Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 36]

526Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 15:51

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Deh declined the trade as Kid logged out. "Idiot." Deh was just pretending not to know this game. She's familiar with RPG games. She had read everything about this game before playing, she knows what she's doing. "I guess that's my cue. I like the game, but I gotta go." she said to herself as she disconnected.

527Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 15:53

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew logged back in to the game after a while. "Hey Velk." He sent a PM to Velk after noticing he's online. Andrew logged in at the town, and now was wondering what he should do..

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

528Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 15:58

Velk

Velk

"Ah! Andrew. Good you're here. Northen Forest. Now. I need to get myself a Dire Wolf" he send back, hurriedly, as he went towards the town gates, going as fast as he could, dismissing Monique into her cage, making her <Inactive>.

529Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 16:01

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

As Andrew got the PM, he started walking slowly towards the gates, not in a hurry. "You can get one on your own, you idiot." Andrew sent another pm.

530Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 16:07

Velk

Velk

"Aw, gee fine! I'll get one on my own..." He sent back, as he ran across the planes, reaching the lake zone quickly.

531Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 18:35

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Before exiting town, Andrew remembered that there was a travelling Merchant in Floor One. He then turned back, and found the place it was staying in for the moment. He came in there, and asked the shopkeeper "Excuse me, could you show me your stock?".
"Sure." The shopkeeper said as he pointed at all the items he had for sale.
"I'll take the bandana." Andrew said as he gave the shopkeeper 1000 gold. A transaction took place and Andrew recieved the Rogue Bandana.
"Thank you." Andrew said, leaving the place.

532Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 05:54

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil walked over to the Jeweler, and asked him "Any jobs you need done?" The Jeweler looked at him with an eyebrow raised "Yes, Elf, I'm running low on supplies. Can you bring me some Fox Fangs? Four should do the job." Neil frowned and wondered where he could find fox'es. "You can find them in the Forest" the Jeweler told him for clarification "Thanks, Ill get them." He replied, and was on his way. With his Staff and Mask, he hoped he looked badass, but he couldn't know. The Forest was surprisingly far. Not too much, but far anyways. He'd have to buy a scroll first. He thought for a minute, trying to figure out who had the highest chances of selling one. He opened a list of sellers, and guessed that it was most likely the Town Vendor since all the other vendors were too specialized

533Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:23

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew felt his stats boost up with the bandana on his head. "Okay." He said as he looked around him. "Oi, Neil! Get your ass over here!" Andrew yelled, coming towards Neil. Andrew looked mad.

534Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:33

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:Andrew felt his stats boost up with the bandana on his head. "Okay." He said as he looked around him. "Oi, Neil! Get your ass over here!" Andrew yelled, coming towards Neil. Andrew looked mad.
Neil was heading towards the Town Vendor, when he heard a voice who sounded suspiciously like Andrew called him. He turned around, and saw Andrew. "Shitbuckets." he thought to himself. "Holy Jesus with a tommy gun!" he yelled back "I'm not doing that!"

535Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:35

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Ugh... Fine! Don't be friendly!" Andrew said as he turned towards the town gate. Andrew needed money, and fast.

536Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:40

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:"Ugh... Fine! Don't be friendly!" Andrew said as he turned towards the town gate. Andrew needed money, and fast.
So he wasn't going to kill him, or so it looked like. "Hola, Andrew, you weren't going to kill me?

537Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:47

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I wasn't. I just wanted to ask you how the bandana looks on my head." Andrew said, as he walked towards the gate.

538Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:48

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:"I wasn't. I just wanted to ask you how the bandana looks on my head." Andrew said, as he walked towards the gate.
Neil noticed the bandana and said "It looks like a banana. Get it?" and he began laughing like hell

539Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:50

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Hey! I'm the one making jokes, you monkey!" Andrew shot back, and also started giggling from his own joke. It felt weird.

540Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 08:01

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:"Hey! I'm the one making jokes, you monkey!" Andrew shot back, and also started giggling from his own joke. It felt weird.
"Thats not even a joke!" Neil said as his laughing fit came to an end. All in all, Andrew's joke was terrible

541Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 08:04

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I tried.." Andrew said turning away for the town gate again.

542Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 24 2013, 08:07

Velk

Velk

Velk resurfaced in the world of Milaheim, just at the beginning of the Lake. "Oh Right! I need to get myself a <Dire Wolf>" he thought, as he ran around the lake, getting closer to the southern part of the Lake. "Though... if I can keep my pets in a soulstone.. shouldn't I get all of them?" he stopped, looked at the Lake, and entered his <Taming Stance>, and he saw the piranhas and angler fish in the lake look at him. I can actually tame these fish...? Very well! I'll get them ALL. he thought, as he chose a Piranha that he liked. It came closer, and Velk stepped into the water, as his <Stance> had told him to. The piranha then swum around him, and Velk had to choose it's type.
"Oh. I dunno what type it should be.. I'm going to get a tanky wolf, but I don't know about the piranha... I guess I'll make it a Rogue?" He nodded. "You, are a Rogue." he told the piranha, as it's stats changed accordingly. "You are Mortimus." he said, as a name tag appeared above it's head. Then he sealed the Piranha in it's soulstone, making it inactive.

543Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 25 2013, 01:11

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

"Ugh.....work never seems to end..." he muttered as he got home. He sighed exaughsted as he saw a note on the fridge. 'Hey kiddo, had a business trip. So you have the house for the week. Dont do anything stupid.' he read. "Huh....well then, what to do?" he asked himseld as he went to his room and logged on.
----
He spawned in the town of beginings and cracked his neck. "Hmm its been a while...wonder if anyone had beaten the first floor yer."

544Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 25 2013, 07:31

Velk

Velk

The same second Velk reappeared, he charged for the Forest, realised he went the other way, turned around, and ran to the Forest, quickly meeting a fox. He ignored it, and went onwards in the Forest. He opened his <Friends List> but saw no body was online.

545Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 25 2013, 07:46

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

"Finally!" Nikki yelled in a victorious tone, at long last with weeks of planning the moment had come! Two weeks free of daily responsibilities and her usual schedules, it had taken quite a while to clear everything just in time as she had finally obtained the famous Nerve Helmet, the next generation of entertainment and her chance to get lost in the many fantasies she wrote and read in her spare time, but this time as she could experience it truly with her own eyes, nothing could thrill her more.

Racing straight to her room she quickly slammed the door behind herself, changed out her public wear for something much more relaxing, her silk pajamas. Later afternoon or not, she slipped on her Nerve Helmet for the first time.
-----------------------------------------------
Logging in. . .
-----------------------------------------------
It took a moment or two before she finally materialized into the world, suddenly being thrown into small peaceful looking town. Blinking a few times as new sensations hit her, she noticed rather immediately that the wings she gave her character she could actually feel, and control by flexing some kind of imaginary muscle that by guessing, might as well have been real, buzzing them repeatedly in different sort of tests that left her almost squealing in joy until the realization fit that she didn't exactly have enough lift to fly. Dreams of flight set aside she did not- no, feel her own tail with her hands but it didn't come as odd as her wings had been.

"I'm never any game but this ever again!" She cheered, setting off on a jog around town. Slowing down could wait for when she had to quest, for now she could just enjoy being in a completely different world.

Last edited by Kupu The Shifter on Mon Aug 26 2013, 23:08; edited 1 time in total

546Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 25 2013, 20:19

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

Tyler headed to the lake, in rush to finish the quest he had taken long ago. "Alright then lets think this through...." he thoguht as he looked at the quest log. "I still need 3 fishbones....and kill a few wolves. After that, I should be able to take on the boss." He grinned. "Wonder if anyone else will be willing to join me, cause I doubt I can take it alone..." He looked at the cool sparkling water and groaned as he dove into it. 'This freaking water is way to lifelike...' he thought as he looked around. He saw two incoming fish and darted towards them. He struck them both in a whirl with his swords. 'These guys are a lot stronger then those bunnies....' he thought as on struck him. He turned around, smacking it with a wooden sword.

547Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 26 2013, 15:08

m0k0n4

. . . Connecting . . .
Connection established.
NerveGear uplink online.
Connecting to server. . .
Connection established.
Logging in. . .
============================
= FLOOR 1 - TOWN OF BEGINNINGS =
============================

Mirrel suddenly found herself in a completely different place. A second before, she was in her small apartment room, starting up a new up-and-coming "VRMMORPG" game. Now, she was in... A village, perhaps? Taking in her newfound surroundings, she began to reorient herself.
That's right, I was starting a game featuring this so-called "Virtual Reality", she thought.
And that would mean... I'm in the game right now.
Everything around her looked, sounded, and felt so real. Clouds moving in the sky, people moving about, performing various daily tasks, lively chattering between the residents-
Something felt off. She felt like she was hearing things from a slightly different angle than usual...
She did not have time to contemplate that thought, before something soft and fur-covered brushed her hand. Even stranger, that 'something' felt like part of her body.
Reaching below to hold on and see that 'something', its appearance managed to astonish her even more than the world around her.
A tail?! I have a TAIL?!
The surprise doesn't stop there; instinctively, she reached to where her ears are - or, in this matter, were. There was nothing there, save for locks of hair. Reaching up further, her hands found two, fluffy, flexible extensions that also felt like part of her body.
What IS this?!
It was then that the sudden realization hit her. That tail was a cat's. Those extensions were her ears. cat ears. Just like how she had customized her ingame avatar.
I'm really a catgirl now. I'm really, truly, a living, breathing, catgirl. I have a tail, I have twitchy, furry cat ears, and my tail is so soft and furry and fluffy and-
She composed herself, right in the nick of time. Any later, and she would have squeed in absolute, delightful ecstasy. That would have been utterly embarrassing.
Taking some more time to adjust to her new body, gleefully smiling all the way, she decided to take a stroll around the village, gauging what services this little village employs. Maybe she can even get her first quest. After all, nearly every MMORPG features quests.

548Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 04:38

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

After running, skipping, giggling and frightening the locals, Lurra had made about two rounds around town, the first being just over excited to be here, the second was mentally marking down locations of shops and the local inn, she had an odd feeling that she'd be seeing them very soon.

Reclining back a bit she stared off into the clouds, What should I do now? Lurra thought idly before standing up and facepalming herself, wings buzzing agitatingly,
Oh DUH! Still a game, means there's questy things to do!, chastising herself for the lack of thinking she set off on a shopping spree once she noticed the generous amount of starting gold she had, making a trip to the woodworker for a better weapon than a stick, the local leatherworker for some protection, which landed her in some leather armor she was beginning to get a feel for, and finally the gold drain trickled to a stop as her last pickup was a scroll to portal back to the safety of town. That set and her coin purse devastated she set out for the plains on a quest for apparently.. Rabbit fur?

Don't thonk I could live this down if died to bunny rabbits of all things. Lurra mused as she stepped out onto the plains.

(How does armor work when slotting it? Like, does leather armor only count for body or what? Also was it okay to buy a "strong" start? I hope it was ;~;

Almost forgot, uhhmm... I'll add the pixel art icons tomorrow, phone kinda crap to do that with.)

549Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 07:31

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

(( Body armor goes into Body, yeah, there's no Pants in the game, it counts for both. And it's okay to buy whatever you want. And you can still use the free item voucher in floor 1 cos it only works there. And t he pixels are not REQUIRED. Smile ))
Andrew logged back into the game after quite a long break. He felt alive again, he was in the game. The weather was nice, as usual, people chit chattering about various things happening around. Andrew shaked off the black hair off his eyes as he noticed two new players strolling around. "Huh, this game is getting quite popular. I think I'll go say hi." He said to himself, walking towards a person that looked slightly like a cat.
Huh, she's... Interesting. I wish I picked a different race. Andrew thought to himself approaching the cute cat person thing. "Uhh, hello there!" Andrew said enthusiastically, approaching the cat person from behind, and putting his hand on... it's shoulder.

550Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 22 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 07:56

m0k0n4

Mirrel was simply strolling about, gazing at the buildings and townsfolk, taking a mental note of the assortment of shops and stores the town provides, when she felt a hand on her shoulder, accompanied by a cheerful "Hello there!". Slightly startled, she turned around, meeting a black-haired young man face-to-face.

"Ah, hello." she replied, calmly and innocently.
"I don't think we've ever met before. My name is Mirrel Myteea, though you can simply call me 'Mirrel'. May I ask for your name?"
Mirrel spoke with her usual polite, cool demeanor, extending a hand forwards to gesture a friendly handshake.

She thought it was rather strange to be greeted so early on, by what she thinks is another player, no less. Even more, she could clearly see his gaze, hear his voice, and feel his touch. Everything, almost indistinguishable from the reality she is so used to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum