Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 36]

776Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 17:00

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"wow... healing magic...." Kid murmured, amazed with the healing skill the cat-girl has.
"Yeah, if I recall correctly, you were heavily wounded." Kid looked around, no foxes around. This is the perfect time! Kid thought to himself.
"So, uhm, I haven't introduced myself formally. I'm Kid, an Elementalist Mage. What's your name?" Kid asked both player.

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

777Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 17:19

m0k0n4

Mirrel chuckled.
"Well, Kid, I recall we actually have been introduced some time back. Not formally, maybe, but we have been introduced some time back. Regardless, I guess I should introduce myself formally."
Mirrel cleared her throat and extended her hand, offering a handshake to the other two, as she usually did when meeting new people.
"My name is Mirrel Myteea; everyone calls me Mirrel. My title in this game is 'White Fencer'. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, both of you!"

778Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 17:27

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid took Mirrel's hand and shook it off.
"I, well, kinda forgot about that, heheh I have a bad memory after all..." Kid looked to the other player, her wounds slowly vanished because of the healing magic.
"What about you?"

779Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 18:05

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Laarra flexed her now healed arm, watching it in fascination, hen she realized people were actually talking to her.
"Oh! Sorry, I kind of just zoned out there for a moment."
Taking a step back Laarra clapped her hands togeather and bowed her head.
"I am Laarra Kupu, novice fae shaman in service of the waterspirit, Por. Thank you both for your assistance earlier and now." She said in a rather formal manner.

780Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 18:15

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Ah I see, nice to meet you!" Kid shook Kupu's hand.
"And I don't think we should stay and chat here, outside the town. How about getting back to the town?" Kid looked around, some foxes were watching them. He afraid that those foxes would attack them if they stayed longer. "Come on, the local residents are pissed off."

781Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 18:17

m0k0n4

Mirrel smiled in response.
"You're welcome. Helping others is pretty natural, don't you think?"
The cat-girl stretched, letting out a yawn.
"-That's a pretty good idea. I'm pretty tired, too. I'll probably have to log off in a bit"
Following Kid's lead, Mirrel walked back toward the Town of Beginnings.

====TIME SKIP====

Upon reaching the town, Mirrel turned to the others, and spoke,
"Well, I guess this is it for now. I'll see you later, all right?"
Having said that, her hand met the [Log out] button.

====
Logging off. . .
====

Last edited by m0k0n4 on Sat Sep 07 2013, 18:22; edited 1 time in total

782Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 18:21

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

"I'm not very keen on staying here any longer, after that fight I think i'll just retire to rethink my strategy."
Laarra nervously smiled following after the two.
---[Dat Timeskip]---
"Yeah, i'll see you both later then I guess." Laarra said before pulling up a menu herself, she did have a few errands to run.
Best to get those out of the way now.

--Logged Off--

Last edited by Kupu The Shifter on Sat Sep 07 2013, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

783Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 18:23

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"I think I have to log out too" Kid opened his menu and log himself out.

784Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:01

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Raven, the new player of Milaheim Online, started his journey on September, 9th 2013.
"So this is the Virtual Reality, it really looks like a real world." Raven opened up his menu and identified its content. In the map, he saw an exclamation sign above a house. "I should check it out." Raven walked to the house.
"Ho, Tailor's place. What's happening to their house, I wonder." Raven entered the wooden house and a notification window appeared right in front of his eyes.
"QUEST 1 : Synthetic Fabrics
Objection: bring 5 synthetic fabrics dropped by the bunnies
<ACCEPT> <DECLINE>"
That's written on the notification window. "So, it's a sign of a quest, eh." Raven quickly pressed the Accept button and left the Tailor's place without even said anything.

"So now, what should I do..."

785Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:03

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid logged in in the center of the town. "I could hunt for few Pet EXPs in my free 30 minutes time..." Kid walked his way to the town entrance, on the way he saw a new player in black clothing and a mecha hand replaced his left hand. Kid approached the guy who looked older than himself.
"Excuse me, sir? Can I help you with anything?"

786Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:12

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

"Huh?" Raven surprised to hear someone asked him behind him. "No, I don't need you. Get loss".
Raven walked a bit and he saw the town entrance not too far. He ran toward the gate and disappeared.

"I don't need help..." As Raven entered a plain called Beginning Plains, He could see bunnies from afar. "So they drop synthetic fabrics on death. Interesting." Raven opened up his inventory and took out his Stick. He readied it and he charged toward the bunny. "RRAAAHH!!!"
With his sharp Nasod Arm he clawed a bunny upward and while in midair he stroke his Stick toward the bunny, threw it back few meters, killed it ultimately.
20 Gold
20 EXP
1 Synthetic Fur

"So that's how the system goes..."

787Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:15

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Bravo, bravo." turned out that Kid was standing there from the beginning. He approached the new guy who just killed a bunny with the help from his sharp gigantic metal hand.
"So, mind telling me what's that claw? What's your race?"

788Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:22

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

"Tch, you again. I'm a Nasod Clawd, and this is Nasod Arm. Leave me alone." Raven walked away from the suspicious guy. After he felt safe and far away from the guy, he targeted 2 bunnies at the same time. This time he kept a distance and extended his Nasod Arm toward the bunnies. "Let's try my chosen skill. Don't disappoint me! <Burning Burster>!" 3 fire balls came out from the hole in the center of his Nasod Arm's palm. each fire ball turned into crow-like shape and accelerated itself toward the bunny. 2 of them hit 1 bunny and killed it. the rest hit the other bunny, left it with only about 40% health.
Raven charged toward the bunny and he slammed his Nasod Arm onto the poor bunny. "DIE!" blood splattered everywhere and the bunny died.
35 Gold
35 EXP
2 Synthetic furs

789Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:25

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid followed the curt guy and watched the fight. "That's a wonderful skill!" Kid approached the guy and asked him again.
"So, that mecha arm, Nasod Arm isn't it, can shoot those flaming birds? What a wonderful skill you chose!"

790Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:27

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

"You again! What do you want?! I'm Raven, okay?! I'm a new player so I have no money! Leave me alone, seriously!" Raven punched the annoying player with his Nasod Arm. Harry Potter Freak! he thought to himself. Why would someone chose fashion style like that? The Leather armor, weird hat. Freak!

791Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:30

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

A warning notification appeared, "PvP is off. Turn it on before hurting other player(s)"
"Ha ha, sorry new guy. Anyway, I'm Kid, one of four players that reached level 5, maximum level of this floor. Mind if I help you with your quest?" Kid spawned his scythe and held it with two hands.

792Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:35

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

Tch, PvP.
"So you're the strongest one, I don't care! I will reach your level in 3 days! Keep my word, and leave me alone! Go somewhere else! Hell, Heaven, underwater, underground, whatever! Just leave me here alone!"
Raven ran away from Kid. He found 3 bunnies were idling not far from him. He charged toward them and bludgeoned them with his stick but alas, he only hit 2 of them. The other one headbutted his leg and he felt to the ground. The other 2, who got thrown by his stick have recovered and charged Raven.
"Ow! Aw! Stop that, bunnies! I only want to take your furs! OW OW OW!!" Too much headbutts he received that he felt like his body was being rained by rocks. "OW! AWW!!!"

793Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:39

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid watched from far. "I think the arrogant newbie needs help, now." He approached the poor Raven and whistled. All bunnies who were headbutting Raven looked Kid and charged him.
"Get here, you mut**f**kas..." He stretched his arm backward and swung it horizontally, created a lightning wave that eliminated 2 bunnies. With the pointy edge of his scythe, Kid stabbed the other bunny and killed it instantly.
55 Gold
55 EXP (not gained)
55 Pet EXP
3 synthetic furs

"That was funny. I remember you said something about beating my level on 3 days, and I just saw 3 bunnies headbutted you."

794Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:50

Raven Taker

Raven Taker

That's cool, Raven thought to himself. But he flashed back to the day when he got close friend from the orphanage, and that friend was killed on car accident. He remembered the unbearable pain and sadness on losing a friend. No, that guy isn't cool at all. I don't need his help. I don't need anyone. I will survive.
"You shouldn't kill them, those are my precious EXP and Gold. How dare you took it from me." Raven stood up, cleaned himself from the dusts and walked away.
There, he targeted 2 bunnies and used his skill. "<Burning Burster>!" same from the last time, 3 fireballs came out and turned into crow-like shape. They accelerated and killed 1 bunny, left the other with 45% health.
"ARGH YOU!" Raven charged the bunny and hit it with his stick, threw it away and it died.
40 Gold
40 EXP
2 Synthetic Furs

"Not bad for my first day". Raven walked his way to the town and approached the tailor's house. He entered it and walked to Jessica, the Tailor.
"I've got your furs. Gimme the rewards."
A pop up window appeared, it said so, "Mission Accomplished!
300 Gold gained
80 EXP gained
Level up!"
"Thanks for your hard work, sir! Please come anytime if you need something magic related!"
"Yeah, whatever." Raven left the place and log himself out.

795Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Sep 08 2013, 15:56

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"...well that's really a rude, powerful guy. Wonder if he will join us to kill the boss." Kid watched from the distance.
"Today, maybe I didn't get much EXP or Gold. But I got something more precious, a new comrade!" Kid suddenly saw something flashed on the bottom right corner of his vision.
"Crap! someone pressed the calling button on my Nerve Helmet! It must be mom! If I stay quite maybe she'll assume that I fell asleep on the game and will leave me alone, eventually."

The light kept flashing for 5 minutes, then finally it stopped. "Wow mom already give up on calling me? That's nice!" Kid logged himself out.
______
When Kid woke up in his room he saw his mom was standing in his room. "Uh, hi mom."
"YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THAT GAME TOMORROW. THE WHOLE DAY!"
crap.

796Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:34

m0k0n4

The young lady exited the bath, refreshed and rejuvenated.
It had been a busy day - she did her household chores, took care of her cats, did some errands around her school, and had another swimming match with the person her club jokingly calls 'Queen'.
She lost by about a second, as usual.
Now revitalized, she began to arrange her desk, and took up her NerveGear device.

=====
SESSION START
=====

Mirrel materialized in the Town of Beginnings, her figure already altered to her Felyn persona.
She took a moment to readjust to her part-beastly form, fondling her animalistic features with glee.
Mind and heart ready, she heads to the Beginning Forest once more to clear the quest given to her.

Mirrel crossed the plains uneventfully, and found herself by the edge of the lake soon enough.

797Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 11:48

m0k0n4

Passing through the lake, Mirrel continued her walk toward the forest at a steady pace.
Soon enough, she found the entrance to the forest, and walked inside.
===
Waltzing about rather aimlessly, she found a mark soon enough, a fox busy eating from a berry-bush, savory juices running down its mouth.
Mirrel exhaled, preparing her mentality.
In a flash, she drew her blade, lunged, and delivered a surprise attack against the occupied fox. Suddenly feeling a harsh, blunt force to its side, the fox yelped as it was thrown to the grassy ground. It quickly scrambled back to its feet, letting out an angry growl before pouncing toward its assailant.
With her agility and reflexes, Mirrel weaved to the side, causing it to miss completely, and retaliated with a swift strike before the fox fully recovered.
Recollecting itself, the fox stood up, and began to circle Mirrel, hoping to find an angle to attack from. The cat-girl kept up with her eyes, rotating on her heels if necessary.
Tensions between the two combatants rise, one looking for an opening, the other waiting for an attack.
As sudden as a bolt of lightning, the fox lunged forward.
Mirrel attempted to dodge the attack, stepping to the side.
But her feet weren't positioned correctly, causing them to twist and tangle, Mirrel grimacing as her balance faltered.
The fox's lunge connected, the cat-girl feeling air escape her lungs as a hard object painfully impacted her abdomen, knocking her to the ground.
The fox pressed the assault, attempting to sink its sharp teeth into Mirrel's exposed body. She quickly reacted, swatting its head aside with a well-placed slash. She followed up with her other hand, throwing the fox off her. It swiftly climbed back to its feet, followed by lunging toward her again in desperation.
She swung her blade again, striking the point she had struck just before, knocking the fox well-off course. She heard the sickening sound of breaking bones, and the fox fell silent.
"Requiescat in pace", she muttered to her fallen prey.

+35 EXP
+35 Gold
+1 Fox Fang

Her quest over, she decides to quickly return to the town, and turn the fangs in to the jeweller.

====

"Madam Chris, I have returned", she said, entering the jeweller's store.
"Oh, you're back! How was it? Did you get what I asked for?"
"Yeah, sure. Here you go, four fox fangs"
-4 Fox Fangs
"Well, this is just what I needed, thank you very much! Wait here for a minute, I'll be back with your reward soon enough!"
Nodding in response, Mirrel waited, looking at the wares being sold in the process. It wasn't long before the jeweller appeared again.
+150 EXP
+100 Gold
+Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 5AP4duqFox Fang Earring
"This is...?", Mirrel asked, somewhat astonished.
"Why, it's a fox fang earring! It's what's all the rage these days!"
"But... Are you sure I should-"
"Of course! You've already helped me out so much, and besides, I still have two left!"
"...I see. Thank you, madam. By the way, can I buy these iron rings?"
"Sure you can! That would be 150 gold, miss"
"Alright then, here you go"
-150 Gold
+Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 7wLAYkLIron Rings

====

Leaving the jeweller's store, feeling elated by the fact she has helped another person - even though the world is virtual - Mirrel decided to take a short break, resting on a community bench on the street.

798Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 14:30

Pharin

Pharin

Pharin logged in to MLO for the first time. Unfamiliar place, unfamiliar people. Pharin was quite scared at first at the sight of everything being so different than he's used to. No electronic devices, no cars, no street lamps, just torches and wooden shacks, and a lot of players walking around. It was quite warm around that time, you could say it was summer. Sun was shining through the clear blue sky as Pharin was looking around for where to start. I guess I should start with the interface, as usual he thought as he opened the menu, inventory, and everything else there was to get comfortable with the GUI and everything.
Once he got comfortable, he opened his inventory and equipped the starting weapon - a little stick with a hanging leaf on it. It seemed fair as he was only level one at that point. After getting the weapon into his hand, he remembered that his best friend picked up this game also, and that they planned on meeting in the first town. Seeing as this was probably the first town in the game, he just looked around for him.
Pharin's clothes flailed around as he kept turning, looking for anything that might look like Gabe.

799Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 14:52

Rorrim

Rorrim

Rorrim materialised at the starting area in the starting town, "The Town of Beginnings". Not a very original name, but it had not bothered him. When he logged in, he saw Pharin already there.
"Hey, ready to try out this new game?" he asked, as he opened the interface, and looked at the different settings. He messed a bit with it, closed it, and send Pharin an invite to a party.
"Did you read the guidebook? It's plenty useful." he said with a smile. He looked as if he realised something, then said "Oh yeah! It's me, Gabe."

800Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 32 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 09 2013, 15:01

Pharin

Pharin

"Yeah, I did." Pharin said, as he looked around for something to do. Probably the best idea right now was to get a quest to do, and he noticed a question mark over the leatherworker's head, signaling that it was a quest. Without any further adue he gestured Gabe that he wanted to go take the quest, and marched downwards the way to the Leatherworker's store.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum