Me, Lightningkid, as 1 of the very first persons who reach level 5, would like to re-create the Floor 1 Boss Clearing Party. I'm going to tell you how it works.
Firstly, I will write down every party member's power and ability to make sure I miss nothing. After that I will try to develop as much strategies I could think off and ask for member's opinion. Once we choose the best strategy, we're ready to rock the g*ddamn Minotaur.
Time. I know that this "timezone" thing is standing between us. Yes, it is. But we won't advance any further if there is no sacrifice. I would like to tell it head on. I'm planning to advance on September, 21st-22nd 2013. What the hell?! Yes. Roughly 2 weeks from now. Why, because I'm giving you times to reach level 5, and I choose Saturday-Sunday because those are weekend, where almost all countries are having a short holiday.
Now, party members. Our RolePlay has gained several potential members, which I think should be enough to fight the boss. 9 members including me are fighting in Town of Beginnings. Here is the list I made for peoples I hope will participate:
- Andrew (our beloved MLO founder)
- Velk (one of our admin too, promised us to do his admin job more often to us)
- Lightningkid (me)
- Lancelott (my brutal, psychopathic little nephew)
- Mira (the multiple personality girl. sorry no offense)
- Dantheya (the imp girl with her little hellspawn friend. no offense)
- Kupu the Shifter (Laarra, or Kuppu, or whoever is his/her IGN. no offense)
- GravityFlux (damn, one of the oldest player, and still level 3. no offense bud)
- m0k0n4 (the healer girl. Cleric, isn't it? sorry no offense)
And here is the actual members that absolutely will participate:
If you want to join but not on the list, please tell me and I will write your name. If you're on the first list and absolutely will participate, tell me to move add your name on the second list.
Other information will be added later.
Update 1: Added m0k0n4 to the absolute party member.
Update 2: Please go to https://milaheimonline.forum.st/t69-first-boss-clearing#1187 the official thread from Andrew! thanks!
Last edited by Lightningkid on Sat Sep 07 2013, 14:52; edited 3 times in total