Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 36]

551Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 09:21

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Nice to meet you Mirrel! I'm Andrew, just a typical human player. I'm guessing you're new here? Cos I haven't seen you before. And this is not a really popular place to begin with." Andrew said, politely pointing his hard at her for a warm handshake. He felt sudden relief, as he now realised that girls also play MLO. It was a rare sight, a girl playing an MMORPG.This one was also quite exceptional. Pointy kitten ears, furry tail, it was like one of those... Neko's, or however they're called.

Andrew sheathed his weapon onto his back so he wouldn't seem harmful. An adorable, yet vague smile accompanied his face, as he awaited Mirrel's handshake.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

552Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 09:34

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil logged back in after a long day of college. It had rained heavily for seven hours straight, causing him and everyone else to be stuck in the University's Lecture hall. Now, it was time to relax. And kill things. By burning them. WOO, he thought as he found himself in the Town again. "Now where was I? Ah, I was going to buy a town scroll. Ill do that then." he said to himself. The Town Vendor was right over there. He walked up to the Vendor, and said "Ahoy, mate, do you sell any-" He was cut off by a gruff reply "Portal scrolls? Yes. A 100 gold, young one." Neil bought the scroll, and began his path to the jungle of HELL! He was kidding.
((Sorry, it took so long. My ROOMIE (PUNK, I HATE YOU.) broke my laptop. I had to use my Nexus, and I couldn't use that much, seeing as its never charged (YES, PUNK, IM LOOKING AT YOU! Freeloading idiot  roomie)))

553Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 11:00

m0k0n4

Mirrel took Andrew's hand in a friendly handshake. In her family, it was customary to shake hands while meeting people, at least for the first time.
"Yeah, I'm new. I just logged on for the first time in this game, in fact. Aside from manuals and guidebooks, I know nothing about this game" She replied honestly.
"Say, you look experienced. I don't suppose you'd mind helping me just a bit? Feel free to decline, though; I can figure things out by myself"

554Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 11:06

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Haha, help is the only thing I can do here at the point I am now. So hell, why not. What do you need help with?" Andrew smiled at the girl. Andrew tried to be as polite as possible, but the thing is, it was going to be tough to get used to seeing a cat girl. It was just as hard to get used to Velk, that flying abomination. This one's cute though. Cute, beautiful, and has wonderful eyes.

555Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 11:15

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Now some people would be completely against the killing of small harmless critters, in this case however Lurra thought they'd change their mind very quickly, as for the third time a rabbit bit her somewhere her armor didn't cover, this time being her tail which the offending hellspawn just hung there nibbling. Reaching around to pry the foul beast off her newly acquired limb she raised it to an eye level to give it a rather disapproving look.

"No bunny is this vicious, not even my neighbors cat is this bad you little bastard." She said as if the mongrel could perfectly understand her, which she had assumed it suspiciously could as it lurched forward biting down on her nose.

"GAH!" Lurra yelped, removing the vile spawn from her face by throwing it onto the ground and stomping on its body once with the reward of snapping bone.

Finally! That's.. no, you're kidding.. only ONE DROP?!

556Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 11:29

m0k0n4

Mirrel smiled in return. It was a small smile, yet a sincere one.
"Oh, I don't know. A beginner's first steps, perhaps?" Mirrel said while gazing at her surroundings. One sight immediately caught her attention: a glowing yellow exclamation mark. In the olden MMOs, such a sign would signify quests or similar.
Maybe this game isn't so different in that regard.
Mirrel turned back to Andrew.
"And I suppose we new players should begin with that?" she said, pointing to the building beneath the exclamation mark.

557Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 11:34

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Well... That's one way to start, yes." Andrew scratched his hangin black hair. "Or you could go buy some equipment with the starting gold, if you feel like the starting gear is not enough. It's all up to you." Andrew explained, looking at the charming young soul.

A memory flashed by his eyes, as the first time he picked up a quest here, it was like two weeks ago, and that was to kill bunnies. He still remembers shooting the pebbles at them.

"To be honest, I'd say you should buy a better weapon, that starting weapon doesn't do much past the bunnies." Andrew continued, looking around the town. The gossips of townspeople could be heard slightly, and laughter from kids running around - all NPCs.

558Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 11:59

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Originally this seemed like a good and somthing she'd done in many MMORPGs she tried before abandoning, pull tons of the easy quest mobs and kill the weaklings for the drops. She shoutonsld've known better when that first bunny seemed a bit rabid,

"WHY?!" Lurra cried out as the combined weight of atleast seven rabbits with four on trying to join the tackling caused her to fall over, they did pretty awful damageoverall, but she probably wouldn't be moving for a bit till they got bored and let up, although she really doubted that since they were still "aggroed" to her.

559Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 12:02

m0k0n4

"Ah."
Mirrel checked her inventory. Aside from the clothes she customized herself, the only things she had were four vials of reddish liquid, a voucher saying something about "free item in floor 1", a small number of gold, and... A wooden stick, topped with a small stone. A makeshift club of sorts.
"I guess you're right. I'll have to go now to buy some actual equipment, and then go on a questing spree. Thanks, Andrew" she said, moments before hurrying off into the stores.
===

"So, how much is this?" Mirrel said, sizing up a small wooden sword. As blunt and light as it is, it was actually better than a rock-tipped piece of wood.
"That one's 400 gold, lass. Just like everything else in this ol' shop"
"Hmm... Can I pay with this?" Mirrel took the voucher in her bag, and showed it to the shopkeeper.
"Aye, that'll be fine"
The shopkeeper took the voucher, and gave Mirrel the sword in return.
"Thank you, sir"
===

"A cloth robe and a pair of slippers? That will be 350g" the local tailor said, measuring the cat-girl from head to toe.
"All right. Here you go, ma'am" Mirrel answered, politely giving her the required amount of money.
"Thank you very much, dear. Just wait here for a bit, Ill find one that suits your size"
"Thank you, ma'am"
===

"Synthetic fabrics?" Mirrel cocked her head sideways.
"Yeah, synthetic fabrics, from the bunnies in the plains right outside the town. I'd get it myself, but I can't fight at all. So, will you help me?"
"I... See. All right, I will help you"
"Thanks! When you get five, bring 'em to me. I'll pay you good, promise"

Mirrel left, feeling somewhat confused. The first quest she accepts involves slaying bunnies for their drops. Even though she would be rather horrified of senseless bunny-slaughter in real life, she knows well enough of MMORPGs that the first creatures a beginner hunts are usually cute, harmless-looking ones. But still...
Bunnies drop synthetic fabrics?

Still questioning the fact, Mirrel found herself back where she was greeted by Andrew for the first time.

"Hey, I'm back"

-Lost 350 gold
-Lost Free Floor 1 Item Voucher
-Gained Wooden Sword(equipped)
-Gained Cloth Robe(equipped)
-Gained Slippers(equipped)

560Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 12:17

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Thrashed about as the number of rabbits increased, Lurra counted atleast fourteen now! Maybe in retrospect this was a TERRIBLE idea! she yelled in her head as the biting started again. With one more push she gained freedom from being toppled by rabbits from the seven hells, which was short lived as they formed in an arc infront of her as she picoed herself up, drawing her now admittedly crappy wooden weapon she took a defensive stance.

561Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 12:22

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"As I see you're ready for battle, Mirrel?" Andrew asked with a smile, as he looked into her eyes. "Well, I'll add you to my friends list, you should do the same, and if you ever need any help with tips, or fighting, you can always PM me." Andrew said smiling, taking out his bow. "I might go do some hunting myself." He murmured to himself, looking at his bow. That bow held off all the way from level two when he got it from Velk.

Andrew fixed his bandana on his head, and then sent a friend request to Mirrel.

"Oh, by the way, do not hesitate to get more quest items than the quest asks, you can use them later to make gear that you wish." Andrew topped his monologue off, pressing the button to send the friend request.

562Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 12:40

m0k0n4

"I'll be sure to keep those in mind. Thanks, Andrew. You've helped me a lot" Mirrel replied, accepting the friend request sent by Andrew.
"I'll be off to hunt now. Can't keep my client waiting, can I?" She said as she walks toward the town gate, toward the plains outside.

563Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 12:43

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Good luck!" Andrew yelled, waving at Mirrel walking away.

"Hmm... Now, where should I go and what should I do?" He said to himself as he saw the traveling merchant leave the town.

((
THE TRAVELING MERCHANT HAS LEFT TOWN OF BEGINNINGS AND HIS STASH IS NO MORE AVAILABLE
))

564Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 12:53

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid logs in and notices that the girl -Dehwrey declined his offer. "Aww, poop. Tough one isn't she" Kid then rushes to the beginning plain to hunt for EXPs. In the way he sees Andrew but Andrew doesn't notice him, so Kid ignores Andrew. Kid also meets a cat-girl player, no time to waste with new guys, he says to himself.

After minutes of run Kid arrives at the Beginning forest. From far away Kid sees a player with a wooden sword in defensive stance, <Lurra> was the name written above the player. Looks like that 'Lurra' guy is in trouble, Kid thinks to himself. Lurra is surrounded by bunnies.

Kid shoots a lightning Bolt toward a bunch of bunnies, killing 2 of them as Kid approaches the player named 'Lurra'.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 HUt85ou 30 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 HX9bijF 30 EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 HX9bijF 30 pet EXP

"Hey fella, what's with this much bunnies? Did you let them bully you?"

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

565Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 13:11

m0k0n4

===

Upon reaching the plains, Mirrel was suddenly struck by a strange - and honestly quite hilarious - sight.
A... Something, with that something being a mix-and-match between a person, a small dark-grey horse, and some kind of insect with violet hair - a player, she noted - was meekly standing in front of the biggest group of bunnies she has ever seen. With a wooden sword not unlike hers. And the bunnies look angry.

She didn't have the time to think about the weirdness when a young man appeared, walked over to the something, and sent two precise lightning-bolts to two of the bunnies, frying them instantly.

Mirrel walked over to that player as well; she noted that his, or her, or its, name was 'Lurra Kupu'. So confused as to be incapable of forming a better question, she asked,
"Uh... Hello. What are you doing?"

566Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 13:13

Velk

Velk

Velk floated into existance, as he logged on. He had been busy the past few days. Not with anything personal at all, but there was some... things that had to be taken care of. Saying it wasn't personal wouldn't be right; it had something to do with him, but it was something he would rather not think about.
He remembered his goal. He wanted to get a wolf. Badly. He shrugged, as he set off northwards, as he noticed Andrew was online.
"Hey, what's up? Sorry for not being online the past few days, were busy. Stuff happend." he send to Andrew, as he trotted northwards.

567Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 13:32

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid looks back and notices the human-cat is standing there beside Lurra Kupu.
"She, or he, was being surrounded by these angry bunnies. And I think you can help clear these bunnies?"

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

568Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 14:12

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

(Sorry, probably should've "logged" but I kinda threw myzelf into the action.. So.. yeah. Sorry for the delay!)

Standing before Lurra were atleast fourteen of the animals she managed to piss off, lashing forward she killed one that was too far ahead of the others, suddently a bolt of lightning came from from behind her, along with two obviously players.

"I uhmm.. I may have taken on a bit more than I could handle.." She admitted, blushing a bit at such an embarrasing situation.

569Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 14:26

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Hey, just being bored. The usual. How about you?" Andrew replied to Velk's PM. He was, truly, being bored. He wanted to do something, he wanted to kill stuff, he wanted to get some action.

570Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 14:30

m0k0n4

Mirrel turned toward the young man, her azure eyes catching his. Then toward Lurra. Then back to him.
"I guess. I do need to slay these bunnies for a quest... And really, taking on this many enemies at once usually isn't very wise"
Mirrel drew her wooden sword, assuming a position nearly identical to an ordinary fencer's. She had taken fencing lessons back at school - although she was admittedly far from stellar - and she was going to put it into good use. Or at least decent.
"En garde!"

===

Mirrel's shout drew the attention of the bunnies; some diverted their attention to her, and some did not. Just as the bunnies finish sizing up their new opponent, the cat-girl lunged forward to the nearest bunny, delivering a strong, two-handed downward slash, crushing the bunny's skull in one blow. In sabre fencing, that would have been an illegal move, but it doesn't matter now.
What a mess. This game truly is as realistic as it can be.
Mirrel quickly jumped back, narrowly dodging the attack of one bold bunny but jumping right into another bunny's line of attack, who took the opportunity to jump and bite down on Mirrel's off hand, prompting a subdued shout of pain from the fencer.
Even the pain is real, she thought, perhaps too real.
The cat-girl used her sword to pry the bunny off her other hand, the process of which tore off a small portion of her flesh, amplifying the pain. Not letting the stinging pain in her hand deter her, Mirrel followed up with a quick diagonal slash, injuring and knocking the bunny away. She backstepped further afterward, ready to react or attack.

EXP+18
Gold+18

571Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 15:05

Velk

Velk

"Ah, Okay. I'm going to get my self that Wolf I wanted" he replied, as he entered the northen parts of the forest. The notification about not getting any EXP reappeared, and Velk closed it, looking slightly annoyed.
If only they didn't show it whenever I entered a new zone...
He shrugged, and looked around for a Dire Wolf. He would train it in speed, and make it his mount. He just needed the <Mount> skill...

572Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 15:19

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil had reached the Forest after a loooooong walk. He was walking with his hands folded behind his head, generally walking with a smug face, giving everyone the impression that "He's a fun guy" or so he hoped. The large trees of the Southern Forest seemed vaguely threatening, and the lush green canopy which covered the ground and exhibited the Tyndall Effect worked well for scenery. The sunlight that made it past the canopy was in no way scarce. All in all, excellent programming. People were currently online. Velk was. Andrew was. Good. He walked into the Forest, and saw a Fox almost immediately, which was weird. Usually Foxes, in real life, were a bunch of Rogue type stealthy buggers. He knew from experience. It didn't really matter. He selected the Fox, and assumed his casting stance. Thr Fireball he cast was an unusually large one, but Neil knew better than to trust the aesthetic nature of the grim ball of fiery death. The aesthetics didn't matter. The Fox got hit..... on its tail, so it didn't deal too much damage. The Fox came at him with full speed, but thankfully, Neil was quite far away. Not as much as he'd LIKE to be, but far enough anyways. The Fireball recharged, and was ready. Neil cast again at the oncoming Fox. It hit the Fox right between the eyes, burning the fur off and melting its eyeballs, while also evaporating any blood, and cauterizing its neural pathways, thereby rendering it DEAD! ((You wanted details in fighting. I gave you details))
Neil fistpumped and yelled "WOO! Not one hit! First time ever. No pain! Woop!"
------
30 EXP Gained
35 GP Gained
1 Fox Fang
((I'm a damn good Roleplayer))

Last edited by GravityFlux on Wed Aug 28 2013, 10:44; edited 2 times in total

573Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 15:37

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Dude, you forgot your rewards... -.- ))

574Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 15:43

m0k0n4

Mirrel gauged her situation. The bunny she just knocked away was limping, evidently nearing its end, and is therefore less of a threat than the healthy bunnies.

Circling about the bunny crowd, Mirrel lunged again. This time, she delivered a quick diagonal cut, severely damaging, but not killing, the bunny. One of its friends retaliated; she had anticipated this. The quick attack allowed her to recover faster, parry the bunny's lunge, and swat it away. Pivoting on one foot, she used the remaining momentum to realign herself with the injured bunny, delivering another swing that shattered its already fragile skull; the bunny was no more.

Stepping back, she glanced at the bunny she first swung away; it was reorienting, despite the crippling injury it received before. She took a swift lunge, and finished the job.

+33 EXP
+33 Gold
+2 Synthetic Fur

575Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 23 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 16:18

Velk

Velk

Velk entered the familiar <Taming Stance>. His eyes saw wolves behind the scenery, waiting silently for their prey. But as his stance was assumed, they all stopped what they were doing - and looked towards Velk. None of them could see him - it was simply their AI telling them to look in the direction of the <Tamer>.
Velk picked a Dire Wolf from the crowd. He, clearly being an alpha male, walked calmly towards Velk. It's fur was white, quite unfitting the usual template of the wolves in a forest. Velk had thought it might've been an albino, but remembered it was a game - there should be no sicknesses or ailments to the mobs, should there? He supposed it could've been a rare mob - but he highly doubted those were there as well. If they were, they wouldn't be on lower floors, at least.
The wolf was getting closer, and allowed Velk to pet it. It looked at Velk, and he thought he could see an intellegence behind the eyes, not the work of an AI, but a brain.
This is too damn realistic, this game.. he thought, but he knelt down, and wondered what to make the wolf. There was no <Mount> sub-type, so he would have to choose Tank or Rogue. He shrugged, as he already had two rogues.
"Tank-Type." The words flew out of his mouth, and the wolf gained stats according. He planned to make the wolf into a mount, so he would think to put all the stat points in Speed. Though he was uncertain. Perhaps some of its <Abilities> would change his point of view. He had to think of a name. He smiled.
"Aaron." Again, the words flew out of his mouth. Many here would not know his reasoning for naming his wolf Aaron. Nor does he think they should. What mattered was that he had the wolf. He sent a PM to Andrew, containing a single word: "Success."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum