Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 36]

51Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:29

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Nah, it's fine." Andrew said, looking at Velk swinging his sword. ((Tobuscus, anyone?))

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

52Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:32

Chris

Chris

((SAFETY TORRRRCHHH!))
Chris walked through the field, "I guess i could try out my transform ability...."*Transform* "This is AWESOME!" screeched Hawk Chris. Hey i can fly! Hawk Chris flew into the sky and spotted a bunny. He dived down and pecked it, and then scratched it. It dropped a synthetic fur and 15 XP. "Yes!" Hawk Chris flew around looking for the town again.

53Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:33

Velk

Velk

"Ah, okay. I kinda wanted a staff instead of a sword, but I felt that the stat increase would be superior than choosing a weaopn of my choice." he sighed "I hope we somehow get a spear here.. that would be neat. Or a halbard, pole-arm, glaive... you know" he said.
((I CAN SWING MY SWORD, SWORD, CAUSE I AM THE LORD, LORD, LORD OF WOODEN SWOOORDS... YEAAAAAAH))

54Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:37

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I heard you can make your own weapons somehow. I guess newbies can't yet." Andrew replied as he followed a flying hawk with his eyes.

55Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:38

Chris

Chris

Chris Sees the town in the distance, so he lands and becomes a human again and begins to walk to the leatherworkers shop. "I got your furs!" Chris yells. "May I ask what they're for?" Chris says.

56Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:39

Velk

Velk

"Yeah... I've read that as well. Still confused about the identification... they didn't say anything about that... do you think there are <Secret Features> that have to be discovered before they can be used properly?" He asked, as he followed Andrews vision to the hawk.
"The animals seem realistic enough." - just as he said it, the hawk dissapears, and turns into a human. "I guess it was a player...?"

57Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:41

Chris

Chris

((I was looking at Your guy's XP and i thought to get to level 3 you needed 200...did you change it?))

58Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:44

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Haha I guess so." Andrew smiled as he watched the transformation. "And if there are secret features, dom you think they would have mentioned that there are such things?" Andrew asked confused as they continued walking.

59Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:45

Chris

Chris

((Someones gotta control the NPC's....))

60Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:48

Velk

Velk

((Chris, to answer your questions; 1. No, I don't believe we changed it from the original number, and 2. You control the NPCs when you're interacting with them. Basically just accept quests / buy items. Prices for items will most likely be decided by one of the GMs, or you can give your own number, and someone'll approve it.))
"Well, if they're you know... secret, they wouldn't tell would they..? Oh yeah! I heard something about there being treasure chests around here... do you think we can find any on the way north?" He wondered, as he stabbed the air several times rapidly.

61Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:52

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Thanks for pointing out the EXP Chris. And what Velk said.))
"Well, I heard they spawn randomly around the world, so I guess we can always find one." Andrew said , watching Velk stabbing thin air.

62Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:54

Chris

Chris

"Ohreward its nothing, just a little project iv'e been working on" Said the tailor. "Allrighty then...My reward?" "Oh yes, here" The tailor said handing him 300 gold. Chris got a notice. "you have leveled up, spent your skill points now!" "Allright awesome!"

Last edited by Chris on Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WRONG FRAGGIN PERSON!)

63Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:57

Chris

Chris

((How many stat points do you get when you level up again? 5?))

64Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:58

Velk

Velk

((2 Stat Points per level.))

65Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:05

Chris

Chris

"Allright i should get myself a proper bow now..." Chris walks to the woodworkers shop and asks him for a wooden bow. "Aw yes, quite a fine crafted piece these bows are, thatll be 400 gold." Chris hands the man 400 gold. Chris grabs the bow and examines it. "This will do just fine for my adventures..." Chris leaves the shop and heads out. "So from what im told...the lake is past the plains." Chris switches to hawk form and begins to fly across the plains again.

66Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:11

Velk

Velk

Velk snapped out of it, and went to the lake with Andrew.
"Do you think we can breathe in it? Or will we have to jump in and out all the time...? Perhaps there's a <Water Breathing Potion> around here we can get?" he looked at Andrew. "Now that I think about it... I should've added you to my friends list." Velk brang out his menu, and send a friend request to <Andrew>.

67Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:16

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I guess I should do the same." Andrew said bringing up the friends menu and adding Velk. "And I guess we will just have to wait and see about the breathing."

68Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:20

Velk

Velk

"Haha... yeah... let's... hope we can.. just breathe." He said, with pauses. Then Velk sighed, as he prepared to enter the water. The second he touched the water, his wings seemed to adapt to being in water, allowing him to use them still. "Interesting..." he muttered...
"I'll also need to learn some <Combat Skills>... if there are any... only having a <Ability> every 5th level is... annoying... I suppose" he continued on. He put his head under water, and waited to see if a breath meter appeared... ((waiting for your answer on this one, mister.))

69Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:22

Chris

Chris

"Oh hey look theres people in the lake." Chris said Chris flew above the lake and changed into a human, he fell into the water making a large splash

70Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:27

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((gotta go to sleep now, talk to you in about nine hours))
Andrew jumped into water without getting any air first, and was sorry, because he almost drowned. "Oops."
"Anyway, I will log off here. Good bye, Velk." He said, pressing the log off button.

71Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:31

Velk

Velk

Velk looked at Andrew log out, and looked at the time...
"Yeah... it's getting late.. I better g o sleep too..." he sighed, but opened his menu, and was about to press the log-out button.
"Hey, good night to you who jumped in from the air!" he yelled, before pressing <Log Out>

72Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 16 2013, 22:46

Chris

Chris

"BLUBBLUBLBUBLB" Which was supposed to be "Good night" but he was underwater. Chris pooped his head above the water to breath. Chris took a big breath and dove underwater, it was pitch black, he couldnt see a thing. Chris went back above water and went to shore dripping wet. "Allright we'll have to light this place up." Chris built a fire and lit a torch. "Now how to prevent it from going out....oh thats it!" Chris tore a chunk from his shirt off (not his armor) got it wet, and then made a sphere over his torch, preventing water from getting in and putting out the fire. Chris tied the underwater torch to his right arm, and dove underwater. "Im just gonna collect some items for later." Chris thought while swimming about. He dove down still holding his breath. He spotted a angler fish and shot an arrow at it. It pierced straight through the anglerfish and chris got some (1)fishbones and 20 XP. "Need air now!" Chris shot back up to the surface like a missile.

73Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 02:50

Flip Jester Boy

Flip Jester Boy

"Thanks," Rowna says, then he extends his hand. "The name's Rowna."

74Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 03:32

Chris

Chris

Chris breaths heavily and looks around. "Still no people around." Chris dives down again. He looks around and sees 3 piranha. Thats too many! Chris thinks. Chris shots one and kills it and then bolts back to the surface and starts swimming to shore. "Im screwed im screwed im screwed!" Chris yells as he swims back to shore. "I made it...Im not even hurt!" A piranha then jumps out of the water and latches onto Chris chest "OW OW OW OW OW!" Chris says as he tears the piranha off him. He slams it to the ground as hard as he can. it died and dropped 25 XP

75Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 05:16

Flip Jester Boy

Flip Jester Boy

"Helloo?" Rowna saysto Travis, waving his hand in front of Travis' face. "Probably lagging." Rowna then heads back to the town, looking for any missions to accept. He then he see's an exclamation point over the Tailor's head. He accepts the mission then heads back to the fields. "Five bunnies? Shouldn't be too hard."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum