Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 36]

576Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 16:43

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:((Dude, you forgot your rewards... -.- ))
((Whoops))

577Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 16:58

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Dehwrey logged back into the game as a window appeared in front of her EXPERIENCING LAG, PLEASE WAIT...
"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" She yelled out of anger, as the window disappeared, meaning it had stopped lagging. Dehwrey logged at the plains where the bunnies were living their little lives, as she looked around for one to kill.
"I still have that quest, don't I..." She said to herself, approaching a harmless bunny. She waved her hands around in a specific motion, hurling out an ice ball, and shaping it into a sharp ended shard, and launching it at a bunny, piercing it through, and then finishing it up with a normal attack - she shot a small ice cube at the bunny, killing it. Another bunny to her left felt angry that she had killed the previous one, and seemed like it wanted revenge. It's face looked mad and it's eyes somehow reminded of a tiger. Dehwrey started conjuring another Ice shard. A small ice ball appeared, and started taking shape as the little bastard bit her leg.
"You will pay for that." Dehwrey said, shaping the ice as a shard, and unleashing it at the bunny, killing it instantly. That my have been the anger.
35 EXP
35 GOLD
LEVEL UP!
--
"Aww, no furs this time. At least I leveled up! Oh wait, I already have five. Oops, I guess I should go turn in the quest then." She said as she shook the dead bunny off her leg and started walking towards the town.
--
"Hey dude, I got your shit, gimme the rewards now." Dehwrey said, pressing finish on the quest. She felt the exp gain, and she took the money from the NPC and left before it got to say anything.
"What next?"

578Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 17:01

m0k0n4

Seeing what she believes to be an opening in the battle, Mirrel lunged forward once again, ready to deliver a fierce two-handed downward slash...

Only to lose her balance at a crucial moment, turning what was once a fatal attack into a harmless glancing blow that leaves her defenseless. In that crucial moment, a bunny lunged and bit hard into her sword arm, followed closely by another bunny lunging at her lower leg, which she managed to knock away with a kick. Ignoring the pain, Mirrel tore the bunny from her arm, and delivered a mighty blow with her wooden sword. The bunny was alive, barely, and Mirrel was quick to follow with a second swing. She stepped away soon afterward, evading retaliation from the other bunnies.

+13 EXP
+13 Gold
+Synthetic Fur

(({NOTE: I will be sleeping for roughly eight to nine hours after this post was written; people may overtake control of Mirrel for a time if they wish. Just keep a log of things so I can follow up}))

579Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 17:20

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Dehwrey looked around the town, seeing to what she could do next. The temperature was too high for her taste here, she liked everything cold and fuzzy. "Hmm, I guess it's time to use up that voucher for a proper staff." Dehwrey said, as she turned for the woodworker.
--
"Could I get that staff for this?" Dehwrey asked, handing the Woodworker her voucher, and pointing at a wooden staff.
"Yes, here you go." The Woodworker replied, handing her the staff.
"Nice!" Dehwrey yelled, equipping the staff and leaving the woodworker's place. She took a look around town to see another question mark, and saw one above a normal house. It wasn't a shop, it was just an NPC.
--
"Could you bring me some fish bones?" The NPC with the question mark above it's head asked, as a quest window popped up.
"Sure, I guess." She said, pressing accept, and leaving the place. Let's see now she thought to herself, as she opened the quest window. Three fish bones were required for that quest, so she just looked at that and closed the window, facing the direction of the gates. She marched down towards the gates with the new staff in her arms. She felt it's stats merge with hers as she gripped it for the first time, and now she feels much better.

She left the town, and was now crossing the plains. She saw someone fighting some bunnies in the field, but she did not mind much attention to it, and just continued marching north, for the quest she was given.

She approached the area the quest was supposed to take place, and it was a lake. A friggin lake.
"I CAN'T SWIM!" Dehwrey yelled furiously, frustrated by that quest. "I might need help with this one..." She murmured under her nose, gripping her staff even stronger.

580Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 18:06

Velk

Velk

Velk stood up again, and Aaron looked at him with intellegent eyes. Velk nodded to Aaron, as they walked towards the town.
"Oh wait!" he told the wolf, as he opened a Town Portal, and entered with his wolf. He looked around, and noticed Andrew was no longer online. he pouted - or at least tried to. He shrugged it off, and went towards the town center. He noticed the Merchant was gone.
How boring. he thought. I guess I don't have any money anyways, so whatever.

581Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 18:35

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Now how am I supposed to kill at least three fishes without going into the water? Dehwrey thought to herself, rubbing her chin with her fingers. It was truly a head scratcher, since she couldn't swim. Shooting ice shards from above water would not work though, since they slow down in water, and piranhas are fast. She needed a way to fight them. Then a stray fox ran past her and startled her, causing her to fall in the water.
"You bastarblrblrbl" is what she yelled before falling into the water. She started squirming and splashing in the water like a fish would on dry land, actually swallowing some of the lake water. It tasted surprisingly well, considering the amount of piranhas in that lake.

She did that for a while, before she noticed that she didn't touch the bottom anymore, and realized she was swimming. She could actually swim in this game. She stopped squirming, and spat out the remaining water in her mouth. Hell yeah, let's do this! She thought to herself, as she gasped for some air and dove down into the water.

She looked around for a lone fishie to kill, but she couldn't find any that would be truly alone. All she could see were packs from three to five fish in one spot, and that was too much considering she had never fought one before. She noticed a pair of two piranhas in the distance, and she decided to attack them.

She conjured an ice bubble, which later turned into a form of an ice shard. When she released it at one of the piranhas, it wasn't slow, it was otherwise, it was actually faster than in mid air. While that shard pierced through the lake water, it let off small particles of ice, which reflected sunlight like a prism. It looked beautiful, sparkling in all different colours, causing a nice effect under water. Dehwrey felt peaceful for a second, until the shard hit a piranha, and both of them started swimming towards her.

Soon after, she conjured another shard, letting it rip the piranha, and killing it, making it surface and then disappear. The other piranha was already quite close as Dehwrey conjured another ice spike shard thing. The full thing was sparkling even more than the particles, that by the way were still in the water, reflecting sunlight.

It was a miracle that the third shard of Dehwrey's hit the second piranha, taking half of it's HP down. But now Dehwrey needed air, and badly. She swum up, and got her head out to get some air, as the piranha bit her leg, and right after she could get some air, dragged her back into the water. She conjured another shard as the piranha was taking her HP down, and put her palms on the piranha, conjuring the shard IN it, and killing it. Suck it, you abomination. She thought to herself swimming up again, and getting the rewards from the second piranha.
----
50 EXP
45 GOLD
2 Fish Bones

582Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 18:45

Velk

Velk

583Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 18:49

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

"Oh sweet, a drop!" She yelled, swimming out of the water. "I guess I have to identify that. Time to go back." She said as she started marching back towards the town to identify her new mask. I wish it was a devil mask she thought, or something ice-ish she continued.

584Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 27 2013, 18:59

Velk

Velk

Velk walked around town, and he went past all the quest areas, hoping to find some people to help. Unluckily for him, there wasn't any. He sighed, as he went back towards the town center, with Aaron straight behind him. Perhaps.. no - his wolf wasn't that much of use in fights. Well, it could tank, but Velk almost oneshotted everything in sight.

No, his wolf would not be some fighting trinket, but a companion, a social one, at that too. He sat down, and pat his wolf, scratching it behind the ears. He smiled, and said "I'll see you tommorow, Aaron. I'll log off now, and I suppose you'll enter your soulstonoe. My other pets, Monique and Mortimer are in their soulstones too - perhaps you can communicate with them there?" he sighed again, as he got up, opened his menu, and logged off. He saw Aaron dissapear in front of him. It became transparent, meaning it was inactive.

--

Aaron woke up. He would have to get something to eat, and quickly. He was more hungry than ever.

585Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 28 2013, 02:42

m0k0n4

Four bunnies down, Around half a dozen to go, Mirrel thought. Her adrenaline rush was beginning to fade, she realized, and the stinging pain in both her arms are coming back.
I had no idea fighting can be this stressful. Still, if this was the real-world me, I'd probably be completely out of breath now. The perks of being in a video game, I suppose.
She thought of her injuries, and what she can do about it. They were painful, but nothing too severe - nothing a Healing Potion would be justified to use on. Her [Soothing Light] ability would be an option, if she didn't know that the bunnies will surely take advantage of her helplessness the moment she starts praying.
While she was thinking, a bunny leapt at her, aiming for the knee. Though startled, Mirrel managed to react on time, sending the bunny flying with a parry motion. She was sure she broke a few of its ribs, judging from the cracking sounds.
Mirrel stepped forward and attacked, delivering a quick cut to another bunny, and followed it with a heavy swing that crushed the poor little rabbit.
Another bunny flanked her, and rushed forward to attack; she quickly twisted to the side, catching the bunny with her blade, and smacked it aside, presumably breaking one of its tooth in the process. What she did not anticipate, however, was that yet another bunny snuck up behind her, and now had embedded itself on Mirrel's off hand, prompting her to let out a pained gasp.
While she was occupied trying to shake the bunny off her arm, another one leapt and sunk its teeth in Mirrel's leg. The cat-girl shook off both bunnies, meeting a third's attempted attack with a momentum-driven, sideways swing. Regaining her stance, she delivered a deft strike toward the injured bunny, finishing it off.

+32 EXP
+32 Gold
+1 Synthetic Fur

(({I'm back, pretty much}))

586Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 28 2013, 05:03

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

"Humph, it wasn't suppose to get this out of hand herding a ton of the same monster to kill for faster completion, but I guess this game is just too real." She commented, trying to keep the conversation going while still battling rabbits. The mob of bunnies was thinning pretty quickly, which was to be expected since three people were here now to clean them up.
Two more rather upset had broke off from the other two for her, they had spread out as if to try and surround Lurra, switching her sword over a reversed grip in her left hand she balled her right into a fist making a mock punch toward the bunny on her right, prompting the other on her left to lunge mistakenly into a waiting blade, its own momentum driving the point of Lura's sword through its body, ending its life preemptively. It's brother avenging the fallen by attempt to gnaw through her shin, which she shook off roughly, dazing it long enough to step on it, keeping it pinned with her hoof as she leaned in and put the struggling creature out of its pain with a sharp thwack of her blade.

"Well, maybe this might have worked out after all."
----------

+ Synthetic Fur x2
+40 Gold
+36 XP

(Sorry, got all busy n' stuff. Really rough day.)

587Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 28 2013, 07:15

m0k0n4

Mirrel took a note of the situation. The crowd of bunnies were thinning, that much is certain. They are a newbie's hunting target, and there are three people dealing with it. She counted four, five, maybe six bunnies left, two of them she had injured already. Her injuries were starting to catch up with her, too.
Lunging forward yet again, she struck a crippled bunny with a sharp diagonal cut, nearly splitting it in two. A strange, sudden sensation suddenly assaulted her; it was unlike anything she felt before, and when it passed, she felt... Better, somehow, as if she had become stronger. A quick check easily reveals she has just gained a level.
How convenient.
However, her contemplation made her completely open to attack; a bunny, taking advantage of the opportunity, pounced and bit her fluffy tail, the sudden inrush of pain snapping Mirrel back to reality with a girlish yelp.
"Oh, you're going to get what's coming to you, for sure." she told the bunny gnawing on her tail, very clearly irritated and angry. Batting the bunny off her tail, Mirrel struck it with two consecutive blows, killing the bunny with the second. She backpedaled away from the other bunnies soon after, returning to stance.

+12 EXP(LEVEL UP!)
+12 EXP
+24 Gold
+1 Synthetic Fur

588Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 28 2013, 11:25

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil began to search for another Fox, and found one an exact 24.3 meters away from the last one. This one was closer, so he couldn't expect to get a perfect kill. He cast Fireball at it, and the ball hit the Fox on its flank, dealing some damage. The Fox noticed him, and began rushing at him. The Fox got close enough to bite him, but instead, it threw itself at Neil's face, and THEN bit him on the nose. Blood gushed out, and Neil yelled in pain. Several expletives could be heard even in the Town, though faintly. Neil pulled off the Fox, and began to cast again, but couldn't in time. He was going to have to pull his special trick again. He fireballed himself. He caught fire, and so did the Fox, allowing him to cast again, killing it
-----------
40 EXP Gained
35 GP Gained
1 Fox Fang Obtained

That was all good, but Neil was STILL ON FIRE! The damage dealt was quite a bit, and Neil began running in circles. The fire stopped only after Neil had come back to his senses, and began rolling on the ground. He decided to give this little hack of his a name.
"IMMOLATION!"

589Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 28 2013, 13:35

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((Sorry guys for leaving you behind, I really need to sleep and I forgot to log myself out. for now I'll just pretend that i experienced lag and forced to log off, will reply if there are more players online))

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

590Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 28 2013, 15:28

m0k0n4

Standing a bit away from the few remaining bunnies, Mirrel waited. Sword to the sides, arms relaxed, guard down.
One of the bunnies lunged toward her, not about to miss the opportunity for a clean hit.
Or so it seems to be, anyway.
With a quick, yet powerful, swing, Mirrel intercepted the bunny's attack line, sending it flying several paces. She had anticipated the attack - or rather, she was counting on the bunny to attack. Not about to waste her offensive momentum, Mirrel leapt forward to attack-
and spun, hitting not the injured bunny but one of its more healthy friends. Pivoting on one leg, Mirrel continued the spin, heaving down on her original target and crushing its ribcage entirely. She continued her assault, lunging at the other bunny she had crippled with the previous spinning slash, delivering fatal brain trauma with her wooden sword.
Two more to go, she thought, once again regaining distance from her opponents. The pain all over her body was making it harder to focus, and her sight was beginning to blur slightly. The acrobatic feats she did in the battle didn't help one bit, either.
I can still do this. There's only two left.

+24 EXP
+24 Gold
+2 Synthetic Fur

591Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 03:42

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Removing her hoof from the lifeless rabbit it were still pinning, Lurra surveyed the 'battlefield' as it were, it seemed only two of the mob's members were left standing after the onslaught of three players, they both were slowly advancing on that one cat girl that joined in, Mirrel she recalled or at least made a quick check to see. Better even the odds Lurra thought, it only took her a few steps to reach the unprotected rear of the two bunnies and with a dash forward, a vertical slash landed right in the hindleg of one of the bunnies causing it to cry out and attempt to move its injury facing away from the new threat but Lurra wasn't done there, she followed up the slash by thrusting forward the point of her weapon at the uninjured bunny as it attempted to counter-attack for its hurt companion, ending any such notion.

With one dealt with Lurra turned her attention back to the injured rabbit, not wasteing a second by planting her hoof on its head with a loud snap, signaling its end. "You okay there?" Lurra asked the rather woozy looking neko without really turning to look at her, more busy with poking the rabbit she just killed with the sword that just killed some of its friends.

------==

+28 EXP
+26 Gold

592Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 04:04

m0k0n4

Seeing Lurra finish off the last of the bunnies, Mirrel sighed in relief, sheathing her sword.
"To be perfectly honest, I'm not really 'okay', but I'll manage. Thanks"
Mirrel wasn't exactly lying. She had taken roughly half her HP's worth in damage, not counting the loss from her bleeding wounds.
Now relatively safe, Mirrel kneeled into a praying stance, and began to cast her one ability, [Soothing Light]. About three seconds later, a bright shine washes over her, healing most - if not all - of her injuries near-instantly.
"There. See? I'm all better. Do you need some healing as well?" She asked Lurra, seeing the equine-insect-humanoid isn't exactly unscathed.

Last edited by m0k0n4 on Thu Aug 29 2013, 04:24; edited 1 time in total

593Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 04:05

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

((Andrew/Velk, REQUEST FOR SPELLBOOK. I really want a new spell. Like, LIGHTNING STORM! AoE damage all around. Then Ill get a Healing spell. But AoE first. A God Slayer always needs an AoE))
Neil went into sneak mode, as he called it. He was crouching and moving around, looking for another Fox. Instead, he found something worse. Two Foxes. Probably mates. He really wished he had an AoE. He was behind a bush, and was extremely still. He grabbed a rock, and threw it across the two foxes, distracting them and making them look away from him. He snatched his opportunity, and jumped out with his Staff. He, in mid air, whack-a-moled the first Fox, dealing not too much damage, and cast Fireball on the other. From such close proximity, the damage done was enormous, but not enough to kill it. The Foxes reacted, and jumped on him. Neil spun his staff around, and caught the second Fox on the belly, smashing it away. It was dead. However, the first Fox, who probably the male one, was on him. The Fox was in a rage due to the death of its mate. The Fox kept biting him, causing quite a lot of damage. Neil was pretty low on health, so Immolation was out of the question. Instead, he rolled about on the ground, dealing a small bit of crushing damage to the Fox and shaking it away. Quickly, Neil got up to his feet, and assumed casting stance.
The Fox ran at him and jumped. Time slowed down, and the Fox approached closer through the air. Neil had made the Fireball in his hands, but there was no way he could throw it at the Fox in time. A few more bites, and Neil would be dead. But the Fox still had 75% of its health left.
So, he punched the Fox THROUGH the Fireball, causing magic AND melee damage to the Fox. The punch broke its tiny bones, and caused immediate hemorrhaging. It was dead before it hit the ground.
Neil smiled and shrugged, saying "Loopholes"
------------------------
(1)
40 EXP Gained
35 GP Gained
(2)
30 EXP Gained
40 GP Gained
1 Fox Fang Obtained
((WOOP))

594Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 10:37

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((Well if you read all the general infos thoroughly, it says that you only be able to learn new ability every 5 level. so level up!))

595Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 11:06

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Lurra stoppedpoking the dead with effectively a pointy stick and looked at Mirrel, "Uhm, sure I guess." She said a bit uncertainly, while she had figured out combat pretty quickly, magic was something Lurra didn't have experiance with yet, even if half her role depended on it. Walking up to the Mirrel she sort of nervously rubbed her shoulder, "So how does healing work anyways?"

596Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 11:41

m0k0n4

Mirrel shrugged.
"To be honest, I don't really know, either. This is the first time I've ever used this skill. It just... Came to me naturally. I say the words, and it just happens. I suppose you can call it a miracle of sorts."
She didn't expect the healing effect to be so strong, either. One moment she was woozy and gasping for breath, the other she's about as healthy as she can be, if slightly tired inside.
"Well, I guess I should heal you now" Mirrel continued, still somewhat amazed by how drastic her spell improved her condition.
Kneeling down, Mirrel uttered the same words she had said before. As soon as she finished reciting the verse, a bright, gentle light washed over Lurra's body. The light felt warm and soothing, and as the light began to fade, so did the anthropomorphic equine's wounds, replaced by a feeling of refreshment.
"There we go. That should be enough" Mirrel said, a gentle smile on her face, seeing the improvement on Lurra's body.
"By the way, we haven't been formally introduced yet, I recall. My name is Mirrel; Mirrel Myteea. Although you probably know that already." she followed, reaching out her hand to offer a handshake.

597Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 11:51

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Lightningkid wrote:((Well if you read all the general infos thoroughly, it says that you only be able to learn new ability every 5 level. so level up!))
((I know that. But Im talking about SPELLS! SPELLS! SPELLS! I don't want to be stuck with Fireball forever!))

598Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 12:02

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Lurra had hardly realized how much she was actually hurt till feeling the warm light touch of restorative magic, I should probably be more careful next time, she mentally noted.

"Lurra Kupu, and thanks for helping me out there because that could've been a kind of a pathetic death at the hands.. paws, of rabbits." She said while shaking Mirrel's outstretched hand, "Well.. That and I really don't want to find out what dying feels like." Lurra added with a slight shiver.

599Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 12:06

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

GravityFlux wrote:
Lightningkid wrote:((Well if you read all the general infos thoroughly, it says that you only be able to learn new ability every 5 level. so level up!))
((I know that. But Im talking about SPELLS! SPELLS! SPELLS! I don't want to be stuck with Fireball forever!))
((Hm, the spell you're talking about, is your normal attack right? I'm not sure about that, but I think you can hit monsters with your staff? idk, I did that countless times :3 ))

600Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 24 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 29 2013, 12:28

m0k0n4

"You're welcome. No person can live alone, right?" The cat-girl replied.
"And honestly, I don't want to know what death feels like, either. Not yet, anyway", she added, a hint of chuckle in her voice.
"Well, I think I should be going now. I've already finished my quest, and to be honest, I feel rather tired. You wouldn't mind, right? If you want, I can become your friend in-game..." Mirrel continued, ending with an offer to send a friend request.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum