Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 36]

301Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 19:29

Velk

Velk

As they approached the forest, the cry of a fox could be heard.
"Well, that solves looking for one!" Velk said, as he sped towrds it, but as he approached, the fox was but a cub; and it's tail was stuck under a big rock. The fact that the rock was in a forest was queer, but how the fox had gotten it's tail under there was even weirder.
"Well... this is a first.. do we kill it or save it?" He asked Andrew.

302Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 19:32

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I feel sorry for the little guy." Andrew said, and without any hesitation took the rock away from it's tail. The little cutir fox cub then fled into the forest pantint in pain.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

303Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 19:47

Velk

Velk

Velk clapped Andrew on the shoulder.
"I would do it as well, but I just wanted to know which one you would've done, hahah." Velk shrugged. "Perhaps it'll lead us to it's... family... I think? Do they have families..?" Velk looked at Andrew. "Do you think they have actual feelings.. y'know?" Velk looked nervously around..

304Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 19:57

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"The thing is... I would rather not find out. Let's leave that foxie and it's family be if it has one even." Andrew said, as he looked the other way that the fox went, and he went that way, deeper into the forest.

305Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 20:05

Velk

Velk

Velk nodded, he agreed.
"Let's just find some LONE foxes... and get our fang..." Velk shook his head over his train of thought. "I wish I had never thought of that..." he said, and he scouted -regretfully- after a fox.

306Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 20:09

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Even though Andrew could sometimes be heartless, he was an emotional person, especially when it comes to animals. "I can't wait to fight actuall monsters." He said scouting for a fox with his bow drawn. "Here, how about a little joke. How many Lithuanians does it take to screw a lightbulb?" Andrew asked Velk.

307Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 20:33

Velk

Velk

"How would I know?" Velk answered; he was not one for silly jokes, especially the 'how many x does it take to y' jokes.. "1?" he said, as he noticed a fox, he added "There!" and charged at it, and he hit it clean in the mouth, leaving it's mouth way more open than before.

308Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 20:41

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"None" Andrew said as he pulled the string of his bow. "They arejust too drunk to care." He continued, as he released the slim arrow from the string's grip, as ir sore through the air, splittingit apart, before hitting it at the fox's back, rendering it unable to move due to nerve damage.

309Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 20:57

Velk

Velk

As the fox was suddenly crippled, Velk easily cut it's head off, granting an easy kill.

Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HUt85ou 30 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HX9bijF 30 EXP

"Nope, no fang on this one..." Velk said, sadly.

310Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:43

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Too bad."" Were the words to come out of Andrew's mouth when that fox dropped dead. Andrew at this point was tired of killing innocent animals. He wanted a real challenge. Something not natural. Something he would not be sorry for killing.

311Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 09:31

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil began running around in circles. His arm was on fire! What stupidity drove him to do that? "stopdrop'n'rollstopdrop'n'roll! YEESSHHHH" As he dived at the ground, rolling around. The fire damage ate away at him, then stopped, leaving him at 45% health. He got up, twitching, and told himself that there was no such thing as karma in the game. Or in real life. He gulped a Healing Potion, and got back some health. ((How does healing work, really?)) He decided to go back, and get the Mask identified

312Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 09:37

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((Okay Andrew gave me permission to make wall of text and boost my way to about you guys, or at least level 4. Basically what I do in this post are identifies the wooden staff, claims reward for "water" quest, does the jewelry quest and starts the wolf pelt quest. Don't bother to read, it hurts your head. Believe me))

As soon as Kid arrives at the identifier named Chris, he goes in and asks Chris.
"According to your level, you can get 4 stats, what do you want them to be?" Chris asks Kid.
"please put +2 in strength and +2 in intelligence, sir!" Kid replies after having a short look at his stat. "I need pet to assist me, after all!"
After paid 200, equipped the Wooden staff, Kid goes into woodworker Samuel. "It would be good if I equip 2 magic staffs at one time, thanks to the new equipment system!" Once arrives he buys a wooden staff for 400 gold.
"Alright, with 2 wooden staffs at each hand I would be able to fight more efficiently!" Kid redeems his prize for Lake Water quest.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HUt85ou 50 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HX9bijF 100 EXP
"Huh, this is not much! No wonder the quest was so simple!" Kid says.
"...yeah have you heard it, the Jeweller is running out of materials for his jewels..." Kid misheard it from 2 NPCs' chat.
'It could be a sign for a quest! Lemme check... Woah damn right, an exclamation sign right above jeweller's store!" Yells Kid after he checks his map. He rushes to Chris' house.
"Lightning Bolt!" Kid strikes both foxes, rolls forward and runs away while regenerating his mana. both foxes jump toward him, and he instictly hit both foxes with each his staffs. "Eat this motherf*ckers! Lightning Bolt!" After 2 lightning bolts and small hit toward each foxes, both successfully murdered by Kid.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HUt85ou 60 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HX9bijF 60 EXP
1 Fox Fang

"I thought I killed 2... It's getting harder already? Oh man!"
Kid shoots a lightning bolt again toward a fox, but suddenly an angry fox bites his leg. "OUCH!" He screams. Again, he's stuck between a fox and an angry fox.
"Lightning bolts!" he shoots 2 lightning bolts and hit each foxes. He hits them again with his staffs like before, killing the normal fox and letting the angry fox still alive. "lightning bolts!" Kid shoots 2 bolts to the angry fox, leaving it dying with only so few health left. "Sorry fox but this i either dead or alive!" as he finishes his words he hit the angry fox, killing it successfully.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HUt85ou 65 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HX9bijF 65 EXP
1 Fox Fang

"So it's right... second fox for a fox fang... It's either I'm in bad luck and the drop is 50-50, or it's really second fox for a fox fang..." Kid thinks to himself. But the bite earlier really got him. He takes a health potion and drink it. "Feels energized!" He yells, and disturbing 2 foxes. "I'm ready to fight you both!"
Kid shoots 2 lightning bolts again and hit both foxes. as the foxes run toward him, he runs toward the foxes and makes "EOO" screams, before hits them with both staffs. "You are two dead foxes, foxes!" before both of the foxes really die getting electrocuted with lightning bolts.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HUt85ou 60 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HX9bijF 60 EXP
1 Fox Fang

"Alright 1 more fang, I hope I can get a fox fang by killing only 1 fox..." He says before shooting 2 lightning bolts at a fox and kills it instantly.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HUt85ou 30 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HX9bijF 30 EXP
1 Fox Fang

"The Goddess of fortune really is siding up with me this time~" Kid sings as he receives his last fox fang. "Time to go back!"
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 HX9bijF 150 EXP
1 Fox Fang Earring
*Pling* level up! 3 -> 4!

"Thanks sir!" As Kid leaves the jewelry shop. He notices at the bottom right corner of his view that it's already evening. "i really have to stop playing... I'll accept the quest first!" Kid opens his map, notices an exclamation mark above the leatherworker shop. "Nice, it's not far!" Kid rushes to the shop, and enters it.
10 minutes later he gets out with frustrated face. "I was expecting something easier to deal with so I can finish it tonight... I'll continue later then."
Kid then logs out and a word "LMAO - Leaving Milaheim Online now..." and suddenly he wakes up at his room.
"It was a very lonely adventure, wasn't it..."

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

313Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 09:47

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Haha kid gj. Very Happy And healing potions regenerate you when you are hurt. I will make an explanation for that when im at my pc again. Basically, healing potions work up to level 20 to help you go thru the basic stages, after that a healer is needed, either a pet or a human.))

314Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 11:38

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:((Haha kid gj. :DAnd healing potions regenerate you when you are hurt. I will make an explanation for that when im at my pc again. Basically, healing potions work up to level 20 to help you go thru the basic stages, after that a healer is needed, either a pet or a human.))
((Alright! Can you tell me what the Mask does?))
Neil walked back into town in a bad mood. He was really in a bad mood. He contemplated burning the place down in contempt, but realized that he wouldn't get quests then. It did occur that other players might rage at him and try to kill him, but he dismissed it as "Other players wouldn't be able to find me while I grind" He looked around for a while for an Identifier, and soon came across one. "Sup, ma man! Can you identify this?"
UNIDENTIFIED PARTY MASK
------------

315Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 11:55

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((This proves you did not read the posts. :/

Portion of the thread where all the information is:

Spoiler:
))

316Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 12:06

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:((This proves you did not read the posts. :/

Portion of the thread where all the information is:

Spoiler:
))
((Wait wait wait wait............... I did not see that. Let me go back and check up again........
Damn. I thought I had read it all! Whoopsssss.............. I could have sworn..........Better go through it again just in case I missed something else))

317Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 12:11

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Haha okay. Smile ))

318Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 12:37

Velk

Velk

((It's generally a very good idea to recheck the rules every once and again; as me and Andrew will update them once in a while. We'll most likely make a patch note post, telling about the changes, and linking to the post in the topic. Sadly, because there are no tagging system, I cannot, as an example, tag Guests, Players, Minor Staff, and Moderators.))
Velk opened his eyes; he felt that his character has not slept. He looked around, and wondered why he wasn't at his room in the hospital. Darn it.. I must've slept with the link to the game open... at least it logged me out when I fell asleep. He thought. He looked around for Andrew, but didn't see him anywhere, and he shrugged, climbing up a tree to save himself from hostiles on the ground, while he waited for Andrew.

319Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 12:47

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew logged on with a huge grin on his face when he entered the game. The smile was because of real life reasons. As he opened his friends list, he saw Velk online. "Hey, dude, where are ya?" He asked via PM.

320Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 12:50

Velk

Velk

Velk saw Andrew pop in, and he jumped down the tree, stopped by his levitation.
"Right behind ya." he said. "This time, I was on first. Though I didn't get to do my daily routine... I fell asleep with the Helmet on..." he shrugged. "Let's go find that fox, and then gather some pelts.

321Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 12:53

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I had already forgotten what we were doing." Andrew said, as he giggled with a smile. He was extremely happy today, and ready to play the game. He drew out his trusty bow, and gave it a few stretches, before accidentally releasing an arrow at his foot. "SONOFA..." He yelled, as he pulled out the arrow out of his foot. "GOD DANGIT THAT HURTS!"

322Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 12:57

Velk

Velk

Velk looked at Andrew's miserable attempt to get used to the bow, and as he shot himself in the foot, he couldn't help but giggle.
"Maybe you shouldn't aim towards your own foot? That doesn't seem to be a too smart idea." He said, as he drew his sword to get ready for a fox to appear.

323Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 13:21

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Oh shut up." Andrew said ignorantly as he rubbed his foot from the pain. "God damnit the pain feels real." He panted as he finished rubbing his foot and went back to scouting for a fox.

324Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 13:32

Velk

Velk

Velk snickered, "what, do you know how it feels to get an arrow stuck in your foot? Or is it how you believe it would feel?" As he said it, an angry fox attacked Velk, striking him from behind. "Ow!" he shouted; "I don't know how it feels to get ripped by a fox, but it feels like how I think it would..." he continued as he quickly turned and blocked an incoing attack with the sword.

325Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 13 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Aug 20 2013, 13:37

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Haha, you don't know nothing about me." Andrew said, as he stretched the string of the bow, aiming at the fox that bit Velk. Soon after he let the arrow pierce through the air as it hit the fox, damaging it pretty badly, leaving it at the brink of death. "Mind finishing it off?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum