1 Iron Boots

"Thanks! come back anytime!"
Raven stepped outside and equipped his new armor. "This doesn't look bad at all!"

839Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 16:32

Pharin

Pharin

Pharin logged back into the game, all ready for action, and looked around for Gabe, but he was nowhere to be seen. He did send a message to Gabe saying to log in, so he just sat on the ground there with the Splendor stance, calmly embracing the winds around him, sensing every footstep of the bunnies around him. The soft breeze through his hair felt peaceful and calming, as he waited for Gabe to log in.

840Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 16:35

Rorrim

Rorrim

A door opened in mid-air, as Rorrim went through it, he was next to Pharin.
"Well, that certainly was an interesting way to log in, don't you think?" he said, whilst also in Splendor stance. He quickly switched to Feral Stance, as he pounced a bunny, dealing extra damage. Then he mauled it twice with his fists, as it died quickly.
--
10 EXP
10 Gold
1x Synthetic Fur

841Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 16:41

Pharin

Pharin

"Show-off." Pharin shrugged it off, as he stood up, and quickly switched to Feral Stance, growing the tail and everything. He ran towards a bunny and charged at it with the slice, dealing a lot of damage, and finishing the poor innocent little creature with his fists. "Ugh, this is boring, I wanna fight something bigger." He said as he took the rewards.
---
10 Gold
15 EXP
x1 Synthetic fur.
---
"Yay, we're done here, aren't we? Ikuzo!" Pharin yelled out his mostly overused word in his whole life from his anime addiction, and started marching towards town as quickly as he possibly could.

842Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 16:45

Rorrim

Rorrim

"Yeah, sugoi." Rorrim replied. "Let's go back, deliver this quest, and hopefully fight some huge monsters in our next quest. Meh, it's probably just fighting fish or something..." he shrugged, as he turned towards town, beckoning Pharin.
"I want another ability. Yours is nice and all, but.. it's kinda... not interesting?" he shrugged again.

843Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 16:56

Pharin

Pharin

As Pharin and Rorrim entered the town, they felt like at peace again, no more danger. They've marched towards the leatherworker's store, to finish the quest as fast as they can. Action was what they desire, not a boring walk in the park kicking bunnies. When they entered the Leatherworker's store, they were greeted by a small little puppy. "Sorry, that's my Billy. Anyway, do you have the furs?" The Leatherworker asked as she closed in on the guys to take the items.
"Kawaii!" Pharin was excited. That puppy was not like any puppy he had seen in real life. It was red. Bloody red. It had a tag above it's head [Hellcub Billy]. It wasn't just a dog, it was a baby hellhound. That's why it had dripping saliva from it's mouth and huge teeth. Red eyes looking like they were burning and claws ready to tear something apart. It was friendly and all, but looked creepy. It suddenly wasn't all that cute anymore.
"Uhh... Yeah... Here they are." Pharin said as he pressed finish on the quest screen, getting the rewards for the quest.
"Cool! Level up!" He said, putting his stat points on stats.

844Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 17:01

Rorrim

Rorrim

"Ah, awesome. Level up." Rorrim said, as he allocated his stat points.
"I should try stealing from a villager. I would get loads of gold since I focus on Thievery, right?" he said, as he looked on the map for where to go. "The chef, it seems... alright, let's go there" he said, as he already marched towards it.

845Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 17:05

Pharin

Pharin

Pharin followed Gabe (Rorrim) down the village towards the chef's house, as they closed in on it. "Pretty simple, I'd say." Pharin said, inspecting the style of the building. It was almost inseperable from all the other houses, except for the different flowers around it. The woodwork was simple and everything was the same.

They entered the chef's place, as he yelled immediatelly "I need your help. I need fish bones. Three of them." He said, going through his recipies and cooking pots, all frustrated and scared. "Will you help me?"

"Sure." Pharim said as he accepted the quest from the chef, and left the house. "Gabe, hurry up."

846Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 17:12

Rorrim

Rorrim

"Right behind ya" he answered, as he pressed accept, and ran off towards Pharin, as they went out of the town gates, entering the plains. "Less than 10 minutes ago, we were training here, hah." he said, as the bunnies on the field jumped around. He quickly moved towards the lake.

847Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 17:18

Pharin

Pharin

"Don't get so cocky. We were asked to kill fish..." Pharin smiled, as they marched towards the lake in the distance, sparkling from the sunlight. Pharin was tired of walking on all fours, so he switched to Splendor Stance, gaining a shield around him, giving one to Gabe, and started walking elegantly. "Well this will help us."

848Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 12 2013, 17:26

Rorrim

Rorrim

"I told you it would be fish or something. TOLD YOU!" he gnarled, as they reached the lake. "Got any fancy underwater breathing abilities? I guess not." he added, as he stretched, and stepped into the water, swimming downwards till he saw an angler fish. He smirked, as he swam towards it and pummeled it upwards. he did a half spin, and kicked the fish out of the water, as he quickly swum up to get some air. "It's hard fighting underwateeer" he complained, as the angler fish bit him. "God lordy darnit" he said, as he punched it. He sighed, and switched to Splendor Stance, gaining a new shield over the one that dissapeared. Then he shot the Angler Fish with a Spellsling Rock, butchering it.
--
25 EXP
25 Gold
1x Fish Bone
--
"One outta three!" he shouted, as he prepared his slingshot for another shot.

849Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 10:21

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid walked his way back to the town. "I think the party will gather up soon, like in 3 hours? I think I have to restock my inventory!"

850Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 34 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 10:25

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven went to the Leatherworker's place. "The next quest should be... here." As he arrived he entered the room.
"Hello young folk! Nice to see you here! Are you free at the moment? I need a help from you!" Milanna said. A notification window popped in front of Raven's eye.
"Collect 3 wolf pelts, isn't it? So this is what the freak guy talked about..." Raven pressed accept button and left the place. "It should be done as soon as possible..." He ran toward the gate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum