Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 36]

151Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 19:48

Velk

Velk

Velkafir follows Andrew.
"Let's see how this work, then."
((I read it, wrote something back Wink ))

152Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:03

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Hello!" Andrew said as he came in and saw a man by the counter, doing something with a magnifying glass. The person got startled and dropped his magnifying glass.
"Oh hello!" He said as he picked up his glass again. "Welcome to the identification store. How may I assist you? The npc asks lookingat Andrew and Velk.
"Well, I needed to identify this bow." Andrew says as he gives the man his bow from the inventory. The man takes his bow, and inspects it with the same magnifying glass. Soon after, Andrew gets his bow handed back to him with four unallocated stat points, and a window pops up, telling him to allocate them. He puts three on Accuracy and one on Agility. That gives him a Wooden Shortbow (+3 Accuracy; +1 Agility). "That will be two hundred gold." Says the Identifier man. Andrew hands him the gold, and equips his bow, feeling his stats increase. "Sweet!" he yells out of excitement.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

153Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:10

Velk

Velk

Velk saw the screen pop-up in front of Andrew, and saw him allocate his points.
"Nice. Seems simple enough." he said, as he looked at Andrew's new bow.

154Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:14

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I can't wait to try this beast out!" Andrew said, "Thank you, mister!" He continued, gesturing Velk that they are leaving. "You coming?"

155Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:15

Velk

Velk

"Yes, of course. Do you know where to take the next quest? It seems that we get a quest for each level we gain..." he followed Andrew, as they left the store.
"You'll probably deal loads more damage with that thing.. +3 Accuracy... isn't that the damaging stat for <Ranged> classes?" he continued.

156Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:22

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Yeah, it is. That is Why I am focused on it. Damn, I can't wait to get out of this newbie stuff so I can get myself a pistol or two." Andrew answered as they exited the shop to look for another quest, and he opened the town map again. "Ah there we go!" He said, noticing an exclamation mark in thr mayor's house. "Shall we go there?"

157Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:28

Velk

Velk

Velk nodded.
"Yeah.. this starting gear is.. rather.. weird." He said, looking for the right words. "I need a weapon with a longer reach as well. A spear... scythe... halbard... anything. A staff would do as well... but still... The <Strength> bonus is better than the <Weapon Type>." he sighed.
"Do you perhaps think that we get a bonus when using weapons from our <Title>?" he looked at Andrew.

158Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:33

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Not that I know of. Maybe in future patches?" Andrew made an assumption, walking into the general direction of the mayor's house. Or shall we call it a mansion...

159Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:49

Velk

Velk

Velk and Andrew entered the Mayor's Manor, where they saw the Mayor sit at a huge table, with an exclamation mark over his head.
"Will you?" Velk asked Andrew, but just as he said it, the Mayor - whom was probably scripted; said:
"We're running out of water in the well! Would you two please help me? I've got some buckets, and I need the well refilled... I'll reward you handsomely!". The two of you? Velk thought. This was very advanced technology.
"Why don't you just use the lake north from here?" Velk asked, as he crossed his arms.
"There are Piranhas and Angler Fish in the lake.. it's not safe for us to go there... and we have our well... we do not want to lose it.".. Velk looked at Andrew, and back to the Mayor, and he sighed.
"Very well. I'll... we'll help you." he corrected himself, and he pressed <Accept> on the pop-up that appeared.

160Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:06

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Woah, fancy!" Were the two words to come out of Andrew's mouth as two buckets appeared in his hands right as Velk accepted the quest. He looked at the buckets, then at Velk, then at the buckets, thinking Seriously?, as he shrugged and went towards the exit. "Well, at least there won't be any pesky bunny killing this time." Andrew said.

161Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:11

Velk

Velk

"But the bunnies! All the EXPERIENCE!" Velk said sarcasticly. "Yeah, no bunnies this time.. but.. water gathering..? Are we supposed to do it at the Lake? Or is there another spot?" he asked, as he beckoned Andrew with him as he walked outside.

162Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:14

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"It's probably the lake yeah. I don't see any other water spot on the ma." Andrew said, as he was walking while he had the map open, and accidentally walked into a pole, hitting his forehead. "Ouch!" He said, rubbing his forehead.

163Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:17

Velk

Velk

Velk stopped, looked at Andrew and laughed
"Hey, watch where you're going. Can't have you dying from walking into a pole! Anyways, let's get going." Velk was about to take out his sword, when he was getting a note saying that he might get a violation if another player saw him. He shrugged, and put his sword back.

164Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:23

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I wonder what happens if a player kills another player." Andrew said. He didn't see that anywhere, so it was interesting.

165Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:28

Velk

Velk

"Eeh... Let's not... test that.. at least... I believe.. maybe they get an infraction? Though if it's PVP... they'll probably get some sort of EXP reward... maybe even some of their opponents gold? I don't know..." Velk said, suprised at Andrew's question. "But let's get going north!" he continued, as they went towards the town gates.

166Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:33

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Well I didn't say I want to kill anyone, I'm just curious." Andrew said, as they went through the town gqtes and entered the plains.

167Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:35

Velk

Velk

"Well, I hope not!" Velk said jokingly. He took out his sword and swung it around, and added "It's like.. the third day? Or something ilke that.. and still no treasure chests." he shrugged, as they went northwards, getting closer and closer to the end of the Plains.

168Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:40

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Maybe they're not on the first floor?" Andrew said, as he put the buckets into his inventory and pulled out his bow. "This even feels like a weapon, unlike that slingshot..." He continued.

169Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:44

Velk

Velk

"Yeah.. maybe.. I think I have to log out now.. we can continue this tomorrow, right?" he asked, as they went on, reaching the end of the zone. "I'm getting tired, you see." he opened his menu, and pressed the log out button.

170Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 21:51

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Before he could log out, Andrew said "Have a good night.", and waved at him. soon after he found a safe place and pressed the logout button himself.

171Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 02:00

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

Tyler groaned as he walked through the gate to the Lake. "I have a feeling that this isn't going to be fun..." he mumbled as he read the quest information. "Soooo am I suppose to go swimming to get the bones?" He thought as he looked at the lake. "Looks so real...but I shall worry about it another time." He shrugged as he looked at the time. "Time to get some sleep." he shrugged as he went to a safe spot and logged out.

172Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 03:49

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"OH CRAP I OVERSLEPT AGAIN HOW CAN I SLEEP WHILE HAVING NERVE HELMET ON TWICE IN A ROW" Kid wakes up. He rushes his breakfast and since it's sunday he gets back to nerve helmet and play MAO again.

"Ah crap... those peoples must've left me behind..." Kid says as he logs in but the 2 peoples aren't there anymore.

"Sigh... they're probably level 4 already... I gotta rush!" He opens the map, looks for exclamation sign and founds that it's above mayor's house.
"Why does the mayor need us?"
When Kid arrives at mayor's house, the mayor tells him to get water from the lake using a given bucket.
"What?! are you kidding me?! No killing no brutally murdering whatsoever?! Gah this should be the first quest!"
Kid walks away with the bucket in his hand.
"This doesn't make any sense..." I gotta kill some mobs first!"

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

173Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 06:19

Flip Jester Boy

Flip Jester Boy

"Take this!" Rowna says as he stabs the piranha swimming toward him, killing it.

174Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 07:31

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew logged back in after a good night's sleep, looking around him. "Hmm... Velk logged out somewhere around here... He isn't here yet then." He said, before he remembered that he can check in his friends list. He popped up the menu to see that Velkafir Sunhigh is Offline. "Oh well, I guess we play the waiting game."

175Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 7 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 08:08

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

*LOGIN*
ID: GravitationalFluctuation
Character Created
*Entering*
AS Neil entered the gameworld as Dante, he felt weird. Probably due to it being his first VRMMORPG. He was in a sort of Plains. Intuitively, he knew it was the Beginning Plains. Okay, it wasn't intuitively. It was a feature, of course. There were bunnies around him. Which was annoying. He didn't like bunnies, or cute things, probably due to his usage of them as test subjects to the harmful powers of alternating current. Maybe it was guilt. He did not care. Much. He looked at himself. Wearing a rather rough cotton robe, he also had a twig. A BLOODY TWIG! "Whaaaaa.." In any case, it was time for some action.

He cracked his knuckles, and then remembered that he was a mage class. He sighed, and drew the damn twig.
He received an internal body message. "STOP CALLING IT A TWIG"
He refused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum