Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 36]

876Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 13:47

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven arrived at the tower and saw Kid entered the tower not long before. He dared himself to enter it too and he closed his eye. Once he opened his eye he saw the minotaur at the end of the room, and 4 players stood not far from him. He approached them and stood beside them. "Party?"

877Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 13:48

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"There he is. Feeling better, Raven?" Kid invited Raven to the party and he pressed the accept button.
"Cool. 5 peoples against 1 boss. I think we can do this!"

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

878Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 13:54

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Alright. Listen up. Ranged characters stay back, and melee go first. I think Velk or Raven should go first, since they're the most tanky out of all of us." Andrew said, as a pop up window with the name [Boss Battle] appeared. Andrew pressed [Start], and with that, the boss stood up. He looked confident. He approached the team as they spread out, and Andrew used his Gallop to leap back a few feet, landing down and getting some damage. "Dang, that still hurts." He said, taking out his trusty bow, and shooting at the boss, taking a small amount of it's HP down. "This will be hard." He said.
---
The Minotaur approached the team, looking at who to attack first. He noticed that Danth has low defense, so that's who the boss attacked. He attacked Danth, with his club, trying to Bash her, and everyone around her. That bash dealt damage to Danth, and a smaller amount to everyone else. Then the boss screamed with it's deep voice. "WEAKLINGS!"
---
((THIS IS THE ORDER OF ACTION!
Boss
Velk
Raven
Boss
Lightningkid
Dantheya
Andrew

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

879Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 13:57

Velk

Velk

Velk smirked, as he teleported the instant the minotaur clubbed the ground, managing to dodge the attack, and hopefully gaining the aggro from the Minotaur.
"Come and get me, Clubbrain!" he yelled, as he cut it's back again.

880Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 13:59

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven dodged the attack but his health decreased a bit. "YOU MONSTER! <Burning Burster>!" Raven shot 1 big, powerful fireball that turned into giant burning crow and damaged the Minotaur.

881Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:02

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

The minotaur channeled a spell, summoning four Goblins half the size of a human being, and they spread out between players. Even though their health is low, they still deal damage. Velk, Danth, Raven and Andrew were attacked by the goblins, and now the boss was focused on Raven. Raven's last attack damaged the boss a bit, and now it has 10 percent HP down.

882Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:04

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"I'll take care of the Goblins! <Divine Scythe>!" Kid threw his scythe around and hit the goblin which attacked Danthy, and also hit the Minotaur. "DIE!" Kid swung his scythe and stabbed his goblin, threw it few meters to the side.

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

883Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:08

Dantheya

Dantheya

"Thanks." She said to Kid. Danth used her spell to fuse with her imp, growing out her lavastone claws and fangs, and charged the boss. She launched a barrage of slashes at the Minotaur's legs, dealing damage with every slash, taking about five percent of it's hp down, and then she was knocked aside by the boss, leaving her HP half down. "You moron! My hair is ruined!"

884Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:13

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew pulled an arrow, and used Gallop to leap to the side for the accuracy bonus, and while he was in mid air, he shot at the boss, dealing a critical strike, and also taking about five percent of it's HP down. Now the boss was down to 85% health. Although the landing hurt Andrew aswell, it was sure as hell worth it as he now was hiding behind a marble pillar, and shot another arrow. As soon as he did, the Minotaur attacked him with his huge club, but hit the pillar, completely obliderating it into pieces, and one fell on Andrew, rendering him unable to move. "FUCK!" He yelled, "HELP SOMEONE."
----
As the boss shattered the pillar, it realized that Andrew was out of action for now, and left him alone. The entities in this game are smart, and know what they're doing. Minotaur turned for Raven, and bashed with it's club again, leaving Raven with 60 percent health, while still damaging everyone else except for Andrew. Being unable to move helped Andrew avoid damage.

885Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:18

Velk

Velk

"Dangit, Andrew!" Velk yelled, as he teleported behind Andrew, and began moving the pillar.
"Aaron!" he yelled, as a Dire Wolf came out of his chest, charged for the minotaur, and howled, which summoned two smaller wolves. As Aaron bit the Minotaur, one of the two smaller wolves jumped on the goblin that attacked Velk, and the other one clawed the minotaur twice. The boss had about 80% HP left.
Together with Andrew, Velk managed to push the pillar just far enough for him to be able to stand.

886Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:20

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

"ARGH! <Burning Burster!" Raven shoot another huge flaming crow and decreased minotaur's health by 7%. He rushed forward and punched his leg with the Nasod Arm twice, and the minotaur's health decreased by 3% more, so 10% total decreased.
"Kid! Switch for a moment please!" Raven jumped backward and readied his new skill to take off the goblins.

Last edited by Raven Taker on Sun Sep 15 2013, 09:30; edited 2 times in total

887Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:26

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

The Minotaur doesn't care who to attack, really, as long as it's a player, so if it's Raven or Kid, he still bashed Kid. Dealing abour 20 percent damage to him with a single hit. Everyone else was at about 50 percent down, and Danth was at 45.

888Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 14 2013, 14:28

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((BOSS FIGHT PAUSED. I HAVE STUFF TO DO. SORRY. CONTINUED TOMORROW))

889Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 15 2013, 05:36

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

It had been a couple of days since Nikki had managed to connect to what she deemed her second life, the life of a faerie-like creature in a fantasy world of adventure. Nikki swore by this point she was having some form of withdrawal, had she really gotten that addicted to Milaheim in the first day or two of logging in? She knew she didn't advance that far, but then again she did have to deal with how real that world actually got.
Well atleast i'm almost done here
Positive thinking is what kept her going as she more forcefully scrubbed a rather irritating bit of what seemed to be dry hardened gunk on the passenger door of her parent's car, chores where never the highlight of her day but the sun had been obscured by a blanket of clouds for the day, keeping the fury of sunlight at bay.
Considering herself done, Nikki hosed down the rest of the car sending soapy water flowing down the driveway only to spill into a nearby sewer grate, putting up her weapons of cleanliness back in the garage where they belonged and heading in, going straight for her room since her body begged for a break.
Ugh, I live with slave drivears.
Flopping down her bed, still in her slightly wet, slightly too small for her body white-t, and jogging shorts. Nikki didn't plan on doing much of anything at this point, sleeping would've made things awful with her levels of insomnia and a mid-afternoon nap, so she just stared up at the ceiling in bordem till looking away and immediately landing her gaze on the NerveGear she bought.
Well is has been a while...

She reached out for her salvation to bordem.
---------------

Updating NERVGR. . .

Connecting to server. . .
---------------

Laarra thanked the keep for the stay as she came out of the Inn.
Gotta get back into things I suppose. she thought, making way toward the northern end of the forest once more on the hunt for foxes.
--------------
Didn't take as long to run into her prey this time, Laarra had a feel for the forest from her last run through it, slowly going down the same slope she was forced down much earlier, surprisingly though, two foxes were in the clearing this time, one making a meal of a berry bush and the other looked to me having a rest near his friend. This won't take as long as I thought.

An evil grin began to spread across Laarr's face as she drew her weapon, lunging forward she surprised the two with aquick and decisive stab along the spine of the resting fox, gripping her weapon tighter she twisted the blade while it was still embedded in the fox, providing the snap she was looking for.
The other fox was quick to respond seeing his friend eliminated from the fight so quickly, turning away from its meal to attempt to Laarra's arm its next one. A swift kick put an end to that, the followed up overhead slash finished the deed.

Laarra stood amongst the fallen, her wings made a slight buzzing sound repeatedly as her mind attempted to repeatedly try to understand something.
How did I just do that?
------------

+32 Gold! +35 EXP!
+30 Gold! +32 EXP!
+2 Fox Fang

890Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 15 2013, 06:39

m0k0n4

The young lady woke up abruptly, the NerveGear still on her head.
Apparently, she had dozed off in the game world, and the device automatically disconnected her in response.
Well, at least today's a free day.
The young lady sighed, took off the device, and walked toward the bathroom.
. . .
Now refreshed, the young lady changing into a far more comfortable cotton dress, she took up the NerveGear once more.
I can't really leave my progress hanging.

=====
Logging in. . .
=====

Mirrel woke up nearby the lake of beginnings, still lying on her back. That wasn't too bad. As she moved to stand up, however, she suddenly felt a sudden wave of uncomfortable numbness from her backside. It came to her: she had been sleeping on her tail. That was not good. Not good at all.
Ugh.
She groaned, and rose back to her feet.
Ensuring her poor tail isn't permanently damaged or anything, she began to ponder about what to do next.
Oh yeah. I need to deliver these to the leatherworker.
Her body relatively rested, she began her trek back to the town of beginnings. She certainly had gotten used to it, as she crossed the distance without tiring.
====
"Miss Milanna? I have returned", Mirrel said, opening the door to the leatherworker's store.
"Oh, come in! Mirrel, was it? Well, you sure took your sweet time. Got the furs I wanted?"
"I'm sorry about that... But I do have your furs. Here you go, three wolves' worth", the cat-girl replied, taking a sack of wolf pelts from her inventory.
-3 Soft Fur Pelts
"Oh, don't worry about it! I still got my stuff, and you're still alive. Well then, a job well done deserves a reward, and I got the reward right here!" the leatherworker said, producing a pouch of gold from her wares.
+150 EXP
+100 Gold
"Thank you, miss Milanna. Now, please excuse me..."
"Right. Come again, you hear me?"
Mirrel nodded in response, graciously smiling.
====
As she left the leatherworker's store, Mirrel then realized she had leveled up from the quest rewards, and with it obtained one skill point - a relative rarity in the game world, or so she had been informed, as it is only obtained every five levels.
Well then, what skill should I choose?
I know, I'll go with... This!

As she decided on her skill, Mirrel suddenly found herself in a different place entirely, an empty room of stark white. No; to call it a 'room' would not be entirely correct. Rather, it was an entire space of empty white, a void stretching as far as the eye can possibly see.
And while the sudden change in her surroundings surprised her, what followed soon after astonished her even more.
"Welcome to the Skill Initiation Zone", she heard, a voice of unknown origin, but distinctively feminine.
"This is the place where you will learn and test skills. On this occasion, you have chosen: Crusader Path [Sacred Arms]. This skill is an active personal buff that grants your attacks additional magical damage according to your wisdom, and infuses it with the [Holy] element. Additionally, this skill will create a mystical medium to attack with if you are currently not wielding any weapon. A test dummy will be generated shortly; please utilize your new skill, [Sacred Arms]".
As the digital voice stopped speaking, a training dummy appeared. It was a humanoid, human-sized doll, not unlike a cross between a scarecrow and a crash test dummy.
"So, I need to utilize my new skill, then...", Mirrel mumbled to herself.
She brought her arm in front, and concentrated for one second, visualizing a weapon she would like to use, subconsciously.
[Sacred Arms].
With a muted schnick, like a blade being drawn out of its scabbard, Mirrel found herself holding a slim, straight sword, almost identical to a rapier that has a cutting edge - or a silhouette of it, at least, made out of a bluish-white light. It features a simple cup hilt, providing protection to her hands, and a large cylindrical pommel that features three seemingly out-of-place rings.
Amazing. The details are just as what I would like. The length, the balance - it's perfect. Or at least I think it's perfect.
Shaking away her amazement for now, Mirrel took up her stance, and attacked the practice dummy.
She could feel her attack connecting in a slightly different way that before - aside from physical trauma, she felt something else, something not mundane, that took part in damaging the dummy.
She viewed the glowing light-sword again, and saw that one of the rings in the pommel had disappeared.
Shrugging, she struck again, and saw the second ring had disappeared.
I see a pattern.
She stepped back, and lunged once more. This time, as the attack connected, the last ring disappeared - and with it, the weapon vanished into thin air.
So I guess it's on a three-hit limit.
As she gazed at her new ability's results, the voice rang again.
"Congratulations. You have now learned [Sacred Arms]. You will be returned to your previous location shortly. Until we meet again".

Mirrel felt a bright flash of light, and all of a sudden she was back again - right in front of the leatherworker's store.
I'm gonna have to get used to this, she thought.

Last edited by m0k0n4 on Sun Sep 15 2013, 10:53; edited 1 time in total

891Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 15 2013, 08:08

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Guys, just roleplay the bossfight, I will reply as the boss and myself whenever I can.))

892Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 15 2013, 09:43

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((The boss fight is stopped, and deleted until I figure out a way to properly do the boss fight. I have discussed this with the staff members, sorry for the inconvenience.))

893Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 36 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 15 2013, 14:49

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Andrew wrote:((Guys, just roleplay the bossfight, I will reply as the boss and myself whenever I can.))
((I could possibly help with that, I use to DM for a few events in my old guild. Problem being is timezones.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum