Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 36]

726Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 02 2013, 08:25

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((That sure was a colorful long post Razz))

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

727Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 02 2013, 14:51

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth was walking back from the forest after a fight with wolves, with Hex on her shoulder, biting her hair. She had grown to really like this little guy, he was like a friend to her. Suddenly, two wolves attacked Danth. One of them knocked her over, biting her shoulder.

"Ooh booy, actioon!" Hex fell off the shoulder, but he didn't fall down, he fell on his feed, leaping back onto the wolf that bit Danth and unleashing a barrage of claw strikes at the wolf, slicing it's neck and spine, making it unable to move and biting out a chunk of it's neck, finishing the job.

He had blood all over his hands and mouth as he looked at the other wolf. It was kind of scared from his attacks, but still went ahead and attacked him. Hex jumped up and landed on the wolf's back, sticking his claws deep under it's skin, and ripping it apart. Soon enough the wolf stopped struggling trying to knock Hex off, but before he stopped, he actually did. Hex flew to a tree, hitting his head, and getting some damage. "Owch." He said, as he ran for Danth to see if she was okay. She was unconcious, but soon she woke up to the sight of bloody Hex trying to wake her up.

---
70 EXP
70 Gold
x1 Wolf Pelt

728Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Mon Sep 02 2013, 15:01

Mira

Mira

Mira looked at her claws, and then at a lone dire wolf standing next to a bush. It noticed her, growled, and charged at her. Mira opened her eyes completely, as she dodged to the left.
Whoa... close one

Kill it already, slowpoke.
Or let me~
No thanks, I'll take care of it myself. Mira followed the wolf, grabbed it's tail, and dragged it closer to her. She jumped onto it's back, held tightly, and cut it twice, as it tried to shove her off.
Roooodeeeeeooo!
Well, kinda. she shrugged, and the wolf managed to throw her off. Crap. She stood up, as the wolf charged her, and bit her in the stomach
"Ow! Stupid WOLF!" she screamed, as she stuck one of her claws into it's eyes.
Then her eye switched color Mira, while having the claw inside the wolfs eye, cut along the head, leaving a huge wound, killing it.
Sorry, I had to.

...well, at least you said sorry. Also, we're done with the quest.
Pinkie, you're the fastest one, you go home. Her eye switched to pink
Okey-dokey-lokey! Mira stood up, and began skipping towards the southern part of the forest.
--
40 EXP
40 Gold
1x Wolf Pelt

729Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 03 2013, 11:09

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

((I return! A second chance to carve your skulls! Busy weekend, stuff happend. Much slower responses due to.lack of a computer, so just apologizing ahead of time.))

You can get back to it anytime she said, it'll only be a few days she said, you wont miss it she said, it's just a game she said! Fah! Nikki grumbled internally, being away from her newest favorite pass-time rather annoyed her but spending time with the family was alot more important to her, that and the fact that said family was quite old and owned a wonderful beachfront property! So it wasn't as bad aa it could've been for the internet addict.

Finally back at home, the bookwormish girl could lock herself in her room and loose herself to the whimsy of fantasy and art, mostly games with a certain VRMMORPG in mind.

Updating NerveGear. . .

Logging on. . .

Retrieving server info. . .

-----------------

Laarra materialized somewhere between the Town of Beginnings and the plains she had left after dealing with annoying furry bastards.
Got to dissapear in more safer places, don't want to log in dead. If that's even possible... she thought, still not completely certain about the dynamics of this game. Noting that there's still a quest to turn in, she mafe her way into town.
"Thank you so much! Did those little old bunnies give you much trouble?"
"You could say something like that..." Laarra replied, not wanting to go into detail about that particulsr misadventure.

Quest Complete!
+300 Gold!
+80 EXP!
-----------------

Wandering through town Laarra was too occupied with her thoughts to notice the man she was on a crash collision with, walking right into which sent her onto her rump and his belongings onto the earthly road.
"Ow, that was smart." Laarra complained, "Oh! Sorry there Miss, here let me." He said, offeting a hand which she gladly took, pulling herself up and dusting off now slightly dirty attire mumbling a thanks.
"Say, you look able. Mind helping a man out? I can pay! Just hear me out!" Laarra nodded for him to continue.
"I keep fish bones in stock for a bit of a surprise i've got tucked away but i'm running a bit low now, if you happen by the lake could you collect a few for me? It's just that the only fish in that lake are the biting kind and well i'm not in the best shape anymore..." He trailed off
"No problem!" She said, giving him a determined grin before starting to walk off, noy entirely upset with how that turned out, she was walking to town hall for picking up a quest anyways, what's one more to that list anyhow?
-----------------

Laarra was on her way out of town for the second time, now with two quests and the promise of something not a bunny to fight! Although carrying water would be a bit of a drag. Laughing gleefully to herself her checked her own equipment one last time before leaving the safe walls of town.

730Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 03 2013, 13:25

m0k0n4

Logging in. . .
====
Mirrel reappeared in the little room she rented in the Town of Beginnings' Inn.
She was actually getting used to 'living' in this virtual world, and a small part of her worries that the game would overtake her real life.
I'll have to make sure that doesn't happen.
...But then again, I can't fondle my own tail in real life.
Moderation is key, they say.
Mirrel hopped out of bed, walked downstairs, and exited the inn.
Now, what to do now...

Seeing a quest mark in the Jeweler's, Mirrel decided to head there. Nothing better to do, after all.
===
. . .
"So, you need fox fangs, miss?"
"Yes; fox fang accessories are all the rage around this town, and I'm always in short supply. If you could gather four for me, I'll make sure you're rewarded appropriately"
"Understood. Wait for me, miss... Er, where should I search again?"
"Oh! Sorry, I forgot. You'll usually find foxes in the southern part of the forest just north of the lake. I need four fangs, alright?"
"Thanks. I'll be back soon"
===

Mirrel began her walk toward the forest, crossing the plains with no problems... But along the way, she saw a humanoid, feminine cross between dragonfly and horse, walking toward the same general direction as her.
I see Laarra is here. I wonder if I should drop in and say hi?

731Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Tue Sep 03 2013, 15:38

m0k0n4

Mirrel shook her head, shaking the thought away with her.
She's probably too busy, and I have my own businesses as well.
The cat-girl continued her walk, and soon enough she found herself in the front of the southern forest. She was just about to enter...
When she suddenly remembered a small detail.
Oh my! Look at the time! I'm going to wake up late if I don't rest soon...
Slightly disappointed at her poor choice of time, Mirrel walked over to a relatively safe place near the southern forest's entrance, and opened the menu.
====
Logging off. . .
====

((I'll make this frank. I'm having a certain event IRL, and it's leaving me very, very tired. I probably won't post very frequently or very well for a couple days))

732Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 05:39

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

It didn't take long to spot the shimmering waters of the largest, and probably only lake near the town of beginnings.
Which are suppose to be full of nasty fish apparently Laarra mused, how could something so serene hold something so, so killy? Her mind questioned as her eyes swept the lake and it's surroundings spotting what looked like a small fishing pier, sadly without a boat although Laarra had a suspicion that piranas and anglers probably scared off anyone with one.
Laarra skirted the edge of the lake till she reached the beginning of the pier, putting on hoof on it and gazing down toward the lake waters intently, Doesn't matter how I enter, whatevers under there is going to feel the disturbance, though I don't want a repeat of last quests'struggles. Oh! I'll just.. Stick near the pier! Duh! Quick escape if I need it!, mind made up Laarra gave a "mighty" battlecry, which came out a bit like a childish yell as she charged down the pier, leapt and made a perfect dismount before impacting the surface of the lake.
Laarra quickly resurfaced under the realization of the water being a bit chilly, and that apparently air could not be found underwater so freely, how odd. Taking in a lung full of air Laarra dived back down now that she adapted to the temperature, now she wasn't exactly swim team captain material but she definately was a natural at best, although for a reason she couldn't explain, the felt a sense of being at ease, as if when the water moved her body and spirit moved with it. Laarra really wanted to look into this developement a bit further but it turned out that her predictions earlier were right, something did notice her enter the lake and wasn't quite happy looking about it.
Drawing her sword she waited patiently for the shadow swimming for her to make itself visible, to her surprise it split into two before appearing to be two piranhas, which seemed to have no intention of stopping! As they drew closer they broke off from eachother, one angling upward to try and dive down on what she assumed was going to be her face, the other went around to try and take a chunk out of her side.  Laarra gripped her a bit more forcefully, not entirely certain what to do yet when her thinking time quickly came to an end, the piranha that decided to get a bit of height leverage was the first to reach her, she forced herself backward, bringing her lower half and more importantly, a tensed left leg to meet her assaulter her on, smashing hoof into a consjderably deadly maw sending  the piranha reeling off corse. The other however seemed completely unimpressed, streamlining straight for her right side, which she had accounted for, thrusting the point of her sword toward the oncomming jaw of the predator, though all she managed was to graze its side as it slid past her defenses and bit down hard  into her right side, forcing Laarra to cry out in pain, loosing her breath and forcing her to forcefully remove the gnawing fiend before it caused even more damage.
Laara broke the surface quickly, raking into another lung full before diving back down, she had hardly any time to react as she found herself face to face with a piranha pressing its advantage, almost instinctively her blade plunged forward into the mouth of the piranha, now driven by a more primal force she reached forward into the forcefully opened jaw of the piranha and pulled out an organ or two in a rough tug, ensuring its demise. The blood in the water, be it her own or her first kill seemed to attract an angler to the party, who was swimming upward to reach one of Laarra's legs, the other piranha however seemed to have vanished, Laarra frantically looked around until pain radiated out from her shoulder, the little devil managed to slip by her defenses again! But she could feel as if every bite was making her thougher, the first one hurt surely but this second bite less so.
No time to marvel! Raaa!~
Gritting and bearing the piranha latched to her shoulder for only moments, Laarra gripped her sword in both hands angling herself downward, with a forceful diagonal swing her sword found purchase in a certain angler that happend to be working its way toward herself, releasing the sword she reached over and grabbed the now very pain enducing piranha with both hands, making for the surface as her straining lungs finally caught her attention, begging her to return to the fresh air and sunlight. Gasping and sputtering a bit, Laarra raised her wriggling captive from its lifelong friend, starving it for air until it stopped twitching.

+73 EXP (Total)
+62 Gold (Total)
+2 Fishbone

--------------------

Laarra definitely felt a bit woozy after that encounter, her vision swimmed a bit but she could reign it in slightly. She did note that her blood happend to be a green, which was interesting she supposed, since a worrying about oozed into the water from her shoulder, she could't really use that arm as well  right now, so the sword had to go into her left hand. It took only a few seconds of going back below to find a piranha, waiting for it to attack first was key here, as it mistakenly drove itself into the edge of Laarra's blade as a horizontal blade impacted its side. However as the rewarding empowerment of a well deserved level came from her core, she seemed to attract the attention of three angler fish. Laarra swiftly turned and swam as fast as she could for the lake's edge! Even with pain burning her newly recieved wounds as she used anything to try and get away, Laarra definately wasn't going to make it, her vision focused solely on the surface, her will determined to slip away, she would NOT die here, not now! She could feel a slight tingle in her chest, which seemed to surge outward toward her legs, the surface seemed to be moving alot closer even though she stopped swimming, closer, closer until she erupted out of the surface, flailing a bit as she flipped over and sailed right over the edge of the water and two meters or so onto land, hitting grass with a thump.
Laarra spent a couple of minutes just laying there feeling quite sore until she could move again, picking heraelf up and staring back at the water.
That.. I can't believe I did that! I've got to try that again later! That's totally a spell, ability, thing, whatever! Ow.. Right after I see a healer.. She thought with a wince, cradling her now definately not working right arm with her left as she trekked back to town, quest in bag.

+ 1 Fishbone!
+ 27 EXP
+20 Gold
Level Up
(I may have made a mistake since I was half awake when I posted this, but it's like.. Every three levels a passive/ability right? I did a special kind of leap, i'll edit later cause right now I sleep)

733Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:03

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((every 5 levels maybe?))
Kid logged in and found himself in the beginning city. He looked in his friend list that Lancelott was online, somewhere in the city. He sent a PM,
"Mind to go to the field together?"

734Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:05

Lancelott was already online when he got a PM from Kid. He replied,
"sure why not. I will meet you at the town entrance in minutes." Then he ran toward the town entrance.

735Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:12

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

As Kid arrives at the town entrance, Lancelott was already there.
"So, have you accepted the water bucket quest? It's really easy quest."

736Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:18

"yep. Along with the fox fang quest. Come on, I don't have much time." Lancelott ran along with Kid toward the lake. He sent a party invitation request to Kid while they both ran together.

737Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:22

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"ah right, thanks" as he pressed the accept button they already arrived at the lake.
"come on, take out all buckets and take the water." Kid drew himself closer to the lake and drank the water.
"This is really refreshing you know..."

738Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:25

"...disgusting." Lancelott opened his inventory, took out all 3 buckets and he took water with each bucket.
"Like this? these should be enough." Lancelott put all the water buckets inside his inventory again.
"What's next? southern part of beginning plain? Let's go."

739Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:36

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"alright... Let's go" Kid drew up his scythe and started running to the southern part of beginning plain.

--TIME SKIP--

"Here we are, Lance. Any strategies?"

740Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:41

"strategies, sure. I will face them head on, you have to back me up by lightning waves and lightning bolts. Ready, go!" Lancelott drew his wooden sword and ran toward a fox.
"AIIEEEE" He screamed.

741Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:48

m0k0n4

((Wasn't it the beginning forest?))

====
Logging in . . .
====

Mirrel again reappeared near the last place she logged off in - in this case, the southern part of the Forest of Beginnings.
Readjusting herself to her in-game part-feline form, she reminded herself how Milaheim is a game, and she should not let it overtake her daily life.

Once she felt comfortable with her body, she looked around, and spotted two people not too far away. She recognized one of them immediately - Kid, the thunderbolt-throwing mage who helped her and Laarra in what she calls 'the bunny swarm incident'. The other, however, she did not recognize.
Deciding to greet the two, Mirrel walked over to them, opening a conversation with a warm "Hello there!"... Only to have the other player run right past her with a screaming battlecry, leaving her confused and bewildered.
"O...kay? That... Was weird"

742Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:50

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"wait... ugh" Kid hold his scythe in the right hand while he opened his left palm and aimed it toward the fox."I'll start first! <Lightning Bolt>!" He shoot 2 lightning bolts toward the fox, and since Lancelott was closer, the fox attacked lancelott. "Hey you there! Stay away from the battlefield!" He said to a player who was standing in Lancelott's way.

743Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:54

"CURSE YOU FOX!" Lancelott slashed the fox and threw it back few meters. Just as the fox regained its consciousness Lancelott was too near to the poor animal, slashed it back once again. The fox was still alive. Lancelott tried to slash it but failed, as another fox bit his leg.
"CRAP!!"

744Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:57

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Lance!" Kid slashed his scythe and created a Lightning wave, knocked back the other wolf. Kid tried to approach Lance, But he himself was blocked by another fox. "Lance, fight them at your own, I've got mine! <Lightning Bolt>!" Kid shoot 2 lightning bolts as the last help for lancelott, for now. they hit each fox, killed the first fox and another one still alive.

"Alright you fox!" Kid stabbed the fox that blocked him with the pointy edge of his scythe, damaging the poor animal a bit.

745Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:03

30 Gold
35 EXP
35 Pet EXP
1 fox fang

"Thanks Kid!" as Lancelott slashed the other fox with his wooden sword.
"<Tempo Accel>!" As Lance activated his skill, he gained 3 agility and his attack speed increased. He started his combo dance. He spun 3 times like a tornado and each damaged the fox. It bit Lancelott's leg but it gave him advantages for his combo. As he jumped high to the air and did a backflip, the fox got thrown back to the ground, and Lancelott thrust his sword to the poor fox, and killed it.
"Phew! what a fight!"
35 Gold
30 Exp
30 Pet EXP

746Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:07

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

The fox charged and tackled Kid, knocked him back few meter. When he looked to the fox it was already near ready for another charge. with his reflect Kid evaded the tackle with a spin and stabbed the fox with his scythe after the spin finished.
"Now you're one dead fox! <Divine Scythe>!" Kid threw his scythe toward the fox and he ran toward it. After the scythe hit the fox and damaged it badly, Kid spun his body again, caught his scythe and again finished his body spin with a stab, killed it ultimately.
35 Gold
35 EXP (not gained)
35 Pet EXP
1 fox fang

"Are we done yet?"

747Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:09

"Yep, please send the fox fang to me please?" He started to walk back to the town with Kid.

748Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:16

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid opened his menu once again, transferred his fox fang and close it.

--TIME SKIP BECAUSE LANCELOTT NEEDS TO GO TO SLEEP--

"Mayor's place is the closest. Want to give up the buckets first?"

749Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:17

Yep. Wait here." Lancelott got in and gave the buckets. "Here is your water, old man".
mission accomplished.
50 gold
100 EXP

before the mayor said any words Lancelott already out and met with Kid once again. "Next, jeweler's place".
--TIME SKIP UNTIL BECAUSE KID SAID I HAVE TO WRITE THIS--
"Excuse me jeweler, I've got your fangs."
mission accomplished
100 Gold
150 EXP
1 Fox fang earring
level up!

"Wow another item. Thanks sir" again, without the jeweler could say anything Lancelott already got out.
"So, here is for today?"

750Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 30 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:18

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Guess so... See ya bro" Kid logged out and finished the day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum