Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 36]

1 Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 12:28

Andrew

Admin

Floor one: Town of beginnings.
Level range: 1-5.
EXP range: 20-100.
Level exp requirements:

From level 1 to level 2: 100
From level 2 to level 3: 200
From level 3 to level 4: 350
From level 4 to level 5: 400

Keep in mind that you go back to 0 exp when you level up.

Areas:
Beginning plains - Grassy plains inhabited by friendly animals and full of scentful flowers.
Mobs:

Bunny Rabbit, Angry bunny rabbit. (Level 1)
(Drops Synthetic Fur, 10-20 gold and 10-20 EXP)
Picture:
Beginning lake - A sight you will not see every day. A round lake surrounded by flowers, trees and whatnot. It is a popular place for a picnic. Well, at least it was, until the piranhas and Angler Fish inhabited it.
Mobs:

Angler Fish (Level 2), Piranha (Level 2)
(Drops Fish Bones, 20-30 gold and 20-30 EXP)
Picture:
Beginning forest Southern part.. - The southern part of an oak tree forest in the first floor. Although it doesn't seem very dense, animals here can be quite ferocious, so be careful.
Mobs:

Fox (Level 3), Angry Fox (Level 4)
(Drops Fox Fangs, 30-35 gold and 30-35 EXP)
Picture:
Beginning forest Northern part.. - The northern part of an oak tree forest in the first floor. Although it doesn't seem very dense, animals here can be quite ferocious, so be careful.
Mobs:

Wolf (Level 4), Dire Wolf (Level 5), Wolf pack (Two wolves and one Dire wolf) (Drops Soft Fur Pelts, 35-45 gold and 35-45 EXP)
Picture:
Temple of the Wolf - A temple in the northern part of Beginning forest, grown up with wines and moss, partially destroyed.
Wolf Protector:
Wolf Protector (Level 30) - A Giant wolf the size of a one story house.
Required level: 20.
Suggested level: 30 or above.
Minions: Wolves (Level 25, Spawn in packs of 3; Two to three packs per Protector, a pack respawns when killed after a few minutes)
Skills:

EXP AND GOLD DROPS YET UNKNOWN.
Loot chest:
YET UNKNOWN
Boss tower. A very tall stone tower inhabited by the boss of the first floor. Although you cannot see the top, when you enter it, you find yourself at the very top floor of it, and ready to fight the boss.
Boss: Minotaur Level 6
Recommended level: At least 5.
Minions: Goblins
Spawn rate: 3-5 per fight.
His abilities:
Bash: He bashes with his club to stun all nearby enemies.
Resistant (Passive): Resistant to stuns and taunts.
Upon death drops 700 gold, gives 200 EXP to all party members and has a chance to drop one of the following:
Town of Beginnings Staff (+5 Intelligence)
Town of Beginnings Mace (+5 Strength)
Town of Beginnings Bow (+5 Accuracy)
Town of Beginnings:

Town Vendor Miller
Stock:

Health Potion - 50 gold each.
Town portal scroll - 100 gold each.
Blacksmith Bill
Stock:

Iron Plate Armor (+2 defense -1 speed) - 300 Gold
Iron Boots (+1 defense -1 speed) - 150 gold
Jeweller Chris
Stock:

Iron Rings (+5% Resistance to Stuns) - 150 gold
Tailor Jessica
Stock:

Cloth robe (+1 Defense, +1 Intelligence) - 250 gold
Slippers (+1 Defense) - 100 Gold
Leatherworker Milanna
Stock:

Leather armor (+1 Defense, +1 Agility) - 250 gold.
Sandals (+1 Defense) - 100 gold.
Woodworker Samuel
Stock:

Wooden Sword (+1 Strength) - 400 gold
Wooden Staff (+1 Intelligence) - 400 gold
Wooden Bow (+1 Accuracy) - 400 gold
Identifier Ashton
Function:
Identifier identifies gear that monsters have dropped for you during battle.
Innkeeper
50 gold to rest.
Citizens:
Jeremy
Marewick
Scott
Selenna
Medelanna
Lazlo
Cynthia
Gregory
Adam

Quests:
Level 1: Synthetic Fabrics
Jessica, the tailor asked me to bring her some synthetic fabrics from those bunny rabbits (Level 1 monster) in the field, but I can't fight. Can you bring me five? I shall pay you half of her payment to me.

Objective: Get five synthetic fabrics from bunny rabbits in the fields.
Reward: 300 gold, 80 EXP.

Level 2: Fish bones.
Town cook Lazlo asks you to bring him three fish bones, and he will reward you for your efforts.

Objective: Get three fish bones.
Reward: 100 EXP and 250 gold.

Level 3: Lake water.
The village's well is running low of water, and the mayor Gregory asked you to bring back three buckets of water from the Lake of Beginnings. He will pay you for your efforts.

Objective: Take the buckets from mayor Gregory and bring them back full of water.
Rewards: 50 Gold and 100 EXP.

Level 3: Fangs
The Jeweller is running low on supplies and asked you to bring her four Fox Fangs in exchange for a reward.

Objective: Bring four Fox Fangs back to the Leatherworker.
Rewards: 100 Gold and 150 EXP, and .

Level 4: Wolf Pelts
The Leatherworker asks you to bring her three wolf pelts from the forest for her project, and she will award you for your troubles.

Objective: Bring three Wolf Pelts back to the Leatherworker.
Rewards: 100 Gold and 150 EXP.

Boss Fight (Level 5): Minotaur the Buzzkill
In order to advance further into the game, and progress, you must kill the Floor 1 Boss: Minotaur.

Objective: Kill the Minotaur.
Rewards: Minotaur Drops

Last edited by Andrew on Fri Aug 30 2013, 09:34; edited 39 times in total

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st

2 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 15:53

Andrew

Admin
((I am continuing my roleplay from TO Forums in here))
Andrew tried to catch the quick white bunny with another shot of a pebble, but just couldn't hit him. That was his second bunny fight, and it would run away. 'No way in hell' he thought as he used his Stealth ability, and became completely invisible. The bunny stopped, looking around as to where Andrew went, and then Andrew shot at the bunny from behind it's back, and Andrew reappeared again. "Boom, three more to go." He said as he recieved another Synthetic Fur and 10 XP again.

3 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 15:54

As some sort of glitch...? occured, and Velk went out of existance for a second, he quickly reappeared at the same spot in the world. Weird, he thought, as he walked over and bashed a bunny that was looking the other way. It didn't die, and squealed. The sound annoyed Velk, so he quickly finished the job, got a fur and some experience...

10 Experience earned!
1 Fur added! (total of 2)

Last edited by Velkafir Sunhigh on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:41; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 16:20

Andrew

Admin
Andrew was looking for another bunny to kill, as he came across an Angry bunny! It was already running towards Andrew, so he pulled out his slingshot to shoot him. Before the bunny could reach him, in around three hits he killed the poor bunny, giving Andrew 15 EXP, but no drops this time.

5 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 16:26

Velk heard the raving sounds of an <Angry Bunny> behind him, as he quickly turned, however, he saw that it had attacked another person, and he decided to leave it be.
He went over to the next bunny, charged at it, making a leap through the air, and gliding towards it. The bunny noticed, and ran away, but this time, Velk didn't give up, and chased it down. The extra speed boost from his <Sandals> helped a lot, and he eventually caught up with it and mauled it in the head with his hammer.
-I really need something with longer reach, he thought. He heard the 'plip' meaning that he gained items, and looked at his inventory.
-How boring, I got a weapon... just not one that's very useful... he yawned.

Items gained: Shortbow
Experience gained: 10.

6 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 17:00

*system login, ID: Lightningkid*
"Phew, this Milaheim Online better entertains me..." he said right after creating his character. "This is not bad... however I'd like someone to teach me... In MMORPG games usually you have to get outside and kill mobs... Alright heading out!"

After walking for several minutes he enters a plain field with many bunnies around.
"I guess... they are enemies..." He raises his magic wand... and without knowing anything his mouth mumbled several words and suddenly a bolt ball strikes a bunny.
"Ow I got it angry, eh" The bunny chased him. Kid does the same magics twice and the bunny dead.

gains 10 EXP!
get 1 Fur!

"Oh right...."

View user profile http://ask.fm/Raikojou

7 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 17:01

Andrew

Admin
Andrew kept looking for stuff to kill. "Oh here, another bunny. Gah, I'm getting sick of them. I wish I finished this quest quicklier." He said as he used Stealth to go invisible, and go behind the bunny, unleashing stones at it with his slingshot. "Dang, even though this is just a slingshot, it does the trick." He said as he shot the last shot at the bunny, killing it.

Experience gained: 15.
Items gained: Synthetic Fur.

8 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 17:12

"Hey, why are you getting all the angry ones?" Velk yelled at the shooter, whilst bashing at a rabbit that bites him when he has the least attention.
"Ow! These things are so annoying!" he said, as he kicked it away, and it dissapeared

Gained: 10 EXP
1 Synthetic Fur

9 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 17:35

Chris woke up. "Allright time to play Milaheim! Wait a minute i forgot to log off! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!" Chris runs to the computer and starts playing. "I bet everyones higher level then me.."
------------------------------------
Allrighty where was I? Oh yeah in these plains. Chris runs through the plains looking for rabbits to kill.

View user profile

10 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 17:49

Andrew

Admin
Andrew just ignored the weird looking player as he was looking for another innocent bunny to kill. Soon after, he found one, and unleashed his pebbles at it, killing it, and providing him with the rewards.
Items: Synthetic fur.
EXP: 10

11 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:04

Velk looked dissapointedly at the shooter, and shook his head, as he was attacked from behind by a bunny, he quickly turned around and clubbered it's skull in, with a mighty smash! He still was not used to a weapon with almost no reach. Soon after, another bunny with a red gleam charged at him.
He smiled, finally he had met an angry bunny. Not that it was special, but he had felt left out already. He striked it once, before getting hit once. Then he quickly kicked it to take the last bit of it's HP off it.

XP gained: 10 + 15
Items gained: Synthetic Fur, 5 gold.

12 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:06

"So the quest is kill 5 bunnies and get 5 furs... not hard" Rai said as he read the quest.
Rai mumbled the magic word twice and he attacks 2 bunnies at the same time, raging them.
"Oh crap I can't attack anymore I need mana!" As the bunnies get closer, Rai instinctively hit the fluffies with the ward. Both are knocked back by the hit.
"Nice got mana restored, now take this!" Rai shoot another 2 lightning bolts and kill both bunnies.

Gains 25 EXP!
Gets 2 synthetic furs!

"nice enough... should train harder to avoid things like that..."

13 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:16

Andrew

Admin
Andrew, hunting for his last fur item, was walking around the plains, as he saw a forest in the distance. "Better not go there." He said as he turned around and saw a bunny leap on his face, biting him. He threw the bunny off and shot him with his slingshot. "GOD DAMN YOU BUNNY!" He yelled as he kept shooting until the bunny stopped moving. He killed it, and finally got the last quest item.

Reward: 20 EXP and Synthetic Fur.

He took the final items as he started walking towards the Town of Beginnings with the emotion of joy overwhelming him. "Finally gonna finish my first quest." He said, approaching the town gates.

14 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:27

Velk sighed as he saw the shooter finish his quest. Then he clubbered the next bunny, got his fur, and floated hastily towards the town, easily catching up to the shooter with his speed. [7 Speed VS. 11 Speed] he then flew past him, and hurried to deliver his quest.

Gained 10 EXP
Gained 1 Fur!

View user profile

15 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:41

As Rai peek a look at the town gate, 2 peoples already finished the quest.
"damn, I gotta attack another 2!" He seeks for another bunnies and got a lovely bunch of them.
"fluffy fluffy... come to papa..." He mumbled the spell again and launches 2 lightning bolt like before, distracting another 2 bunnies.
"Just repeat the pattern... HERE I GO!" He swings his wands, knock-backing and damaging both bunnies a little.
He mumbles the spell once again and launches another 2 bolts, knocking em death.

Gains 40 Exp!
get 2 synthetic furs!

"Alright, here it says that I've finished my quest, now to safely walk back to town and claim my reward! hahaha!"

Last edited by Lightningkid on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:44; edited 1 time in total

16 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:43

Andrew

Admin
Andrew finally reached the town gates, entering the town as a safe zone. He immediately looked for the Town Vendor's house to turn in the quest. "Now where was it?.." He thought to himself looking around, holding the slingshot in his hand.

17 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:47

Velk flew over to the General Store, and gave the vendor his furs.
"Thank you! It took quite some time though, just for five furs?" He said.
"Eh... yes... quite a bit... I suppose" Velk said while looking at the ground
"Anyways, here is your reward." He said, smiling.

Velk has been handed 300 Gold!
Velk gained 80 EXP!
Velk leveled to Level 2!

18 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 18:58

As Rai arrived at the town, he saw the flying man entered the store, so he get in too.
"Hey I'm here to collect my reward!" Rai said to the man.
"Ah the 5 furs I wanted. Did you cheated? Heheh" As the man takes the furs.
"Whatever, gimme the reward already please?"
"you're being impatient, young boy? heheh here you go"

Finished 1st quest: Synthetic Fabrics!
Reward:
300 Gold: Gained!
80 EXP: Gained!
Level up: 1 -> 2 !
EXP: 45/150

"Huzzah! Hey you (to velk), got your quest done, too?"

19 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:03

Andrew

Admin
Andrew goes into the house, and talks to the Town Vendor.
"Hello, mister. I'd like to turn in that quest you gave me." Andrew says approaching the counter.
"Ah, you have the fur? Splendid! Here is your reward for the effort!" The Town Vendor said, giving Andrew his reward.

*Pling* There was a noise as Andrew leveled up. "Hell yeah!

20 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:23

Velk looked at the person standing next to him.
"Yeah, it took a bit of time... I got some headaches yesterday, so I had to log out early... I'm hoping to play a bit more today." he said, with his weird, celestial voice. "Hey, do you mind if I friend you? I only just began playing yesterday, and I feel that it would be nice having someone to talk to." he said.
He send the friend request to Rai.

21 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:32

Andrew

Admin
"Do you know where I might find some more work?" Andrew asked the Town Vendor hoping for a positive answer.
"Yes, as a matter of fact. If you go to Lazlo's house, he could provide you with more work." The vendor replied.
"Thank you!" Andrew said as he left the vendor's house to look for Lazlo.

22 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:34

(( Continued from TO ))
Ragnarok walks into the Blacksmith's forge. "I'm here for gear."
"Well, we have Iron Plate Armor for 300 gold, and Iron Boots for 150 gold."
"I'll take both. Here." Ragnarok hands the blacksmith 450 gold.
"Perfect. And here's your Armor. Good luck out there!" The blacksmith hands Ragnarok the armor.
"See ya." Ragnarok equips the armor and leaves.

View user profile

23 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:47

As Velk overheard the conversation behind him, he followed troop with the shooter.
"Hey, what do you think we'll get for doing this quest?" He asked. Then he looked at the man's sling.
"Oh, and would you perhaps need a shortbow? I found one from a bunny... I'm not sure how the <Ammunition System> works yet, so I'm uncertain if you need to find some arrows for it."

24 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:51

Andrew

Admin
Andrew heard the player talking to him. "I am not sure. I guess any reward is worth it" He replied to the man. "Uhh, and yes, I would prefer the bow. Can you tell me what stats it has and what you want for it?" Andrew continued as they both continued walking towards Lazlo's house. ((Damn, my phone holds this off easier than I thought))

25 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:54

"Hmmm... I don't really know.. maybe it's unidentified? I just know it's a shortbow... the tooltip doesn't say anything else about it... and you can just have it... I won't have a need for it." he said, while shrugging, opening his menu, and sending a trade request to Andrew, he immediately put the bow in, and pressed accept, while still waiting for the other person to reply to the trade.
((nice. Though I can't post on your profile, because we're not friends and you've set it to friends only... or something))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 36]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum