Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 36]

501Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:23

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Dehwrey spawned in Town of Beginnings - a place unfamiliar to her. She had no idea where she was in or what has happened. All she knew was putting on that helmet. Around her was a town. There were people talking to eachother about weather, family problems and gossiping about other people. She felt like... Home... The clear blue sky was beautiful, as it was covered by smoke coming from each of the buildings in that village. The fireplaces were burning, and she could smell delicious food cooking everywhere. Alongside the people that looked like citizens, there were also people that were carrying swords, shields, bows, staves and all other weapons imaginable. It looked weird, she felt like in a video game. Then she realized - she WAS in a video game. She remembered buying a game for that stupid helmet, called "Milaheim Online". She had never played a single video game before, this was all new to her, although she read a lot about it, so she knows how stuff works around here. She looked at her hand, she found herself holding a stick. "Huh, a weapon I guess." She said as she looked around for a person to ask for guidance. "Uhh... Excuse moi.." She said as she approached a person with a weird looking wizard hat that reminded Dehwrey of that talking hat she saw on one of them fantasy movies. Harry Potter, was it? Yeah. That hat was funny.

502Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:27

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"uh... yea..." As kid turns back what he see is just a face; a cute face of a girl. A girl Milaheim Online Player.
"Oh... crap... Yeah, Good evening, miss? um... can I help you?" Kid stuttered his voice because he is really nervous talking to a girl. Girl is his weakness, after all.

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

503Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:36

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

"To be honest, I want to know what to do here, where to start, what is the point of this, where am I in the first place." she said as she looked around at the world completely unfamiliar to her.

504Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:37

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Uh...." crap she asks me. Calm down... calm down... Alright.
"Well, you're in a game called Milaheim Online. This is the Floor 1. You need to level up, fight the floor boss, and advance to the next floor. Pretty simple, actually... haha... ha... Well I could help you with your first day in Milaheim Online if you want... I'm completely free now"

Last edited by Lightningkid on Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:40; edited 1 time in total

505Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:38

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew backed away from both the girl and Kid, and just logged off. "there's nothing to do until we fight a boss." Andrew said as he pressed the logout button.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

506Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:46

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil looked at the girl, and didn't panic. Dealing with girls was fine. But Kid was visibly panicked. He PM'ed him "Calm down, man!" and said to the girl "So you are new, eh? What's your name?"

507Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:49

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

"Uhh, yes, I am very much new here. I am scared and lost. Boss? What, a mafia boss?" She asked. "Oh wait, THAT boss. Okay, yeah, I know that much.. Where do I start? What do I do?" She continued asking in confusion.

508Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:53

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Well, to gain EXP and level up, what you should do is go out and kill monsters in the Beginning Forest. But, to boost your EXP gain, you should go accept quests. Several town folks are needing your help. Go open your map, you can see an exclamation sign. It shows where a quest is available. Try it!" Kid says.
Then he replies the PM quitely, "I'm trying my hardest! dealing with girls is one of my weakness!"

509Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:55

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

"Uhh, thanks." She said as she popped up the map open, and saw a mark in the Tailor store. "Yippe, here we go." She said as she turned to the direction of the shop for the quest. This was her first time ever doing this. All she used to do in real life was sit at home and watch TV or write. This was different. This felt different.

Last edited by Dehwrey on Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:57; edited 1 time in total

510Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:55

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Dehwrey wrote:"Uhh, yes, I am very much new here. I am scared and lost. Boss? What, a mafia boss?" She asked. "Oh wait, THAT boss. Okay, yeah, I know that much.. Where do I start? What do I do?" She continued asking in confusion.
((I think you should make a Real World thread to give us an idea of where you are))
Neil sighed and asked her "Calm down. It's not all that complicated, really. You should try and check a guide online, first things first. Should help you get started out. Then, you should start with the first quest. Go to the tailors, its that way. If you check your map, there should be several exclamation marks. Those are the quests." He nearly laughed as he read Kid's reply PM. He PM'ed him back "Dude, that is ridiculous. What are you, seven?"

511Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:02

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"I'm 16 with bad romance story, you damn" Kid replies.
Kid then watches as the girl leaves him behind. "Uh hey, I've sent a friend request, please accept it and if you need any help just contact me, I'll rush to your position right away! thanks!"

512Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:06

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Dehwrey skipped to the house where the Tailor lived. A wooden house with a chimney that released dark smoke. Huh, cooking dinner, huh? she thought. She was about to open the door as a pop up for a friend request appeared from a person named Kid. "Haha, that guy. Sure, why not. I can use him." She said as she pressed accept, and then turned the cold doorknob to the house.
"Heeeello, people! A person outside said you needed some help? I am here to help!" She said as a pop up for a quest then appeared. A quest to kill bunnies. If she was a sensitive girl, that would have crushed her. But she didn't have much of what people call a heart, so it was no biggie for her. She just wondered how she's gonna kill them.
"Yeah, I need five synthetic fur from bunnies outside of town. I will reward you in return." The tailor said, a cute girl, about twenty five. She seemed like a nice person, so she accepted that quest, and left right after. "Huh, now where is the exit for this place?" She wondered as she looked around her.

513Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:12

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid walks toward the gate, passing the tailor house, hoping to see that cute girl once more. Jackpot, Kid meets the girl once more. She looks confused.
"Hey, you are the one who asked me about this world, weren't you? You looks so confused, any chance I could help?"

514Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:14

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

"I'm not sure. I am looking for the exit of the town so I could kill some bunnehs." She said as she looked around her, and then she noticed the town gate. "Ah, there it is! Nevermind." She said as she started marching towards the gate, but then stopped. "Oh, do you know where I can get a better weapon than my stick? I can't kill anything with this." She said, looking Kid RIGHT in the eyes.

515Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:23

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"err... well... yeah..." Kid stuttered again because the girl, but he gathers his strength and stop stuttering his words.
"You can buy a wooden staff like this from the woodworker. this costs 400 gold. I can take you there if you want. But for now I think what you need is a help to kill bunnies. after you have enough money than you can start buying equipments. for now, let me help!" Kid walks alongside Dehwrey.

516Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:26

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

"Well, sure, I guess. Take me to those bunnies." Dehwrey smiled. She was a bit shorter than Kid, so looking him in the eyes was even cuter. "Call me Deh, by the way." she continued.

517Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:32

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Aww damn, never this close to a girl before... Kid says to himself.
"Deh. Got it." Kid smiles back.
"Call me Kid. It's not like I'm a Kid in real life though, hehe. Oh, I forgot something, to make this easier, please accept my party request" Kid sends a party invitation request to Dehwrey. And he explains,
"You will get same EXP with me if I kill a monster, and vice versa. This way, if I kill a bunny and you kill another bunny, you will get double EXP. I hope this helps you, hehe"

518Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:34

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Deh accepted the party request as they both entered the bunny field. "So what, I just whack em with my stick?" She asked, as she noticed a "Skills" panel. She thought about initiating a skill she got, and she saw a bunny. She waved her arms around, conjuring an ice shard, and shooting it at a bunny, piercing it through, and killing it.
10 EXP
10 Gold
x1 Synthetic Fur

"Woah, that was COOL!" She yelled out of excitement. That was magic. She had never used magic before, she felt awesome.

519Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:38

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"well, see, you got 10 EXP. I should get 10 EXP too, but since I'm already at the highest level for this floor, only my pet will gain the EXP. my pet egg, to be honest."
Kid shoots a bunny with his electric wave. It is not a skill, but it kills the bunny instantly because how big is his INT parameter.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 HUt85ou 15 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 HX9bijF 20 EXP (not gained)
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 HX9bijF 20 Pet EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 SXZi6Yd 1 Synthetic Fur

"See, you got the 20 EXP too"

520Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:41

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

With the last kill, Kid got a mob drop.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

521Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:42

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

"Oh, that looks like a cool item." Dehwrey said, as she looked at what Kid got. She also saw her experience bar go up.

522Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:44

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Ah drop... Anyway, Deh, my attack was not a skill. It was just a normal attack. You should have a normal, non-skill magic attack too, you should try it. One day later it will come in handy" Kid says to Dehwrey.

523Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:47

Dehwrey

Dehwrey

Deh came up to the next bunny. "Come here you devilish creature." She said, attempting to attack the bunny. She didn't whack the bunny with her stick, she shot some kind of an Ice orb ball thingie at it, and then she shot it two more times, killing it. "Oh, that is nice." She said, as she got some rewards.
---
15EXP
15GOLD
x1 Synthetic Fur

524Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:49

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Here, let me help with the EXP! <Lightning Bolt!>" Kid launches 2 lightning bolts like usual, Both kill 2 bunnies which give double EXP.

Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 HUt85ou 35 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 HX9bijF 35 EXP (not gained)
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 HX9bijF 35 Pet EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 SXZi6Yd 2 Synthetic Furs

"Kid opens his menu, do this and that, and he offers his <synthetic fur>, all 3 of them to Dehwrey, and he also offers 1 of his <wooden Staff> with +2 Int and +2 str.
Item offers:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 SXZi6Yd 3 Synthetic Furs
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 HbjFTXT Wooden Staff (+2int +2str)

"There, now you have 5 synthetic furs, you can go to the leatherworker and claim your reward. I also give you my wooden staff. It can't be found in shops, as it was a drop. The stat is nice, too, hope these helps! I think I have to log out for now, See ya tomorrow!"

Kid rushes to town. Once he arrives he equips his scythe and logs out.

525Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 21 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 15:35

Velk

Velk

Velk reappeared next to the travelling merchant, with his prices fixed. "Sweet", he thought. He walked straight up to the merchant.
"Can I have the <Ring of Taming>, please?" he said, as he put 1000 gold coins on the table. It was all his money.. well, most of it.
"Sure, kid." he replies, as he hands him his ring.
"Sweetsweetsweetsweet!" was his last thought before equipping his new ring, and he felt his taming powers rise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum