Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 36]

651Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 14:29

"Alright. If I'm not happy with the result, I will kill you." Lancelott entered the Woodworker place. after few minutes he came out with a wooden sword at his hands.
"I just remembered, I have something to do, can you wait for like an hour or so?"

652Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 14:37

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"hahaha that looks good on you! Alright if so, I'll be offline too. I will online again in 1 hour, if you're still offline i will embark on my adventures alone! hehehe"

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

653Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 14:59

Mira

Mira

Mira went outside the town gates, passing the bunnies she had almost just killed. Her thoughts filled with banter from different people, in which she had joined as well. She did not lose focus, for she did not want to become another person. She wanted to be her. While thinking these thoughts, she had already entered the Lake zone. She looked at the water. "I am meant to swim? I wonder if it'll take my clothing into consideration.."
"Who cares? Just JUMP down! Or I'LL do it for you!"
"Why so serious?" Mira sighed, as she leapt into the water, meeting an Angler Fish just as she fell down. Her lungs were almost immediately filled with water, so she rushed up.
"I HAVE TO TAKE BREATHING INTO CONSIDERATION AS WELL?!" she yelled, but quickly covered her mouth, took a deep breah, and swam back down again, looking at the Angler Fish.
Today is the day you die, Fish. she thought, while keeping the others comments away. She swum by it, sliced it, as it headbutted her, knocking her breath out. She quickly sliced it before swimming up again.
Stupid fish. she swam down again, and finished the fish off.

--
30 EXP
30 Gold
1 Fish Bone

654Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 15:50

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid logged in only to find out that his new friend, Lancelott, is already online somewhere.
"Am I supposed to look for that guy... sigh"
Kid opened his map and searched thoroughly for Lancelott. Where are you... he thought to himself.
"Ha there you are! in front of town cook's house!" Kid ran to Lazlo's house.

655Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 15:53

Lancelott just accepted the second quest, 3 fish bones from beginning lake. Down the dusty road, he saw Kid ran toward him. He asked,
"How am I supposed to catch fishes? can we breath underwater? I don't think so. explain me in the way."
Then Lancelott walked away with Kid followed him behind.

656Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 15:56

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Well, this quest is a bit tricky. You can't breath underwater, but the point is to kill the fishes as fast as you can. If you can think up any other way, speak it up" Kid looked Lancelott from top to bottom, and he laughed.
"For someone cool with plate armor, you look so ridiculous with that wooden sword" Then he laughed again.

657Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 16:05

"I'm surely gonna kill you... anyway I've come up with ideas. Does electricity works in water? Water is a great electric conductor"

658Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 16:06

Mira

Mira

"Noooo... go awaaaay" Her eye switched color. "Guess who's back!"
"I hate you, go away. You made my eye itch so much."
"That's not nice to say!"
"Whatever, let's kill some fish!" Mira swam down again, diving with ease, compared to before. She quickly cut a piranha that charged at her, got bit in the arm, cursed, and sliced it again, coloring the water red. The piranha swam behind her, and bit her in the hair.
""That is so not cool! Stop the fish!" Mira cut it while it was biting her hair, killing it. She cut her claws into it's side, and took it with her up, before it dissapeared.
"Awww, it's gooone." she sighed, as she got the rewards.

--
25 EXP
25 Gold
1 Fish Bone

659Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 16:09

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Mm, no. Once I shot a lightning bolt to the lake, but only the targeted piranha got the damage. Another idea maybe?"

660Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 16:40

"Yep. I dive, throw piranhas upward, then you attack it with your long-range attack. seems cool"
As they talked about it, they arrived at the lake. The lake looked red, someone was already there. Lancelott looked thoroughly into the lake and found the person who threw a bunny to them.
"You! You were the one who threw a bunny to us!"

661Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 16:48

Mira

Mira

Mira heard someone behind her, and saw the two people from before.
"Oh you two." she said in a bored voice. "What're you doing here? Oh wait, don't answer that." a diabolical grin appeared on her face. "You're here to kill fish... aren't you?" she licked her bloodred claw, as she stared at the pair.

Don't EVER do that again.
How boring.
"Nontheless, I guess I'll see you around." she said, as she took a big gasp of air, and swam down again, cutting the fish that was closest to her. The fish charged at her and bit her arm. She looked at it, with a face mocking it's low damage, compared to her armor. "Weak." she stabbed the piranha, and swam up, taking it with her. Then she stabbed it in the eyes, and cut it completely up, splattering blood everywhere.
"Don't worry... It won't be a problem to kill these"
her eye switched to pink "Fun little guys! Teehee~ I got my last fishbone, so I guess I'll see you at town!" her voice became childish, and she winked while swimming through the water.
--
25 EXP
25 Gold
1 Fish Bone

662Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 16:51

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth petted Hex that was on her head again, slightly munching on her black hair, always gripping on her ears. While munching her hair, Hex kept giggling to himself, Danth was beginning to think that he was really like her.

Hex jumped down from her head, and started running towards a bunny. "Oh boy, action!" He shouted enthused, excited. "Yippykaayeeeeeeee." He yelled, jumping on the bunny and tearing at it with his claws, and then biting it's back, breaking it's spine with his fangs, rendering the bunny torn in half. All bloody Hex came back on top of Danth, and the blood faded away quicklier than expected, as they got the rewards.
------
15 Gold
10 EXP
x1 Synthetic fur.

"Finally I can go turn in this quest." Danth said, as she turned towards the Town of Beginnings, to get her rewards. This was her first of many finished quests in Milaheim. She marched down the plains with Hex on her head burning up and munching on her hair. It kind of hurt a little, but it didn't do any damage, so it was fine with Danth.
"Hey, by the way, what other hellspawns are there?" Danth asked her minion, as she walked towards the town.
"Uhh, there aren't actually species of hellspawns. They are the imagination of people. But the most common hellspawn to be created by people is the Imp - me, so they just kind of stuck onto us as a species." Hex explained, as he stopped munching on Danth's hair for a second, looking around. "I sense something bad..." He continued.
"Bad like what?" Danth asked confused, you would be able to see her confused face if not for the mask.
"Something TERRIBLY bad. Forget it, it's probably just me." The Imp said, before starting to munch on Danth's hair again.

They reached the town, and Danth immediately turned towards the Tailor's shop. She entered the wooden house into a warm living room turned into a shop, full of various clothes for sale. "Hey, I finished your stupid quest." She said, being ignorant to people, as usual. The Tailor popped a window for Danth to finish the quest, she did, and got the rewards from her.
---
300 Gold
80 EXP
---
Level Up!
Level 1 -> Level 2
Leftover EXP: 40
EXP To next level: 160
Stat increase:
1 Strength +5 (-4)
5 Speed +5
3 Agility +5 (-2)
4 Accuracy +5 (-1)
16 Intelligence +5 (+2) [+5] <+4> +2!
7 Wisdom +5 (+2)
3 Defense +5 (-3) <+1>
3 Lockpicking +3
3 Thievery +3
Speech 0
Taming 0
---

"Thanks." She waved off the Tailor, turning to leave, but then she realized she could buy stuff from her.
"Hey, uhh, do you mind if I buy a Cloth Robe and some Slippers from you? I kinda need those." Danth said, looking the Tailor in the eyes. There goes the money I just got she thought, as a transaction took place.
---
-350 Gold
+
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 WIKxmIlCloth robe (+1 Defense, +1 Intelligence)
+
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 0omEgzBSlippers (+1 Defense)
---
"Bye." She said as she received the items and left the Tailor's.
"Alright, where to now?" She asked Hex, looking around. "Where do you wanna go" She continued.
"Another quest. I want action!" Hex yelled, jumping on Danth's hair, wobbling her ears around. He seemed always happy. Except for that time he sensed something. But that was probably just a bluff.

663Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 16:51

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Slow down dude! it's not a big deal, she told us that it was an accident. Now just get down to the business, shall we? Come forth, scythe!"
Kid stretched his right hand, opened up his palm, and the wind gathered around his hand, and suddenly the scythe came out from nowhere.
"I'm ready if you ask me."

664Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:00

Mira

Mira

Mira hummed, as she skipped towards town. What do you know, leveling up is going to be eeea-say. as nobody answered her, she just hummed on, entering the plains.
"Oooooh booooy!" she yelled, at the top of her lungs "I can see my house from here! teehee." she giggled and skipped all the way to the town gates, and just managing to enter.

665Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:05

"Wait up here. Prepare for any piranhas flying in any minutes."
Lancelott jumped into the lake. I can't breath here, he thought. he got 1 piranha chasing him. with a single move he dodged the piranha and caught its tail. Lancelott swung the poor piranha upward, and with his wooden sword he slashed the piranha and it emerged from the lake.

666Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:09

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid saw the first piranha flied. He pulled his scythe back, and swung it horizontally, made a zapping electric wave. It successfully hit the piranha and killed it instantly.
30 Gold
25 EXP (not gained)
25 Pet EXP
1 fish bone

"Nice one! 2 to go!" Kid screamed from the surface, with hope Lancelott can hear him.

667Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:13

Nice, 2 more, he thought. now he got 2 piranhas chased him from different directions. He swam up to the surface, emerged from the lake, and jumped up. in mid-air he did half backflip. With his head below and his sword pointed to the lake, Lancelott did a torpedo move again. He fell with incredible speed into the lake. He made a big splash of water, when suddenly the lake turned red.

Few seconds later he emerged from water and swam to the surface. "I killed another piranhas. Awesome, wasn't it?"

668Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:14

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Congrats dude!" Kid sent his fish bone to Lancelott and both walked to the town. Once they arrived, Kid realized that he has to rest.
"I think this is the limit for today, bro. Well, see you again, I think?"

669Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:15

"I'm about to log off too. But I better claim this to Lazlo, right? Alright then see ya dude. Thanks for today!"

670Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:16

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Alright. See you around!"
Kid pressed the log off button and he disappeared.

671Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:17

Dantheya

Dantheya

"Huh, finally level two... Anyway, there was a quest I saw somewhere... Ah, there it is!" Danth scoped the surroundings of the town, marching towards the question mark above a house. As she entered the house, she was greeted by an NPC.
"Hello! I am the town cook, and I kind of need your assistance. I need Fish Bones for my new recipe, but it's too dangerous to go for an unexperienced person like me. Would you be a darling and get me some? Three should be plenty!" The NPC said as a window appeared for the quest. Danth pressed accept without saying anything and just left the house.

"Well that was rude!" Hex said, munching on Danth's hair as usual. "Your hair is losing flavor." Hex continued, as he wobbled Danth's hair around. It seemed quite entertaining for him, seeing them wobble. He was trapped in Hell forever, so he was happy to come out. Maybe that's why he's so giggly. Yes, he was giggling now, too.

"Well, what can I do, you are the one always munching on it, jeez." Danth said, marching towards the town exit again, or should I say skipping. Yeah, skipping sounds good.

"Oh shut up, you'd do the same if you were on my head." Hex giggled, as he sat down on Danth's hair, looking at where she went.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe me... I wouldn't. I don't think anyone would like to taste your... Wait, you don't even have hair!" Danth was shocked and caught off guard. This was the first time she had a conversation like that in a looong time.

Hex just kept laughing at her mistake as they left the town for the next quest.

672Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:19

As soon as Kid disappeared, Lancelott rushed to Town cook lazlo.
"I'm done with this. Quick gimme the prize I have to log out!" Lancelott gave Lazlo the 3 fish bones.
"Geez, you're in such a hurry, aren't you? here is your reward!"
100 EXP gained
250 Gold gained

Level up!
yeah, 2 levels at one day, he thought. Then Lancelott logged off and finish the day.

673Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 30 2013, 17:26

Mira

Mira

While skipping towards the town chef, Mira saw a girl with an imp chewing on her hair.
Hey, didn't you meet this girl before?

"Noyes" "COOL! Let's talk with her when we've delivered this quest - it'll be FUN!"
Kill me. Mira skipped longer in towards town, getting to the cook Lazlo.
"Why hello there! Your brave hero is back! And with her, she brings the mighty fish bones from a slain enemy! A powerful boss, vanquished in a single blow!" she nearly made a speech, but was interrupted by the quest complete pop-up.
What do you know, You're actually a GOOD liar?
Of COURSE I am! I'm the be-est! she giggled, and got her rewards. She giggled even more when she leveled again. So ea-say!
--
100 EXP
250 gold.

674Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 05:45

m0k0n4

====
"Homework, check. Community services, done. Housework, finished. Cats, fed."
The young lady stretched as she walked over to her bed. After a day's work and a nice, warm bath, all that's left is free time. Her eyes fell upon her noticeable collection of video games, and among them, the NerveGear.
"It's been a while... Well, there's something I'll spend my time on today"
====
Logging in . . .
====
Mirrel appeared in the familiar sight of the town of beginnings. Instantly, she reached for the presence of a tail and ears, sighing in relief as she felt the feline appendages. Looking around, she somehow felt that things had become more lively than before.
And all is well in the world. Now, on to my next quest.
Mirrel checked her map for the presence of a quest mark, finding it inside the town's restaurant.
Entering the restaurant, she saw a very humanoid girl, barely younger than herself, that she had never seen before. A new player, perhaps? She thought as she watched the girl give the town chef a small sack.
Giving the girl a pleasant nod as she came closer, Mirrel asked the town chef.
"Good day, sir. Do you need something?"
"Ah, good day, miss. Yes, I do, in fact. If you don't mind, I'd like you to supply me with three fish bones"
"Fish bones? What for, if I may ask?"
"Well, for one, they make great stock. I would go there and get them myself, but you see, these fish bones come from the piranha and anglerfish of the nearby lake. It's far too dangerous for a simple cook like me"
"I understand. I will return shortly, sir"
Ending the conversation, Mirrel exited the building, giving the girl another pleasant nod on the way out. She began to walk toward the lake, keeping a brisk, but energy-conserving pace.

675Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 27 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 05:57

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid logged in only to find out that Lancelott isn't there.
"How boring, I thought he's already online. Now what am I supposed to do?"
Kid walked through the town, with hope to got something else to do. But he already completed all quests available.
"Wait, why don't I practice my <Divine Staff>? In case I can't use my scythe, I can always pull out my staffs and use it!" As the brilliant Idea appeared, Kid rushed to beginning plain. But he thought that beginning plain was too easy, so he skipped it and went to the beginning lake.
"This is the perfect place, since I can throw em into the lake! Come forth! my staffs!" as usual, the wind around him gathered in Kid's opened palm, and his staffs came out from nowhere.
"Alright! <Divine Staff>!" Kid threw his staffs into the lake. seconds later they went back to Kid's hand with a pop-up:

40 Gold
40 EXP (not gained)
40 Pet EXP
2 fish bones

"Wow this is so cool, isn't it?" Kid threw his staffs to the air and caught it back.
"I think I should make combo using it?" Kid thought, and he rushed to the Southern Part of Beginning plain.
Once there, he targeted a lonely fox not far from him.
"Alright fox, sorry but today is your day. <Divine Staff>!" Kid threw his staffs again, hit a fox and decreased its health to 50%. The staffs came back to Kid, along with a distracted fox.
"Come forth, scythe!" as Kid made a gesture like holding the scythe, his staffs disappeared and his scythe again came out of nowhere.
"EAT THIS!" as the fox drew closer to Kid, he pulled his scythe far backward and swung it forward, making a horizontal slash and without his ordinary lightning wave, the fox died from the scythe.
"Alright, that was close, but at least I could draw some monsters' attention and do the finishing blow without <Lightning Bolt>!"

35 Gold
35 EXP (not gained)
35 Pet EXP
1 fox fang

((Just me being bored because my nephew went to a water park with his friends so I'll be alone for some hours))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum