Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 36]

676Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:07

Mira

Mira

Mira looked at the furr-no, feline woman that looked down at her. We need to find.. the mayor, right? Yeah yeah, the mayor! Let's gooooo!
You're noicy!
Am not!
Am too!
Am not!
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DISTURB MY MIND, TOO?!
Sorry ma'am. Mira went out of the restaurant, and headed towards the Mayor's manor. She quickly got there, and she entered the manor.
This place is faa-ancy!

Is not. It looks too much like my own home.
You have a MANOR?
...yes... Mira went straight up to the Mayor, and saw the quest indicator. Yeeesss.... now I can help a MAYOR! And become a HERO!
"Excuse me, ser Mayor. (teehee, ser.) Would you happen to be in need of a brave hero..ine?

"Ah yes, we need to get more water to the town. I have three buckets here I need with filling."
"...really? THAT's what you need a brave heroine for? Fetching your own water? Well, I guess I DO get rewards..." she said, as the quest popup appeared "Okey-dokey-lokey, let's get to it, then!"

677Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:10

Dantheya

Dantheya

Bunnies everywhere, and players killing them, that was the sight Danth saw crossing the plains. She was quite glad she did not have to bother with those pesky creatures herself anymore. As much fun as it was for Hex, it was still irritating. She looked at Hex who was once again sitting on top of her head, and she higgled seeing him smile all the time. She felt happy, she knew Hex would be a good friend to her. Although it would be interesting to change her lifestyle up a little, getting a player friend. But who would possibly even consider being friends with such an awful person as Danth?

She closed in on the lake, and she could see it in the distance.Sparkling water, reflecting the blue sky, and you could barely see fish in there. When they came near, she noticed that the lake is quite deep and it might be a problem. Then she remembered...

"Hex, can you be in water?" She asked her hellspawn. He was all burning and hot, so that might have been a problem. If they can't fight in water, they will need a partner, and that wasn't something Danth wanted. She hates company, she really does, except for Hex though.

"Yes, I sure can." Hex giggled, as he climbed down and jumped into the water, waiting for Danth's commands to attack.

678Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:27

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"I guess I'll back to the lake once again..." Kid thought to himself then walked his way to the lake.
Once he arrived he saw someone. No, Kid thought it was something else, normal human can't grow that long ears, can they? Kid thought. Kid dared himself to greet that player. It's obviously a player, NPC couldn't be outside the town...
"Excuse me, miss?" Kid greeted the woman with long ears.

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

679Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:35

Mira

Mira

Mira skipped to the lake, jumping over several bunnies, dancing past them and giggling. She soon reached the lake, and saw two people already there.
"Ooooo, you guys! How fun!" she said, with a childish voice. "How are you doing?" she continued, skipped over to the water, and filled her buckets with water.

680Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:37

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth's ears caught on two people talking to her, and she turned around, yelling "Hex, get outta the water, we got company!".

"Yes?" Danth replied to the young man, as Hex came out of the water and wobbled onto Dant's head as usual, being himself, giggling.

"He's funny." Hex whispered into Danth's ear, giggling again.

681Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:38

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Lightningkid wrote:"I guess I'll back to the lake once again..." Kid thought to himself then walked his way to the lake.
Once he arrived he saw someone. No, Kid thought it was something else, normal human can't grow that long ears, can they? Kid thought. Kid dared himself to greet that player. It's obviously a player, NPC couldn't be outside the town...
"Excuse me, miss?" Kid greeted the woman with long ears.
((IM A FRIGGIN ELF. LONG EARS! IVE SAID IT SOOO MANY TIMES! ARGH!))

682Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:42

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Oh, um, hi... Miss?" Kid was a bit shocked to see a fire imp jumped to her head. He also saw the girl who threw a bunny toward him.
"Hi, too, miss bunnythrower" Kid greeted the other girl too.
It's awkward, he said to himself. Kid himself was weak when it came to speaking with woman, and now, women.

((What? hi grav long time no see lawl))

683Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:45

Dantheya

Dantheya

"Yes?" Danth asked, petting Hex. The mask on her face covered it, so Kid couldn't see her face really, that made her smile. She likes to be hidden, unnoticed.

"Oh, hi, crazywoman." Hex greeted Mira with a giggle.

684Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:46

Mira

Mira

"Hey, you're that girl we me-" her eye instantly switched to red "Ah, Mrs. Hellspawn!" a diabolical grin surfaced on Mira's face. "Doing some boring quests? Or is your little imp having fun?" she looked at her claws, and then looked at the imp on Dantheya's head.
Why is it that I may not even be in MY OWN BODY?
Shush, I've been waiting for this.
You shouldn't butt in when I'm talking with people, hmph.
She heard the man talk to her.
"Ooooh, you.. where's the little knight?" she said, bored. "Hey, Mira why did you run from this guy again?" then she heard the imp talk to her,
"Why, hello there, hellspawn. Having fun above hell?" she answered with a grin.

685Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:49

Dantheya

Dantheya

"Yes, very much!" Hex started jumping on Danth's head out of happiness.

"Anyway, unless you got something important to say, I'll go kill piranhas now." Danth said, taking the imp off her head and holding him in her arms. She felt like the imp was her son, her little crazy sadist son.

686Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:51

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"um, nothing, I just came here to practice myself, I didn't knew there were players here too. What are you girls up to? mission?"
This is awkward, I'm talking to a masked woman, and another one with multiple personalities, it seems, Kid thought to himself, embarrassed.
"Well, he's offline."
I better go on my own practice, before this condition turn into something unpleasant, he thought to himself, then he pulled away his staffs.

687Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 06:55

Mira

Mira

"How fun for you, imp. And what's wrong with a little.. lively chatter, Ms. Hellspawn? Not liking it? Well, at least you can speak with people, unlike Mira.
I'll seriously kill you.
Good luck, I'm you.
"Oh? Oh yes, yeah, mission. I'm doing a quest, right." she shrugged, as she went over and filled her buckets. "Well, that'll be all from me. Should I wait for you, Ms. Hellspawn?"

Let's have a party! A grand good time! Come oooon!
Shut up.
Shut up.

688Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:02

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

it can't be, is she having little chat with her personalities? Kid thought to himself because the girl stopped talking for few seconds.
"anyway, I'm Kid, what's your name?"

689Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:03

Dantheya

Dantheya

"He? Who's offline?" Danth asked,
"And yeah, I'm doing a quest. I don't have a lively character, so whizz off." She said, turning for the lake. She picked up Hex, and threw him in the lake, "Have fuun!" She yelled, as she watched him plop underwater. When she controls him during battle where she can't see him, she senses his surroundings, and sees what he sees in her mind.

"Wee!" Hex plopped into the water, looking around for a kill, when he saw two piranhas swimming in the lake. He started swimming towards the piranhas, using his flame to actually boost his speed. Piranhas noticed him soon after, and they engaged into a fight. Hex swum past the fishies, and sliced one of them with his claws, cutting some scales off one Piranha's body, and cutting quite deep. It took half of the Piranha's HP down, rendering it hardly viable to move. Next time he approached them on his own, and finished the hurt piranha, biting it, and killing it. It was uncooked fish, so he spit the chunk he bit off quickly.

Although the other piranha just got more mad as it watched it's friend die. It charged towards Hex, all angry and determined. Hex swum up a bit and out of the velocity the piranha passed him. He sliced the piranha's back, cutting all the way through, and dealing more than half of it's HP as damage. It quickly turned around and bit Hex in the back, and then he tried to shake it off but he couldn't. He put his arms behind his back and grabbed the piranha, clawing it's eyes out, dealing the finishing blow.

---
50 Gold
50 EXP
x2 Fish Bones

690Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:09

Mira

Mira

"Me? Oh. I'm.." Don't do it. gee fine, "Sasha. Yeah, you can call ME Sasha." she shrugged, as she said it with a bored voice. "Alright, Ms. Hellspawn, I won't wait for you, then." Mira finished getting her water buckets, and walked back towards the town.

691Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:11

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Offline? Oh my friend. yesterday this miss bunnythrower threw a dying bunny toward me and my friend, and he's offline at the moment."
Kid saw the imp girl threw his little imp into the lake. It couldn't be a pet, so maybe it's a skill? he thought to himself.
"Oh anyway, it doesn't matter if you don't wanna make friends, but let me tell you something. You can't finish up the boss by yourself. Some level 5 players, including me, have made a party to finish him up and advance to second floor. So you will at least need us to advance. Just a little information for you."
Kid opened up his menu, and sent a friend invitation request to the Imp girl. Apparently her IGN was Danthy. Cute name, he thought to himself.

692Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:20

Dantheya

Dantheya

Hex surfaced for some air, and then dove right back into the water, scanning the surroundings for another fish, that would be alone, since only one was needed now. Although Danth was controling him, he still charged for a piranha he saw all alone. Swinging his claws, he closed in and started slashing, ripping the piranha apart. He would have been giggling, if he could. After a while the Piranha just died.
---
25 EXP
25 Gold
x1 Fish Bone.
---
Hex surfaced from the water, came out of it and dried off instantly. He climbed on top of Danth's shoulder, and sat there, gripping her hair for balance and stability.

"Oh I know about the boss, don't worry. And I did not say anything about not wanting to make friends. I just have a habbit of being a bitch, and a bitch is not someone who's good at being a friend" Danth said, looking at the person. "Sure, I'll accept the friend request." She shrugged off, pressing accept.

"He seems miserable." Hex whispered into Danth's long Launthmer ear, giggling afterwards.

"Anyway, I'm off to finish up my quest." Danth said, as she started marching towards town with a staff in her hands, a mask on her face and an Imp on her shoulder.

693Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:26

Mira

Mira

Mira moved past the plains, ignoring the annoying bunnies everywhere. She went inside the town, met the mayor and delivered the quest without second notice.
"Here. Give me my stuff."
The mayor looked annoyed, but gave her the rewards.. She shrugged, and logged out. I have better things to do right now.
--
50 Gold
100 EXP.

694Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:28

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((well that was rude))
"Alright then... See you around!"
As Danthy left for town, he targeted a lonely piranha. He activated his <Divine Staff> , threw it and both hit the lonely piranha, killed it instantly.
"Hm, there should be more to expand from my ability..." He thought and finally he found the most effective place.
"Northern side! Wolves have big amount of health. I sure could expand my combo there!" Then Kid started his way to the northern part of beginning plain.

695Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:40

Dantheya

Dantheya

((My apologies. I don't mean to be rude, it's my character that's rude. Smile Hope no offense taken?))

"Bye." Danth said marching towards town. Some people in this game are really friendly and normal, for example that Kid person. Danth thought to herself. That was true though, some are just plain coo-coo crazy. "You okay, Hex? Are you tired? I can let you go for now if you want me to." Danth said, looking at Hex by her shoulder.

"Nah, it's fine. I can stay as long as you need me to stay. Besides, you don't really have friends besides me, do you?" Hex said, crawling all around Danth's body, giggling, and then settling on her hair.

They were already in town, when she went for the cook. "Good point." She entered the cook's house, and pressed finish on the quest immediately, getting the rewards, and leaving the place.
"Byee." She said, closing the door.
---
100 EXP
250 Gold
Level Up!
Level 2 -> Level 3
Intelligence increased by 2 points!
Left over EXP: 35
---
"Nice, level up!" Danth said enthused. "Now where's the next quest?"

696Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:43

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil walked up to the Jeweler, and turned in his quest. He was kinda tired, and had logged out sometime ago to get some sleep. Instead, he slept an entire day, and woke up in the University's medical area. They had tried to wake him up, but couldn't. He must have been in one hell of a sleeping fit if they couldn't wake him up even by throwing ice on him. The Jeweler was quite happy, and said "Thanks! Here, take this as a token of my gratitude!" The quest ended, and Neil was happy
----------------
100 GP Gained!
150 EXP Gained!
Fox Fang Earrings Gained!
LEVEL UP!

"Well, thats some really good loot!"

697Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 07:52

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((None taken Smile ))
As Kid arrived at the northern part, Kid saw an unusual view there. There were no wolves at all.
"What the hell... Did I miss an event or update or something?" But suddenly a wolf charged him from his back. with his reflect Kid hit the wolf's belly when it was in mid-air, threw it up and forward. When the wolf ran back to him, he started his combo.
"Hey, wolf. I name this technique the Single Spin. Watch this! <Divine Staff>!!" Kid pulled his staffs backward and swung and threw them up forward powerfully that made his body spun. He quickly called his scythe and when he finished his body spin the wolf was already right in front of him, it got hit by his scythe and the wolf died instantly.
Well that called Single Spun. There goes my staffs, he said, when his staffs disappeared right after they hit the wolf.
45 Gold
45 EXP (not gained)
45 Pet EXP
wolf pelt

"Is there any other combo I could think about..." he said to himself while looked for another wolf.

698Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 08:06

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth now went for the mayor, of course, for another quest. She noticed that the Jeweller's store also has a quest, so she went there first. As she entered, she was greeted by the Jeweller NPC Milanna.
"Hello! Would you mind helping me out? I want to make some earrings and stuff, but I ran out of fox fangs. Would you be a dear and bring me some?" Milanna asked, working on what seemed a ring.
"Uhh, as long as you reward me." Danth replied as she pressed accept on a quest window that had appeared, and left afterwards.

Next, she turned for the Mayor. When she entered the house, the Mayor got startled of her imp for a second, but then he calmed down, realizing it's a harmless creature.
"Hello, I need your help." The old man said, "The village is running low on water supply, and we are asking everyone to pitch in to help. Would you mind bringing back two buckets of water?" He continued, as he handed the buckets to Danth, and popped up a quest window.
"If there are rewards, you shall receive my help." Danth said, pressing accept on the quest and putting the buckets in her inventory.

She left the mayor's place, and started walking towards the exit of town. It was getting late in the real world, but that wasn't a problem for her, since all she did at home was watch TV, and never worry about stuff like school or homework. She had crap tons of free time, and this is how she decided to spend the time.

She entered the plains, ignoring all the harmless but annoying bunnies, and just going towards the forest where the foxes were. She decided to kill the foxes first and then get the water on the way back, because it's the most efficient way to go.
"Hey, Hex... What profession do you think I should take?" Danth asked Hex, hoping to start a conversation. It was boring to just walk alone with an imp on her shoulder giggling all the time.

"Uhh... I am not sure. I guess you have to pick between blacksmith and tailor, since they're the most useful to you." Hex replied, thinking about the question. Almost every profession was good for her except leatherworking and woodworking, so it was quite a hard decision to make.

"I guess I can worry about that later." Danth said, as they passed the lake and entered the fox area. "Alright, let's kill some foxes!" She said, looking around for a fox to try and kill.

"Oh boy, action!" Hex yelled, jumping down from Danth's shoulder.

699Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 08:17

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"If I really want to be useful to the boss fight, I have to learn to handle several monsters at once." Kid aggro-ed a pack of 2 wolves and 1 dire wolf.
"Here we go!!! <Divine Staff>!!!" Kid jumped to the air and threw his staffs onto the wolves. While the Dire wolf jumped to chase him, Kid drew his scythe and did a front-flip in mid-air, hitting the dire wolf with his scythe. all the wolves dropped for seconds and raised up again and chased him.
Kid landed successfully but the wolves bit his leg.
"CURSE YOU! <Lightning Bolt>!" He opened his left palm, aimed it to a wolf and shot a Lightning bolt. He aimed shot another Lightning bolt to the other wolf. When the Dire wolf was about to bit him, he jumped backward but the Dire wolf was stronger, it jumped further and bit Kid's left hand.
"AARGH! CURSE YOU!" Kid stabbed the dire wolf's back with his scythe and jumped backward.
"I gotta end this!" Kid swung his scythe horizontally and created a lightning wave like usual, killed all 3 wolves.
120 Gold
120 EXP (not gained)
120 Pet EXP
3 wolf pelts

"Well that hurts a lot... Maybe I have to get to the lake to drink some water..." Kid gulped a health potion and walked his way back to the lake.

700Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 28 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 08:30

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth saw a fox walking around some bushes, eating berries off of them, just minding it's own business. Danth decided that it was the perfect time to attack when the fox was eating off a bush.

Hex ran towards the fox, and when he was already near, the fox spotted him, and assumed it's battle stance. Hex stopped right next to the Fox, and assumed his battle stance. Now it was a western showdown. They were both looking at each other's eyes, waiting for someone to make a move. If you concentrated enough you could actually hear the sound of western music playing in the background, if you have an imagination wild enough. They were both standing completely still.

Hex moved an inch with his leg, and the fox leaped onto him, biting his shoulder, and leaving them roll on the ground out of velocity. When they stood their ground again, Hex took his turn, and started slashing away with his claws, damaging the fox's cheeks and neck, taking some of it's HP down. Although Hex was also hurt from that bite.

The fox tried to jump on him again, but this time he dodged the attack, jumping to the right side, and that left the fox's side open for an attack. He launched himself off the ground, and stabbed the fox in the side with his claws, and bit it with his fangs, dealing enough damage for it to die. "That's what you get." Hex said, standing on top of the corpse before it disappeared.

---
35 EXP
35 Gold
x1 Fox Fang

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum