Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 36]

751Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:19

"I have to log out to... my parents will worry about me..." Lancelott logged out too.

752Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:36

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Laarra sighed, she had managed to make her way back into town and get patched up a bit, it was a surreal experiance for her, felt like the month she went to visit some out of country cousins, who happend to enjoy dirt biking as a passtime. It's best just to leave it as bruises were made and crashes happend.
Shaking off the nostalgia, she got up from the bench that had been occupied by her and started off toward the lake, in her haste earlier she forgot her retrieval mission, passing the bordem of the walk by carrying a bucket in each hand and one balancing perilously on her head.

753Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 17:02

m0k0n4

Mirrel was there, watching the entire battle unfold from start to finish. She could've easily interrupted the fight if she wanted, but Kid did tell her to stay away from the battlefield, for one, and she was quite tired from events unfolding in real life.
...I guess I'm alone again.
She shook her head, with it shaking away the creeping thoughts of loneliness. She never was very comfortable alone - whether other people or her cats, she always tried to keep a close distance to them for roughly half her waking hours.
Mirrel entered the forest, readying her mind to hunt down her target - foxes.
=====
After a bit of wandering, the cat-girl found a fox idly strolling about, perhaps resting from a tiring hunt.
Readying her blade, Mirrel took a deep breath, and jumped in.
The fox, who was grooming itself, took a sudden, direct strike from Mirrel's wooden sword, painfully knocking it down.
In anger, the fox stood quickly, retaliating with a sharp forwards lunge to its assailant. With her superior reflex and agility, Mirrel sidestepped the attack, though not quickly enough to dodge the attack entirely, the fox' claws scratching painfully against her left shoulder. Landing perfectly, the fox did a swift u-turn and lunged again toward the fencer.
Rotating on her heels, Mirrel met the fox' lunge with an upward swing, simultaneously damaging her enemy and stopping its attack. But the fox didn't give up; stubbornly, the fox lunged again, this time catching Mirrel off-guard, the fencer only managing one step back as the fox' fangs sunk deep into her left leg.
Ignoring the searing pain as best as she can, Mirrel used her blade to knock the fox away, and followed it with a strong, lethal two-handed slash.
And that does it. Phew.
Sheathing her sword, Mirrel looked carefully at her injured leg, pain throbbing inside the wound all the time..
The wound's pretty deep. I don't think I'll be able to use this leg very well for now...
But I think I can still go on.
Making sure the wound has stopped bleeding, Mirrel looked at the system time, slightly astonished by how long it had took her.
I should rest now, she thought. The quest can wait.
Finding a safe spot near a tree, Mirrel sat down, opened her menu, and pressed the [Log out] button.
====
Logging out . . .
====

+35 EXP
+35 Gold

Last edited by m0k0n4 on Thu Sep 05 2013, 10:44; edited 1 time in total

754Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Sep 04 2013, 18:02

Mira

Mira

Mira skipped back towards the town, passing the southern part of the forest, where a few foxes scurried around. She waved at them, as she quickly left the zone, and entered the lake.
Should I kill anything?

No, let's just get back to town to deliver this weird quest. And if we don't level, I guess we'll just go kill some wolves.
Yeah, we- oh.
Mira shrugged, as she skipped on, entering the plains, where bunnies frolicked.
How about here?

N-
YES!
Yey! Let's KILL stuff! Mira jumped on the spot, cheerily. Then she readied her claws, and jumped at a bunny, slicing it twice, killing it, before it could even react.
Too slow, Mr. Bunny Rabbit. Mira smiled, as she skipped back to town.

--
10 EXP
10 Gold
1 Synthetic Fur(s)

755Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Sep 05 2013, 17:21

m0k0n4

====
Logging in. . .
SESSION START
====

Mirrel felt her balance shift slightly as she experienced the sudden transition from the real world to the virtual. It was not a problem, though, as she had grown used to it.
Gazing around her surroundings, it took several seconds for her to readjust to the world of Milaheim, who she is inside the world, and what her current task at hand is.
Oh right, foxes. I have to hunt foxes.
Reaffirming her purpose, Mirrel took a step forward... And promptly winced as a surge of pain went through her leg and up to her body.
Oh yeah. My leg's injured, and I haven't healed it yet.
I guess I'll manage. Probably.
Somewhat stubbornly, the fencer began to walk, keeping as little pressure on her left leg as she can, searching for another mark to hunt.
Waltzing about the forest aimlessly, enjoying the scenery in the process, Mirrel was just about to feel relaxed when she heard a faint rustle in the bushes.
Her ears twitched, and her tail curled in awareness. She stopped, and began scanning the surrounding area with watchful eyes.
Only moments later, her suspicions were confirmed. An enraged fox suddenly broke cover, lunging toward her with amazing speed. Mirrel was prepared, however; pivoting on her right leg with deadly reflex, she countered the fox's lunge with a sweep of her blade. The fox was sent reeling backwards, dazed from the sudden impulse. Not letting the moment of opportunity go to waste, the fencer followed with a swift diagonal cut to the fox's neck, quickly jumping back to a ready position after.
She could've pressed the assault if she so wanted; doing so would apply hazardous amounts of pressure on her left leg, however, and she's not the type to take the risk.
Recovering from the onslaught, the fox took a quick dash to the side before turning into a fierce leap, in an attempt to blindside its opponent. Mirrel, however, was agile enough to keep pace with the fox and parried its attack away from her and toward the ground, even though the fox managed to scratch her hand in doing so.
The fox momentarily dazed, Mirrel took the chance to perform a follow-up strike, a blindingly fast diagonal strike accompanied with a forward step, delivering fatal damage to the injured fox, its death accompanying the familiar surge of a level-up.
One down, three to go, she thought.
Feeling her injuries catch up to her, Mirrel decided to heal them now before they become a liability in further battles.
Kneeling down, Mirrel began to speak words of prayer, sighing in relief as the familiar light shone upon her and healed her wounds near-instantly.
Feeling much better, the fencer began to walk again.

+33 EXP
LEVEL UP!
+33 Gold
+1 Fox Fang

756Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Sep 06 2013, 03:22

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Laarra [[Ermagerd, almost lost my phone ;~; ]]

Laarra reached the lake's edge again, a bit less apprehensive since she didn't even have to touch the water this time, placing her buckets down and taking the first one to fill, than a second and third till moving them sloshed around their contents and spilled slightly. Now came the awkward task of carrying all three somehow,  grabbing the handlebof two Laarra stared at the last bucket as if it were taunting her, mocking every fiber of her being and just generally being a jerk! Bending over she clamped down on the third filled bucket with her teeth, lifting upward slowly to test if the weight was bearable, once satisfied she made her way back, albeit a bit slowly.
--------
"Your generosity knows no bounds miss Kupu! I can't thank you enough for your helping hands." Gregory spouted,
Laarra for the most part ignored him as she placed down the three buckets of lake water at his feet, nodding and smiling as she usually did when partly listening. Laarra made sure to atleast collect her reward before

+50 EXP
+100 Gold
--------

Wandering about, Laarra found herself in jewler's shop staring at accessories, she faintly remembered walking toward the tavern that she had not yet visited, then everything became a shiny trinket filled blur. "...So will you help me?" Said the man behind the displays.
"Huh?"
"Fangs? Fox fangs? Earrings? Where you paying even the slightest bit of attention?"
"Yeeeessss... No."
Chris sighed, "I just offered to pay you for fox fangs, even threw in the first one I happen to use for my little project."
Laarra's right ear twitched upon hearing news of loot, tearing her eyes away from the display, "Oh! Sure, fox hunting shouldn't be that difficult, i'll be back with the fangs as soon as i'm able to."
"Careful out there!" the jeweler called out as she left his store.
--------
Forests, forests, forest! Finally something alot more my speed! Laarra thought as the path she had been on made the southern part of the beginning forests its dead end. Huh, was expecting something a bit scarier.
Laarra shook her head, she was asking to into something terrifying if she kept thinking like that. Sighing she wandered about the trees, crushing leaf or twig occasionally until she heard commotion just up ahead, while she was one to rush into battle, a bit of subtlety could go a long way. Navigating foiliage that stood in the way.

757Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Sep 06 2013, 13:02

m0k0n4

Mirrel kept walking, wandering about aimlessly in the southern part of the forest like a generic RPG hero searching for random encounters to grind on.
Now why did that thought cross my mind, anyway?
Fortunately, it wasn't long before she found a fox, resting on a patch of grass.
Mirrel unsheathed her blade, and, just before she jumped into the fight, muttered several words under her breath.
Please forgive me for this.
Mirrel struck, her blade painfully crashing down on the fox' body. Recovering far faster than she had expected, it lashed out in retaliation, delivering a direct body blow to its attacker's abdomen, knocking her down. Now in a position of advantage, the fox continued its assault, attempting to chomp into Mirrel's exposed neck.
The fencer didn't stay still, however; she flipped her blade and swiftly brought it between her and the fox, causing it to bite down into the sword instead. Using her off hand, she gave the fox a sharp punch in the gut, knocking it off-balance and allowing her to stand back up.
She was safe, for now, but she is now unarmed, her blade carelessly thrown away by the fox into a nearby bushel... And the noises apparently attracted reinforcements, the two foxes now beginning to circle inwards toward her.
With no other choice, the cat-girl shifted stances, now in an amateur's karate stance.
I wish I had paid more attention to the hand-to-hand sports in school!

((Laarra would probably come in now. Maybe))

758Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Sep 06 2013, 14:29

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((mind if I help you? Kupu's offline))
Kid logged in to MLO in town of beginnings. I would get more EXPs for my egg to hatch, he thought. He exited the town of beginning and entered the beginning plain. Alright, choose, Kid. bunnies, fishes, or foxes... He thought in confusion. It's like all of them are beneficial for his egg.
"Why don't I start with the easiest! getting some bunnies chopped down!" Kid said to himself. He targeted an idling bunny, and with his furious <speed> parameter he ran toward the bunny and with double slashes from his scythe the poor bunny died.

20 Gold
15 EXP (not gained)
15 Pet EXP

"Nice one!" Kid targeted another 2 bunnies which were close to each other. After he aimed correctly he shortened the distance between him and the group. With a single slash from his scythe, a horizontal lightning wave appeared and attacked both bunnies, killed them instantly, though it was just a normal attack.
35 Gold
40 EXP (not gained)
40 Pet EXP

"Alright... Time to advance to another place..."

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

759Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Sep 06 2013, 17:24

m0k0n4

((Up to you, really))

Two foxes circling menacingly around her, Mirrel began to feel nervous. Fortunately for her, she is still capable of keeping her composure. Just then, the fox behind her rushed to attack.
Mirrel weaved to the side, narrowly dodging the incoming assault. Her eyes immediately fell into the other, who followed the first's attack with a diving lunge of its own, determined to reach her head. She let the momentum of her motion carry her, and fell flat to the ground, taking a bit of damage from the uneven earth in the process, letting the second fox strike thin air.
Clambering back up to her feet, Mirrel again watched the surrounding foes with watchful eyes.
The first fox lunged; she dodged again, with better precision this time. Using the momentum to pivot about her leg, she faced the second fox, who again lunged in sync to the first, lower to the ground this time. Using the remaining momentum, Mirrel delivered a roundhouse kick, somewhat miraculously connecting with the second fox's side and knocking it away.
While Mirrel was occupied with the second fox, the first one managed to reorient, and lunged again from behind her. She saw the attack coming, her eyes already on it from the moment her kick connected, but she couldn't dodge; she was too off-balance from her previous maneuver.
The fox bit directly into her left shoulder, knocking her down. Its opponent pinned, it began to tear, gnash and rip at anything it can find, prompting several shouts and screams of pain from the fencer. Taking serious injuries, she finally managed to shake it off, climbing back to her feet as fast as she can.
In the confusion, the second fox had woken up, ready to act again; it did so, swiftly charging toward its opponent. Gritting her teeth to help ignore the pain, she quickly kicked upwards, scoring a perfect blow against the fox's lower jaw, knocking it unconscious - or almost unconscious; Mirrel hoped it was the former.
She turned to face her remaining adversary, now already circling her once again. Her wounds were beginning to overwhelm her senses, her vision blurring, her breath heavy; it was becoming difficult to stay conscious and focused.
I'm almost at my limit. If any more comes, I don't think I'll have a chance.
It was then that she heard a slight clink from inside her bag.
Potions. I forgot that I still have a few potions.
If I can just create a small window of time...
Lord Almighty, please give me the strength to carry on.

760Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Sep 06 2013, 17:36

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((I won't let any friends die))
"I think foxes should be my next target!" Kid rushed to the southern part of beginning plains. He passed the lake and finally arrived at the southern part of beginning plain. From afar, he saw two foxes bullied the cat-girl he met before.
"That's really unfair!" The cat-girl's health was really low. She could die! Kid thought. without further ado Kid prepared his scythe and ran toward the foxes. He jumped and slashed both foxes and knocked them back few meters.

"Hey you, are you okay? Do you have any health potions?" Kid watched both foxes. Angry was the most appropriate word to describe them. "What happened, did you let these foxes bully you?"

761Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Sep 06 2013, 18:16

m0k0n4

The sudden appearance of another surprised her greatly. Mirrel was elated; for a moment, she was at a loss at what to say. She turned to see the familiar face of her rescuer, and answered.
"You know, I think 'are you okay' isn't really a valid question in this situation. Or in other words, do you think I look okay?"
Even now I'm making snarky remarks. I need to get this habit under control.
"...But I'll manage. Thanks a lot, Kid"
Mirrel reached inside her bag, taking one of the vials of red liquid. Trying to keep herself conscious the whole time, she opened the vial and downed its contents in a single gulp. In moments, she could feel her strength returning, and her pain disappearing. Not as quickly as her [Soothing Light] would do, but quick enough.
She turned her gaze toward her adversary - or adversaries, for that matter. Apparently, another fox had joined in the fight as Kid entered.
"About what happened... Well, let's just say I got careless. The details can wait until later"
She took a fighting stance, actually firmer and better than her previous amateur-ish stance, and waited for her foes to come.
"En garde"

762Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Sep 06 2013, 18:28

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Uh well sorry, I couldn't think of any other word to say". Kid amazed at the cat-girl's fencing stance but soon realized that he's at a battlefield. Kid thought it would be really impolite to leave a person who might need a help. So he decided to give a go.
"I'll attack them with my <Lightning Bolt>, then you can finish them off easily. Tell me when you're ready!" Kid jumped several meter backward. He held his scythe in his right hand while he opened his left palm and aimed it toward the foxes. "I'm ready!"

((I think me and m0k0n4 are pausing the game, means we will continue this battle together later))

763Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 02:42

m0k0n4

((As a minor reminder... Mirrel is unarmed right now. Her sword is somewhere on the ground, and the stat bonus from it isn't counted for the remainder of the fight))

Mirrel nodded in agreement, smiling slightly.
"All right then, I'm ready. Here we go!"
Just as she finished speaking, one of the foxes rushed in to attack.
Mirrel reacted quickly enough, however, and threw it off course with a kick, even though it didn't deal much damage.
She quickly returned to a ready position, waiting for Kid's planned pre-emptive strike.

764Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 02:59

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Alright here we go! <Lightning Bolt>!" 2 lightning bolts came out from Kid's left palm, damaged each foxes. "Attack now!"

((my int is 20, means I would deal 300 dmg, plus 5% from my skill, 315 dmg total for each fox. I think based on your stat, even your single kick or punch would kill them Wink ))

765Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 03:34

m0k0n4

On cue, Mirrel rushed forward.
Her targets dazed and crippled by her rescuer's thunder magic, she committed herself to finishing the job as soon as possible.
The first fox fell to a kick, and the second followed suit shortly after, the sound of snapping bones heard by the two.
Mirrel let herself fall to her knees, breathing out in relief.
That was a tiring battle.
She turned to Kid, giving him a nod of approval.
"Well, that should do it. Again, thanks a lot... Oh wait, we're not in the same party yet, are we? That would mean that the experience and rewards would go to me only, wouldn't it? I'm sorry about that"
Mirrel stood up, and began to search the nearby bushes.
"Ah, there it is!", she exclaimed, as she hastily took her wooden sword from the bushes.
As she glanced to the side, her eyes fell on the only remaining fox, the one she knocked unconscious before - it was still out cold.
"Well, as you didn't manage to get the reward for the previous two... Would you want to end this one's misery?", she asked her rescuer.

+34,33 EXP (67)
+34,33 Gold (67)
+2 Fox Fangs

766Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 03:44

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Well I wasn't looking for EXP this time, it was just a quick reflect to prevent anyone dying in front off my eye." Kid walked his way to the poor, unconscious fox. he lightly stabbed the fox and it died.
35 Gold
30 EXP (not gained)
30 pet EXP

"So, what are you doing in this plain? If you're completing the Fox Fang quest, it would be really awkward if you aggro too much foxes. Focus on 1 target at a time, and do not kill more than the number needed for the quest"

767Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 07:25

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

((Wanted to show up, was going to show up, but then computer issues/school. But weekend/fixed so yay!))

Growling in frustration, Laarra pushed forward again through brush into yet another empty clearing, this was at least the fourth one now and the prospect of being lost was definitely not lost on her.
Maybe this is like Wild Card, and this place is just putting me back in the same clearing every time I leave it.
Magical forest or not she kept on down a somewhat natural looking path she had been on one clearing ago, hopping down a small ledge that happen to be a steep slope, thankful at this time to have hooves rather than actual feet as they made a controlled slide down this slope a lot easier, Laarra had managed to end up in lo behold another clearing but happen to not be alone this time.
An obnoxiously bright orange fox seemed to have been just on the verge of exiting the clearing till Laarra had made an entrance, it immediately turned its attention to Laarra and started creeping forward as she withdrew her blade from its holdings.
In a circle they walked, eyes checking each other's defenses for weaknesses till Laarra of course, grew impatient. Lunging forward with a quick diagonal slash, the fox dodged this by a small leap backwards but all Laarra wanted was to test its reaction speed.
Perfect
After testing the waters Laarra didn't let up, gripping her sword in both hands now she pressed on the fox while it was on the back foot, swinging in another diagonal but immediately chaining that attack with a heavy horizontal swing, the fox had easily avoided her first attack but the second wasn't avoided without penalty, Laarra's blade managed to make contact with the fox's side leaving a nasty looking gash that began to stain the creature's brightly orange coat with the crimson of blood.
Dashing to the side the injured fox avoided a blade thrust that Laarra had hoped would have connected, but the damage she caused just wasn't enough to impair its movements as great as she hoped, taking advantage of this the fox pounced on Laarra's mistake of adding too much movement to her blade thrust, she had barely any time to raise her guard as the fox collided with her, sending the two tumbling through brush, in mid tumble they continued to assault eachother, the fox attempting to bite and scratch while Laarra had managed to ball her now free off-hand and strike the fox exactly where she had cut into it causing it to yelp as they cleared twig and leaf.
The two stopped next to Kid as he lectured Mirrel in the fine arts of mob pulling, the fox on top and Laarra on bottom, they both recovered rather quickly as the fox attacked using its predatory teeth and Laarra was forced to use her forearm as a temporary shield, unlike the lake fish which did managed to nick at her badly the fox had a lot more jaw strength behind its bite, coupled with its habit to shake the arm it was clamped on like a dog toy made the overall experience quite painful. Suddently the fox stopped, through the haze of pain Laarra stared back at the fox in morbid curiosity as its eyes began to glaze over, and its body slump against her. She didn't even realize it until she could freely feel the oozing of blood, but through the painful biting she had slipped her blade through the fox's ribs. Shoving off the now dead fox with her good arm, Laarra began to tear up at just how much that bite actually hurt right now, clutching the wound even though the slightest sensation caused it to burn.
"Ow, ow ow ow!"
She complained to herself as she pulled her bruised body from out underneath the fox spilling its life essence on the forest floor and inspecting the bite she received.
----------------
+30 EXP
+32 Gold
+1 Fox Fang

768Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 08:35

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((you created so long post for a single monster, lol))
Kid watched as the player who came out of nowhere brawled with a fox, and win victoriously.
"Uhm, hey, are you really okay?" goddammit I said it again! Kid thought. He took a health potion from his inventory and he approached the victory if the brawl.
"Here, take this" Kid offered the health potion to the player. What is she? Kid thought. She has a horn but she is a bipedal race, then it means, she is a standing unicorn? While Kid flew to his imagination, he managed to pull himself back to his body and asked the standing unicorn once again.
"What level are you? Are you working for the fox fang quest too?"

Last edited by Lightningkid on Sat Sep 07 2013, 09:37; edited 1 time in total

769Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 09:10

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Kid, how is that post too long? You can put as much details as you want into a fight, there's no limit.))

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

770Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 09:36

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((I was going to write so long, it means I'm saying "wow your post is so long!" because I know too long sounds like "hey it's too long, shorten it!" Yeah pardon my English, edited it))

771Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 12:43

m0k0n4

Mirrel listened to her rescuer, her tail now extending upwards and staying there.
When he finished, she nodded in agreement.
"Taking on enemies one at a time is a very sound advice. You know, I've played other video games where taking on more than one enemy at a time is usually a really bad idea. But, well, there is always the possibility of another enemy joining the fight while you're fighting one, like what happened just now... But thanks for the concern, though. Really"
Mirrel stood up, brushing a few blades of grass off her tights, and was just about to say something when two figures suddenly burst out of the bushes, brawling for a moment before one of them stopped moving.
She immediately recognized one of the two as a fox, its jaws clamping down on one of the other's limbs. The second one took her a bit more time to discern - a humanoid body, part insect and part equine, its features a perfect harmony of both.
No. That's not an 'it'. That's a 'she'. That's Laarra.
Mirrel walked closer to her as the animalistic hybrid shuffled from beneath the now-dead fox, clutching a gaping wound on her arm and visibly in pain.
"Laarra! What happened - oh, wait, I probably should know already", she spoke before correcting herself, her eyes falling toward the fox's corpse. She saw Kid offering her a healing potion, and followed suit with an offer of her own.
"So, uh, do you want me to heal you again?"

772Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 14:18

Dantheya

Dantheya

Danth walked back to town with her trusty companion Hex on her shoulder. As boring as it was, there was nothing Danth could do about it, since she forgot to buy a portal scroll. It was a boring fifteen to thirty minute walk back to town, but she managed to get by, and entered the Town of Beginnings to turn in the wolf killing quest. This was one of the more interesting quests in the game so far, and she was glad she had done it.

She came up to the Leatherworker, and handed her the wolf pelts. As hard as that quest was, it was sure as hell worth it. She pressed finish on the quest window, and got the rewards. "Thank you! Here are your rewards." The Leatherworker said.
----
Finished quest: Wolf Pelts
EXP gained: 150
Gold gained: 100
Level Up!
Level 4 -> Level 5.
Additional EXP: 25
Increased Intelligence by 2 points.
----

As Danth leveled up, she left the Leatherworker store, and as she stood in the town, she had a skill window pop up, saying that she has a skill point.
"Ooh, fancy." Danth said, as she thought of a skill in her head, and then pressed learn. She was then transfered somewhere. Somewhere white. There was nothing around, but she was standing on something she could not see. Then, a voice was heard "Hello. Welcome to the Skill Initiation Zone, here you will learn the skill you have chosen. It was an active skill, and a combo, so we will show you how it can be used. First of all, please initiate Hellspawn: Imp." The voice said, as Danth listened to it, and then summoned Hex. "Woah, where are we?" Hex asked, as soon as the voice started talking again. "Good, very good. Now, your next ability will be Path to Hell. It is a transformation skill, which gives you abilities depending on the Hellspawn you have summoned. Please initiate your skill, and watch how it affects you while having the Imp summoned." The voice continued. Danth of course, without any hesitation, initiated the skill. Hex started glowing a bright red colour, as he jumped into Danth's arms, and merged with her body. Danth's arms started turning into rocky ones with lava inbetween the cracks. Her fingers got huge claws as sharp as a katana. Her teeth turned into quite big fangs, also sharp at the edge. "Now please attack the dummy in front of you." The voice said, as a dummy monster appeared - a simple orc with leather armor and an axe. His skin was green and he had fangs like Danth did, but Danth's fangs were different. Danth ran towards the orc, and swung her claws at him, tearing his armor apart easily. She continued slashing his body, and then bit his neck with the new fangs, killing the poor thing. "Congratulatios, you have learned Path to Hell!" The voice said, teleporting her back to town.
"Coooooool!" She yelled, excited.

773Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 16:16

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Laarra looked between the two just realizing they were there, cosmic chances seemed to love playing with her today from the looks of it.
"I'm fine.. ish."
Getting slowly back up on her hooves she patted some dirt and dust that had collected on her attire, an immediate pain shooting up the bitten arm causing her to wince.
"Okay, maybe not so fine. How about just a heal? No need to a limited resource. I mean, if you want to." She added shyly.

774Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 16:22

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Oh... yeah. Wait, what?! You have a healing ability?!" Kid looked to the cat-girl as she offered to heal the human-insect-unicorn hybrid. I seriously need to ask their name for sure, Kid thought. This is just not the right time.
"Why don't you heal yourself earlier, anyway?"

775Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 31 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Sep 07 2013, 16:49

m0k0n4

Mirrel was surprised by Kid's sudden exclamation, her ears shifting backward.
"Um... Yeah, I do have a healing ability. It's my only one, right now..."
Taking a moment to collect her composure, she continued.
"Well, I could have used my ability to heal myself then, but at that state I'm not sure I can concentrate hard enough to do so... But now I'm fine, so I have no problems"
She turned back to Laarra, nodded, and began to say the words of [Soothing Light], hands clasped together.
The moment the last syllable escaped her mouth, a bright, warm light washed over Laarra, performing its task before disappearing.
"So how does it feel now?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum