Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 36]

701Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 08:43

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((This music should be played if you're engaging in a battle lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdL7sbNnx4 ))
On the way to the lake Kid saw the girl, Danthy, and her mini imp, just killed a fox. would be nice if I could see her fighting style... he thought. He hid behind a big tree where Danthy couldn't see him. He sat there.

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

702Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 08:51

Dantheya

Dantheya

As Hex finished attacking that fox, and kiled it, he saw another one left of him, and he immediatelly ran towards that fox, guided by Danth's thoughts. She just sat there, watching her imp fight, controling it with her mind. Hex attacked that fox, but it dodged the attack by moving, and he hit a tree, getting his left claw stuck in a tree. The Fox was smart, so it used that opporitunity to attack Hex, and it headbutted him in the back, ramming him to the tree. That only left a third of his HP, so he had to kill the fox or he would die. "Oh for the love of Satan." He complained, struggling with his claw.

He managed to get his claw out of the tree, and turned towards the fox. It was running towards him again, as the imp jumped high and grabbed a tree trunk with his claws, hanging on there. When the fox tried to reach him on the tree, he jumped down on it, saddling it and emerging his claws into the poor Fox's neck, leaving it to bleed.

With every second, his claws went in deeper and deeper, soon rendering the fox unable to breathe, and suffocating it.

"That's my boy." Danth said, as she came close to Hex and petted him bending down.
---
35 EXP
30 GOLD
x1 Fox Fang

703Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 09:10

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

So she basically controls that fire imp with her mind... That would be an advantage on boss clearing, Kid thought to himself.
He stood up and walked away from there, continuing his walk to the lake.

704Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 09:40

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth looked around, to see if there were any more foxes around, as she saw two right of them. It was gonna be quite a challenge to kill them both, but she decided that she will try. And this time she will actually help Hex. But first she took out a potion from her inventory and made Hex drink it, restoring his health completely.

Hex chugged on that potion, and as soon as he was finished with it, he ran towards the two foxes. It was the same as the time before - a western showdown. Two foxes were staring at Hex, and he was staring at them, slowly grinding his claws at one another, preparing for an attack. Hex was quick, agile and small, so that gave him quite an advantage over the four legged animals, but it was still hard to take on two of them at once. Without hesitation, this time Hex started the battle. He slid under one of the foxes, and sunk his claws into it's belly, dealing damage, and making it jump around to try and shake Hex off. With each jump, the fox just made his claws go deeper and deeper, and then Hex just ripped open the fox's belly, killing it. He then let go and ran away into a tree to plan out his next attack onto the other Fox.

The fox was trying to reach Hex, jumping up at the tree, but kept failing. Danth ran towards it, and bashed it with her staff, dazing it for a couple of seconds.

When the fox was already up to speed, Hex jumped on it, and started slashing away, as fast as he possibly could, breaking it's ribs, spine and neck, killing it quickly.
"I love this!" Hex yelled excited, as he ran up on Danth's shoulder, and sat there again, gripping her hair.

---
65 EXP
70 GOLD
x2 Fox Fang

705Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 10:11

m0k0n4

((Sorry, internet problems))

Mirrel finally reached the lake, after a long, slow walk.
I guess all those detours were unnecessary.

Now then... What do I do now, she thought, watching the lake-water lazily.
She spotted a few large fish swimming to and fro inside the lake, but none came above water.
So apparently I need to dive in and take them on in their home territory. Smart.

The fact didn't bother her too much, though. Of all the sports she participated in her school, swimming was the one she was best at; she was the ace of her class, only falling closely behind her age group's - and school's - champion swimmer.
Now, do I just jump in, or should I take off some of my clothes for better mobility?

She also understood how heavy cloth materials become when wet, prompting the thought to cross her mind.
Probably not. A man might be watching.

With her mind set, the cat-girl jumped in the water.
===

Mirrel's eyes darted quickly within the clear lake-water, like a cat looking for prey, finding a pair of anglerfish relatively close by.
That'll have to do, I guess.

Rising up to "top off" her breath, she dived again, swiftly closing the distance between her and her prey, using the momentum to power her strike. It didn't hit as hard as she hoped due to water resistance, but it dealt damage nonetheless. The two fishes swam toward her in an attempt to counterattack; Mirrel weaved to the side, evading one's attack, and met the other's gaping maw with her wooden sword. Her blade stuck between its jaws, the cat-girl used both her hands to reach between its teeth on the opposite sides of its mouth, and ripped as hard as she can, practically tearing the poor anglerfish in two.
The other anglerfish, presumably angered by the death of its brethren, swam at an impressive speed and bit into the cat-girl's exposed side, deeply, painfully. Mirrel had no choice but to let out a scream of pain, subdued only by the water around her; She quickly swam upwards, out of the lake, and onto the ground, the angler constantly trying to tear her gut off.
On the surface, Mirrel quickly tore the anglerfish off her body, and delivered a brutal blow to the helpless fish-out-of-water.
Unh... That was far too reckless. I'll have to be more careful around these creatures next time,
she thought, using [Soothing Light] to mend her wounds.

+51 EXP
+51 gold
+1 Fish Bone

Last edited by m0k0n4 on Sat Aug 31 2013, 10:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the rewards)

706Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 10:18

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid finally arrived at the lake, after he slept on a field on the way and got bitten by a fox.
"water... finally..." without any hesitation Kid rushed to the lake and drank some water from the lake.
"the water's so cool!!!"
Kid's eye caught on a cat girl, not far from him, who just used her ability to heal herself.
"whoa... I gotta greet her, I think." Kid walked near the cat girl and greeted her.
"excuse me, good evening, miss?"

707Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 10:24

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth and her friendly companion Hex were now heading towards the lake for the second quest in their posession - the one for lake water. It was kind of weird that people would drink lake water from a well, but nonetheless it was a quest, so it had to be done for rewards. They've emerged out of the forest through the trees, and approached the lake. Danth, approaching the lake, saw a young feline looking girl fighting for her life. She looked surprisingly cute. Danth was not a friendly person, so she just ignored her and the guy in her friends list trying to become friends with her. Haha, loveboy. She thought, as she approached the water and filled the buckets with water, putting them back into her inventory.

"Now, for the town, right?" Hex asked sitting on Danth's left shoulder, munching on her hair and giggling as usual.
"Yup." She replied, as she turned towards the town and passed the two people communicating.

708Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 10:27

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((well that's not my fault, I can't blame anyone for the fact that all active players now are women, lol))

709Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 10:55

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth entered the Town of Beginnings again, to turn in the two quests she had picked up earlier. First of all the water bucket quest. She started walking towards the general direction of the Town Mayor Gregory, and when she entered the house, she yelled "I'm back with your dirty water!", giving the man the water buckets and finishing the quest, getting the rewards.

Afterwards she left the mayor's place and went for the jeweller. Danth entered the house, and said "I have your fangs." giving her the fangs and getting the rewards. She went out before the Jeweller could say anything back to her.
---
Finished two quests:
Level 3: Lake Water
Rewards: 50 Gold and 100 EXP.
Level 3: Fangs
Rewards: 100 Gold and 150 EXP, and
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 5AP4duqFox Fang Earring (+1 Resistance to Magic)
Overall EXP: 250
Overall Gold: 150
Level Up!
Level 3 -> Level 4
Leftover EXP: 70
Intelligence increased by 2!

710Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 11:24

m0k0n4

Mirrel sighed in relief as her wounds healed almost instantly, leaving no visible scar. She was just about done checking her condition when she heard someone greet her.
Turning her head to the source of the voice, she saw a young human man standing next to her, looking somewhat flustered - the same young man who helped her and Lurra fend off a horde of mistakenly-aggroed rabbits.
Now that I think of it, he looks pretty shy. I wonder if he's not used to people?
"Ah, good evening to you too." she replied. Extending her arm to offer a handshake, she continued, "We met before, but I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Mirrel Myteea, or Mirrel for short. Can I ask for your name?"

711Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 11:35

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

"Frigging quests" yelled someone in the Town. It was probably Neil, since it could be heard even at the Lake
((Random Event. Ill post more later. This is all you get for now. Off to go to evening class))

712Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 11:37

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid shook her hand. "I'm Kid. Oh I see, you were the one who got troubled by bunnies, weren't you?" Kid answered.

713Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 11:44

Mira

Mira

Mira reappeared in the already familiar world of MAO.
Now, who's in control, 'Sasha'?
Shut yer' trap.
Bragging isn't nice, Mira! Mira sighed, but went out from the mayors house, and went to the Jewellers place. Her anxiety suddenly came, and she didn't know what to do.
Pinkie, you take care of it.
Her eye turned pink.
Aww, afraid of talking? Let Pinkie here do it, then! she giggled, and went inside the house.
"Hey, Mr. Jeweller, need help? Something with fangs perhaps?" she said in a giggle.

"Wha..wha, yes, yes... I need some fox fangs.. I'm in short supply at the moment... I need about 4... at least. I'll give you a reward if you help me."
"Woo! Rewards! Fa-ancy!" she jumped happily, as she accepted the quest, skipped out of the house, and went towards the town gates.

Want back in, Mira? Or should I let Sasha in?

Uh, let me. I don't want Sasha controlling my body more than neccesary. Her eye turned orange.
Hey, I can be nice too... sometimes
Yeah... no.. you can get some fighting later.
...yey? Mira went out of the town gates, and entered the plains. She headed directly for the lake, and soon reached it. Within her mind, Sasha and Pinkie chattered.

714Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 11:48

m0k0n4

"Specifically, it wasn't me who brought the horde of bunnies along, but I guess they did give me quite a bit of trouble", Mirrel replied, letting a slight chuckle escape her lips as she remembered that event.
"Well now, if you'll excuse me, I have to hunt some more fish. And maybe this time I won't have my entrails nearly eaten", she continued, seemingly undisturbed while mentioning the word 'entrails'.

715Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 12:01

Mira

Mira

As Mira came in at the Lake zone, he noticed two people talking, a boy and a girl. The girl went into the water, and only the boy remained. Mira quickly went past him, and hurried towards the next zone.
Afraid to talk to other people? You're boring.
Please shut up... please shut up.. please shup up..
Weee~ I think you're fun, Mira!
Thanks, Pinkie.

716Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 12:31

Dantheya

Dantheya

"Next quest is at the Leatherworker." Danth said to Hex as he was, as usual, sitting on her right shoulder, chewing on her hair. Danth approached the Leatherworker shop, and entered it.

"Give me the quest." She said rudely, as a pop up window opened, and she pressed accept on it. "Huh, three wolf pelts. This will be easy." She muttered, leaving the shop quickly. She tried to avoid conversations with the NPCs, since they're so annoying, trying to be polite.

Walking out of town was as boring as it could ever get. Same thing over and over again, and it felt boring walking, Danth needed a mount. She crossed the plains full of bunnies eating grass, and passed the lake with people near it, and after a few minutes, she finally reached the forest.

Danth sat down on a rock in the forest for a quick rest, as Hex jumped down from her shoulder. They were surrounded by trees and bushes, as they heard a bush make a shimmering noise.

"Oh boy, action!" Hex yelled, running towards the bush, and engaging at it with his claws, hitting something soft, thrusting it with his claws. It was a wolf. He took out the claws and jumped back to normal ground to fight it, instead of the bush. The wolf, being very angry, ran towards Hex, growling. The wolf tried to bite Hex, or rather eat him, but he jumped to the side, avoiding the attack and jumping on top of the wolf, ripping it's skin open with his claws, and piercing it's heart with his claws.
---
45 Gold
45 Exp
x1 Wolf Pelt

Last edited by Dantheya on Sat Aug 31 2013, 14:02; edited 1 time in total

717Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 12:34

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"hm, I see, alright then, good luck with your fishing!" Kid gulped some more water before he stood up and walked his way to the town.
"I guess I have to call it a day..." he thought, and once he arrived at the town he logged off.

718Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 12:35

Mira

Mira

Mira entered the southern parts of the forest, where she immediately saw a fox. She charged at it, and sliced it twice with her claws, leapt back, letting the fox bite thin air, and closed in to finish it off with three slices to the neck.
--
35 EXP
35 Gold
Fox Fang

719Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 14:07

Dantheya

Dantheya

After that wolf was killed by Hex, two more ran up to him. It was the wolf's pack! They felt the need to defend their leader's honor, as a wolf's instinct, so they jumped for Hex. Trying to avoid their attack, Hex jumped, and the wolves hit eachother with their heads, getting 30% health down. They were now dazed.
"Ooooh boy, action!" Hex yelled, jumping on one wolf, ripping it's neck apart, and ripping off it's head, leaving blood spill up as a fountain.

The other wolf regained conciousness, and he realized that his friend was dead. It got even more mad, growling and running towards Hex, trying to bite it's head off, but it failed as Hex leaped left avoiding it's attack, and ripping along it's side, spilling a lot of blood, leaving the wolf deadly wounded. Another strike at it's head was enough to end it's miserable life.

"Holy shit, that's the spirit. I love you dude." Danth said, looking at Hex play in the wolves' blood. Then he took his usual position - Danth's shoulder.
---
90 EXP
80 Gold
x2 Wolf Pelt.

720Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 14:18

Mira

Mira

Mira saw two foxes walking together, and decided to attack them. She charged at the smaller one, and cut it's tail. It squeaked, and charged at her, together with bigger fox. This second, her eye changed color. Mira smirked, as she dodged to the side, and hit the fox with her knee, as it jumped at her. She cut the bigger one, jumped back, and grinned.
"Come at me, foxies." she said, mockingly, as they charged her again

As the small one jumped, she grabbed it by the neck, and held it up, suffocating it. Then the bigger one jumped, and she grabbed it's neck with her other hand, and her grin got even bigger, as she smashed their skulls together, coloring the ground and her arms red. As they fell to the ground, dazed by their cracked skulls, she stomped on the smaller one's head, and a loud crack could be heard. Then she clawed the last foxes eye, killing it.

--
65 EXP
60 Gold
2x Fox Fang

721Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 17:15

m0k0n4

Diving again into the water, Mirrel searched for her mark. There were packs of four and three, which, following her better judgment, she decided not to attack.
Looking around, she eventually found a group of only two piranhas; deciding her target, Mirrel rose to the surface to gather oxygen, and dived inward into the fray.
The first piranha, swimming in ignorant bliss, was suddenly struck by Mirrel's wooden sword, suffering serious blunt trauma. Collecting itself, it, along with the other, rushed forward to retaliate.
Weaving between the two, Mirrel dodged the first piranha, and shut the second's open mouth with a fierce rising slash as she swam upward. Looking downward, she saw the first had already reoriented its swimming trajectory to rush right after her, and the second would surely follow shortly.
Twisting her body in the water, Mirrel faced the first piranha head-to-head, and delivered a skull-cracking downward slash to roughly the same place she had struck before, shattering what bones were fractured before and causing fatal internal damage. She turned to face the second piranha, but she was too late; she couldn't swing her blade fast enough. The piranha chomped into her hand...
Or rather, the cat-girl let the piranha bite her hand, intentionally giving it a portion that would cause her the least damage in the situation. Grasping the piranha's body with her free hand, she swam upwards, up and out of the lake. Suddenly thrust from its natural environment, the piranha flopped helplessly, and was then killed effortlessly.
"Well, what do you know. I didn't get my entrails almost eaten this time"

+50 EXP
+50 Gold
+2 Fish Bone

Mirrel sighed as she felt another rush of energy, signifying a level-up.
Well, I guess that's it for the quest. I should log off now - I have some things to do tomorrow.

===
Logging off. . .
===

722Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 31 2013, 17:47

Mira

Mira

I suppose you want back in now.
Yes, please. Her eye reverted to orange
Thanks.
I'm turning into a softie.
Haha, don't worry about it, I guess. Mira walked back towards the town, heading past the Lake. She began sprinting, and soon entered the plains zone.
Kill a bunny before going back? Just for the tad bit of EXP?
Mira nodded, as she quickly jumped to the side, and cut a bunny three times in a quick period of time, killing it.
--
10 EXP
10 Gold
--
Then she went back to town, and headed towards the jewellers place. When she got there, she immediately went in, and completed the quest, got the rewards, and left, before allowing the Jeweller to say anything except a short "thanks". When she was out, she equipped her new earring. She also leveled, which was nice.
--
150 EXP
100 Gold

723Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 01 2013, 03:22

m0k0n4

So the event got pushed back to a later time. Guess that means I'll have my free time now.

====
Logging in. . .
====

Mirrel appeared back at the edge of the lake, vicious fish still swimming about inside.
Well, it looks like the game remembers where you are last time. Now then, to return to the town on foot...

=====

Back in the town, Mirrel decided to not take a detour and headed directly toward the town restaurant.
"Oh? You're back already, miss?"
"Yeah - here's your request, three fish bones. I can see why you made other people do it"
"Thank you... They didn't give you too much trouble, did they?"
"I'm still alive, right?"
"Haha, I can see that. Now, for your reward..."

+100 EXP
+250 Gold

"So, what to do now..."
Checking her map, Mirrel saw another quest in the largest house in the city - the mayor's house, she assumed. She began walking there immediately.

===
"Excuse me, um...."
"Ah, adventurer! Come in, come in. I'm the mayor of this humble town, and I'm pleased to meet people like you"
"Right. Well, Mr.Mayor..."
"Please, call me Gregory"
"Yes, Mr.Gregory. I'm Mirrel. I see that you need something?" The cat-girl replied, extending her hand to offer a handshake.
The mayor took her hand. "Ah, how polite of you! Well then, let's get down to business, shall we? The town well is frequently running dry, and we need adventurers like you to refill it with water from the lake. Three buckets should be fine", he said, producing three empty buckets for Mirrel to take.
"So basically, I'm running an errand for you?"
"Well, basically. We'd do it ourselves if we could..."
"Ah, don't worry. I know how dangerous it is out there, and I'm used to doing errands anyway. I'll be back soon"
"Thank you very much, young lady. Come back safe"

===

Leaving the mayor's house, Mirrel began her trek toward the lake.

724Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 01 2013, 16:52

m0k0n4

Mirrel's walk was uneventful, and she soon reached the lake.
In a way, she was glad, but in another, she felt rather disappointed.
I guess it should be expected from such an early point in the game.
Filling up the three buckets, conveniently placing them inside her inventory, a thought crossed her mind.
Maybe I should hunt a few fish here, just to get a few drops.
She remembered what Andrew said, that it would be advantageous to collect more drops than necessary, so she jumped in.

Inside the water, Mirrel was suddenly greeted by a group of three piranhas. It would seem they were waiting for her to dive in, viewing her as an easy snack.
Caught unaware, Mirrel was barely able to dodge the attack of the first, grazing the second, and taking a direct hit from the third, who bit into her off hand. Shaking it off, she retaliated with a quick slash, and countering an attack from the first with a well-placed kick.
Twisting underwater, Mirrel narrowly dodged the second's follow-up assault, using the momentum to land another blow to the third piranha, lethally crushing its skull.
She was running out of breath now; hastily, the cat-girl made her way up, appearing the surface to draw breath...
And yelped as the two piranhas she was dealing with simultaneously and painfully chomped on her legs.
Re-entering the water, Mirrel kicked, staving off the two malicious carnivores.
Enduring the pain of the three gaping wounds, Mirrel pressed the assault; charging forward, she met the first piranha with a crushing blow, severely damaging it.
The second piranha, seeing a moment of opportunity, lunged forward to attack. Having anticipated this, Mirrel spun, attempting to daze it with a heel-strike. Her leg wound prevented her from using her full power, however, and the piranha recovered faster than her.
Lunging again with increased speed, the piranha dug deep into Mirrel's left thigh, forcing the fencer to let out a subdued scream. She swung her blade in retaliation, twice, delivering fatal blunt trauma.
The pain was clouding her judgment, it was getting harder to keep her eyes open, and she knew she would have to return to the surface very soon.
However, while she was dealing with the second, the first had already recollected itself, and was charging forward directly toward Mirrel's jugular. She was barely able to move her vitals out of danger, the piranha biting into her collarbone instead.
Desperately, Mirrel flailed about, hitting the piranha with everything she could muster. It died rather quickly, but the damage was done, and the cat-girl is very nearly dying of oxygen deprivation. All her foes dealt with, she rushed upward, leaping out of the water and letting fresh air finally enter her lungs once again.
By now, Mirrel had taken serious damage, pain and injury wreaking havoc on her body, her vision was fading to black, and as of now she couldn't even gather the strength to stand.
But she was alive.
Turning to lay on her back, Mirrel began to collect what little strength she had left, slowly, but surely, chanting the prayer of [Soothing Light].
Those few seconds, plagued with a broken body, felt much longer. Yet, eventually, the last syllable escaped her mouth, and she could feel her strength returning at an astonishing rate as divine light shone on her.
Mirrel stood again, sighing in relief.
That was very close. Too close. Far, far too close for comfort.
But... I survived.
"Praise be to the Lord", she muttered, returning to the town.

+76 EXP
+76 Gold
+2 Fish Bones

====

"Mayor Gregory, sir. I have returned"
"Ah, if it isn't the young lady, Mirrel... What happened? You look quite awful"
"Well, I... Got into a bit of a problem. I'm fine now, though. Here, Mr.Gregory. Your water"
"Oh, thank you very much, young lady! And for your reward, here. It may not be much, but..."
"It's all right. It was only an errand, after all. You're welcome, Mr.Gregory. If you would excuse me now..."

+100 EXP
+50 Gold

====

"Now then... I should find a place to rest"
Mirrel walked toward the town inn, her hand on her wallet.
"Excuse me, I would like a room for a single night, please"
"That would be 50 gold, dearie"
"Here you are, 50 gold exactly"

-50 gold

====

Settling into the little room, Mirrel flopped immediately on the bed. It has been one tiring fight.
I should log off now. There's things I have to do...

====
Logging off. . .
====

725Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 01 2013, 18:14

Mira

Mira

Mira stopped, and jerked, turned 180 degrees, and went back into the jewellers place.
"C..can I have a ring please? Uh.. Iron Rings, I believe it's called? Something along the lines of that." she said, with a low voice

"Sure. That'll be 150 gold." the jeweller answered without hesitation. Only having one item for sale was a good way of making sure what people want to buy.
--
+ Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 29 7wLAYkLIron Rings (+5% Resistance to Stuns)

-150 Gold
--
Mira immediately equipped the rings, and went outside. She looked on her map, and walked towards the leatherworker.
Next quest, right? Something with wolf pelts.
How would I know what the quest is about? But yeah, it's the quest I'm going to do.
Party!
No way in hell.
Not now. Before Mira knew it, she was in front of the leatherworker.

One of you feel like it?

Are you actually allowing me to?
No, I just wanted to know if you felt like it. Pinkie can do it. her eye changed color
Yey, me! Mira went inside, and saw the leatherworker.
"Hello there, missy. Your brave heroine has arrived!

"Huh? Oh yes. I need some wolf pelts. Three, please. I'll reward you, of course." she replied
"Okey-dokey-lokey, consider it done!" Mira said in a childish voice, as she went outside, nearing the town gates.

Let Sasha kill them, I guess.
Yes. Let me.
Hmm.. only because the post needs more color-balance, then!
What are you babbling about?
I'd like to know too...
Nothing! Mira happily skipped along, quickly reaching the edge of the lake. She put her head inside the lake, and yelled at the top of her lungs
"Blurgh, blurghies!"(Hi, fishies!) Then she took her head out, and skipped along the shores, reaching the southern parts of the forest.

Let me walk the rest of the way. I'm bored.
...Mira?
Fine, I guess. her eye went red.
Yeeeeessss! Mira ran towards the northen forest, with her claws readied. I'm going to shed blood tonight!
...you shed blood daily.
Shut up! You know what I mean! Mira looked grumpy, but soon reached the northen forest, and saw a wolf.
"Perfect!" she yelled out, and the wolf looked startled, but soon charged her, followed by two others. "A challenge, huh?" she said, while grinning with a diabolical smile. "Suits me."

She readied her stance, and watched closely as the wolves charged her, all at once. she grinned, while dodging all their strikes, and cutting the Dire Wolf. It whimpered, but soon charged at her again. Mira jumped, and landed again, after the wolf had charged through.
"Easy there, boy." she said, while keeping the two other wolves at bay, cutting both of them once. All of them had about 80% health left, but Mira had 100%. She ran over to the dire wolf, slided under it, took a bit of damage from the environment, and cut the wolf twice near the heart, and it jumped backwards, and growled.

Woof woof!
"Aww, getting angry, boy?" she said, mockingly. As the two other wolves charged her, she dodged one of them, and was bit by the other, whom she then cut twice, before it let go. It had the same amount of health left as the Dire Wolf.
"Not much time left for you boys." she said, as they all charged her.
"Whoa now, getting cocky?" she smiled, and swung her claws in a wide arc, killing off both the Dire Wolf and the normal wolf.
"Two down, one to go." She dodged to the left, as the wolf charged her immediately after landing.

You're brutal.
This is fuuuun~
Hah, I'm not even serious about this. she shrugged, as she cut the wolf that approached her three times, killing it.
--
110 EXP (35, 35, 40)
105 Gold (35, 35, 35,)
2x Wolf Pelt
--
Not done yet, aye..? I'll let Mira or Pinkie take over from here. I don't want to fight all the time. her eye changed
Mira shuddered, as she felt the blood all over her from the wolves.
"Why do you have to be so bloody when you kill things?" she said, shuddering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum