Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 36]

351Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 17:38

Velk

Velk

Velk saw another wolf pack. "I don't think we should focus on one of THOSE... for now." He said, as he pointed out the pack. "Unless we're really desperate for the last pelt" he added.

352Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 17:45

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I'd rather not take my chances on one of them biting off my arm next time." Andrew said as he backed away a little, looking for a lone wolf ready to be seen.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

353Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 17:57

Velk

Velk

"Yeah.. I suppose." Velk looked at his arm, then scouted on for a wolf, but he didn't see any. "Do you think we can pull only one wolf in a pack somehow?" he asked, and looked at Andrew. Though just as he said it, he was bitten from behind, and his health slowly began draining. "Ow! God DANG IT!" he said, as he took his sword, and stabbed over his shoulders, hitting the wolf, making it let go. He jumped back, and saw it was a Dire Wolf. "A little help here?" he said, as he cut the claw it send at him.

354Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 17:59

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Haha, I waited to see when you would notice that." Andrew said pulling an arrow and unleashing it at the wolf, striking a critical hit at it's neck. "Finish it. NOW!" Andrew yelled, as the pack heard him shout, and aggroed. "Oh shit." Andrew said. "Quickly, kill it and let's run!"

355Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:01

Velk

Velk

Velk didn't waste ANY time. He sliced twice at full speed, leaving the wolf to die. He picked up a rock, and threw it at a wolf, dealing minimal damage, but enough for him to gain the aggro. "No wait! Idea!" he said, as he took out a town portal scroll, opened it, and jumped through, with the portal still behind him.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 HUt85ou 35 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 HX9bijF 35 EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 SXZi6Yd Wolf Pelt

356Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:04

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew noticed the rewards popped up, as he jumped into the town portal together with Velk. It was a round shape with a blue outline, through which you could aready see the town. When Andrew jumped in it, it was like jumping through a hole into the ground - no loading screen, no magical holes, nothing, he just jumped out in town. "Woah, that was cool. I just hope wolves don't use portals." Andrew giggled.

357Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:13

Velk

Velk

"The town is mob-safe, right?" Velk said, as he stood up from his jump. "That felt weird though, jumping through. Whatever, let's go deliver the quest" Velk continued, as he already stood up and headed towards his destination.

358Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:27

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"yeah." Andrew said as he followed Velk towards the person who gave them the quest - the Leatherworker. It seems as though many quests revolve around Leatherworkers when it comes to killing animals.

359Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:33

Velk

Velk

Velk and Andrew went to the leatherworker, and went inside, where they saw the leatherworker. "Hey, we have your pelts." Velk said, as he took them out of his inventory, and delievered them to the leatherworker.
"Great, thanks!" she said, "here's your reward, a few gold coins to help you in your journeys."
The reward window popped up, and Velk knew he had leveled up, as the sound was already there.

Quest complete!
Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 HUt85ou 100 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 HX9bijF 150 EXP

360Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:35

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew also finished up the quest, taking his reward. "I feel like this should have given more gold though." Andrew complains as he put points on his stats, and starts thinking about what skill he should learn. "Hey, what's your next skill going to be?" Andrew asked as they both left the store.

361Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:38

Velk

Velk

"Hmm.. I dunno yet... perhaps... <Spear Shield>? Or... <Nature's Disciple>? I don't have any clue, right now, really..." he shrugged, as they left the leatherworker, and he noticed a little warning box, telling him "YOU HAVE GAINED THE MAXIMUM EXPERINCE FOR THIS FLOOR - YOU WILL NOT GAIN ANY MORE EXPERIENCE"

362Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 18:42

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Aww man." Andrew said as he gained the exact same message. "I guess we gotta help other people level up now so we can fight the boss." Andrew shrugged, as he went ahead and opened his inventory to check what he has. "Oh, I still have the slingshot. I can't sell it or break it, so I guess I will keep it as a reminder that I once was level one." Andrew said looking at it.

363Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:00

Velk

Velk

Velk looked at his weak level 1 club. "Uh.. Yeah.. I guess... though this thing.. is barely a weapon." he said, pointing at the club. "Anyways, I'll learn <Teleport Strike>. Do you know if we open a menu to learn it, or go to a trainer or something?" Velk wondered, as he opened his menu, and closed it again.

364Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:20

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"To be honest, I am not sure. I want to learn <Gallop> but I am not sure how." Andrew said, as he looked at his available skills. ONE SKILL POINT AVAILABLE

365Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:26

Velk

Velk

"<Gallop>? Sounds funny..." Velk followed Andrews move, and opened his skill menu. 1 Skill Point Available. Velk typed in <Teleport Strike>, and an accept/decline popup came. Velk pressed yes, and suddenly everything dissapeared from around him. A female voice was heard.
"Welcome to the <Skill Initialization Zone>. My name is SIZ. This is the <Test Zone>. This is the area where you'll test your skills." As the voice said that, a dummy came forth. "Please initiate <Teleport Strike>." Velk took into his custom stance, and suddenly everything dissapeared around him, and his arm suddenly swung once, hitting the dummy.
"Congratulations, you have learned <Teleport Strike>. See you next time you learn a skill." Everything came back to him, and he was standing next to Andrew again.
"Groovy." he said, as he tried to gain his balance.

366Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:39

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew's body was just standing there, but he was telepored somewhere elsewhere himself. A robotic woman's voice explained that it is some kind of an initialization zone. "Ah so this is how you learn skills." Andrew said as he saw the land change around him into a grassi flat field, with a clear blue sky. "This is where you shall test your new skill. You have chosen a skill <Gallop>. We have prepared a moving target for you for the first part of the testing. Please initiate skill <Gallop>" The woman's voice said as the enemy started running towards Andrew. Ashe initiated the skill, he had leaped backwards around ten feet,, and shot the target with precise accuracy. The target was a very well armored, fierce looking orc with fangs sticking out of his mouth, and a huge battleaxe in his arms. As Andrew's arrow hit him, he disappeared. As Andrew landed, he felt sudden pain in his feet. I hate physics he thought as the bacjground changed into a foresty area with loads of tress around him. "This is your second test. Initiate skill <Gallop> to get on that treetop quickly." The woman voice said. Andrew used Gallop, and leaped into the air like a kangaroo, grabbing to that treetop, and soon after it turned back into ground. "Thank you for using our services." the voice said as Andrew found himself back in town. "Holy cheese noodle soup!"

367Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:41

Velk

Velk

"It's insane right? I would've never imagined it would be like that!" Velk sounded excited. "I've learned <Teleport Strike> now, by the way!" He looked at the time. "Though we should stop for today, I believe. I need some sleep; I fell asleep with the helmet on last night" he explained.

368Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:46

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"That explains it" Andrew said. "Well, if you wish so, I guess we could stop, yeah." Andrew shrugged, looking at the map. "Huh, it seems the only quest now is at the boss tower. I guess we are not doing that alone." Andrew giggled. He was still surprised by the skill learning system. He initiated Gallop again, leaping backwards, as he sprained his ankle afterwards, but tried not to show it. "Cool, huh?"

369Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:48

Velk

Velk

"Yeah it is. I wonder..." Velk intiated <Teleport Strike>, teleported behind Andrew, and hit him with his hand, as he got two notices. [You cannot damage party members] and [PVP is turned off]. "Hahah, cool. I can teleport to other people with it!" he shouted in excitement. "Anyways, I'll be off. Goodnight." he said, as he opened his menu, and pressed <Log Off>.

370Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:51

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Good night!" Andrew said as he also opened his menu for the log out button.

371Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 10:33

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew appeared in game as he logged back on, to see that Velk is still offline. "Huh, I guess I will play the waiting game again." Andrew said, as he looked around at what he could do. "I guess I could go kill monsters... But nah, I'll just wait for him on that house." Andrew said to himself as he used <Gallop> to leap on a one story house. He still can't get used to leaping... He sat down on the roof and got a clear view of the town and it's surroundings, he saw the plains full of level one players and the forest with the lake in the distance. Behind those, he could barely see the boss tower, going all the way up to the sky, and covered by the clouds. "Woah..." He gasped.

372Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 14:35

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid log in to Milaheim online and just realized that he has finished the wolf pelt yesterday. He opens his inventory and still has those wolf pelts. "Thanks God" he said to himself as he runs to Milanna's place.
"Thank you for your hard work collecting these pelts, this is the reward I promised to you!"
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 HUt85ou 100 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 HX9bijF 150 EXP
Level up! 4 -> 5
"You have gained the maximum EXP for this floor - you may not gain any more EXP"

"Nice, I'm level 5 already, I think I should contact Andrew and Velk, I bet they're both already at 5. I should help some players to reach 5 too, the more the merrier!"
Kid checks his inventory once again and notices that he has enough money to buy an <Iron Ring>. He goes to Jeweler Chris.
"Excuse me, I want to buy an <Iron Ring>!"
"It costs 150 gold" Chris says calmly.
"Do I really have stun resistance? Does this works with Bosses?" Kid asks in doubt.
"It depends. If you put this on, yes it does. haha!" Chris jokes Kid, which is accepted with flat face.
"Here you go, 150 Gold." Kid gives the money and a popup message appears:
You achieved:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 7wLAYkL Iron Rings (+5% Resistance to Stuns)

"Aw, cute." Kid puts the Iron Ring onto his finger.

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

373Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 14:46

Velk

Velk

Velk reappeared inside the town, and he looked around for Andrew. When he didn't see him, he opened his menu, and saw he was online. When he looked around again, he saw that he was on a rooftop.
"Already having fun with <Gallop>, are we?" he said, as he used <Teleport Strike> to teleport behind Andrew, and as he punched him, he got the messages about not hitting party members, and that PVP was off.

374Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 14:50

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Yeah, it's epic!" Andrew said, as he saw Velk teleport behind him. He stood up on the curved rooftop, dusted his pants, and said "Watch this." Andrew said, as he started running along the rooftop, as he then used <Gallop> to leap through the gap that was separating the Mayor's house, which they were on, and the Town Vendor's house. You could say it was around a seven meter jump, and he made it. Andrew leaped through the air as he did a back flip, and landed on the other house. Although it damaged him, it was very well worth it.

375Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 15 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 14:55

Velk

Velk

"Yeah, understandable. And when you have high mobility, so do I." he giggled, as he teleported behind Andrew again. "I dunno how long the range is though. I think I just need to see my target." he said. "It would be really useful to use it from the top of a tree, if that's true. But I guess there's a limit to it's range as well. Oh well, we're done here, let's help some lower leveled characters up to our level. Or do you think we're ready for the boss?" he said, as he noticed that Kid was level 5 in his <Friend List>.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum