Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 36]

101Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 08:25

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((LOL. BTW, Jester, your spoiler is broken))

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

102Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 08:34

Flip Jester Boy

Flip Jester Boy

((Fixed))
"Hmm, i don't need this useless stick anymore. I wonder how much I can sell this for," Rowna says as he looks at inventory.

103Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 08:35

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Flip Jester Boy wrote:((Fixed))
"Hmm, i don't need this useless stick anymore. I wonder how much I can sell this for," Rowna says as he looks at inventory.
((Thanks for reminding me, I need to make sell prices. o.o))

Andrew was walking around the lake, thinking what to do, and then he just decided to lay in the grass for a while.

104Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 09:02

Flip Jester Boy

Flip Jester Boy

Rowna yawns as he checks the time. "Wow, better get to bed, now," he says as he opens up the menu and logs out.

105Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 09:56

Velk

Velk

Velk reappeared at the lake, one foot in, the other floating just above. He looked around, and saw Andrew lying on the grass.
"I'm sorry, did I keep you waiting?" he said. "Work was a little later today than I had imagined." he scratched the back of his head, as he took his sword out of it's scabbard, and swung it around, like yesterday.

106Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:30

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

As Kid approaches the other side of the lake he sees Velk, the guy whom he was talking to, and Andrew a guy who's laying down. He gets up and approaches them.
"Hey, I'm Lightningkid. (talking to Velk) I suppose you're the guy from the store, aren't you? Sorry I got disconnected because I overslept, you know, it was late..."

Last edited by Lightningkid on Sat Aug 17 2013, 16:44; edited 1 time in total

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

107Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:33

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Oh no, I was just admiring how real the nature looks around here." Andrew said feeling a slight breeze blowing around him. It was calming and peaceful. Andrew looks at the new person approaching them.

108Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:34

Velk

Velk

Velk heard someone speak behind him, and he turned around.
"Oh yeah! I didn't know you disconnected from being AFK..?" he looked at Andrew.
"I guess sleeping in is a nice way to log out..." he mumbled... as he heard Andrew speak, he put his attention towards him again, and he looked around at the nature.
"Yeah... it's incredible how far techonology has advanced..."

109Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:37

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Anyway, you're up for that quest we took yesterday?" Andrew asked as he stood up and got the dust off his clothes and armor. "I really need to Identify that bow.." He added.

110Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:38

Velk

Velk

"Yeah. Let's do the quest." he looked at the water, still with his one foot in. "I wonder if <Identify> is a crafting skill..? Or if there is a person who sells scrolls? Perhaps it's an <Ability>?" he pondered on, as he slowly descended into the water.

111Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:43

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I have no idea. I'll ask around town when we're back." Andrew said, as he took a deep breath and jumped into the water head first. As he slowly opened his eyes, he found himself under attack by two piranhas. "MMnmNMnMNmnm" He muttered, but it wasn't recognizable. But he gestured, pointing at the piranhas, that he needs help.

112Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:47

Velk

Velk

Velk took a big gasp of air, and leaped into the water, charging one of the piranhas. The speed as he swung his sword left a strike of air behind, even in the water, and he hit it right at the side, and it flew off. He looked suprised at the force he attacked.
"Bloobgouugugh"... his voice was drowned, and he looked angrily at his UI. He opened his friends list, and sent Andrew a message; "Was that a critical stike, or did I just activate a skill?" At least the water didn't stop his ability to send messages.

113Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:51

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid jumps too to look what's inside the water.
"GLUBUBUBUB" He send a message to Velk:
"I don't think this is the way to fight piranhas. It's way too hard fighting while holding your breath!"

114Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:55

Velk

Velk

Velk noticed that he got a notification, and looked at his PM.
"Breathing? I don't have any problems with that...? Is it race specific? I can only guess it'll be hard to breathe with no mouth or nose... I really need a mirror to know how I look..." he slashed the piranha again, and it slowly floated to the top of the lake "My speed seems to be lowered down here, however. Annoying."

EXP gained: 20
Items gained: Gold: 20
Fish Bones x1

Last edited by Velkafir Sunhigh on Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:58; edited 1 time in total

115Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:58

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew surfaced from the water to catch a breath as he also got rewards for that piranha kill. " I guess partying really works then." He said, as he took a breath and dived down again.

EXP gained: 20
Items gained: Gold: 20
Fish Bones x1

116Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 11:00

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Crap what is your race, it's really difficult to me to breath!"
Kid attacks a piranha with his staff and shoot a lightning bolt to it, killing it instantly.

Gained 25 EXP!
gained 30 Gold!
get 1 fish bone!

"I FINISH THE QUEST!!! BLUBLUBUBUB" as he screams in joy, forgetting that he's inside water.
Kid swims up and calls his friends.
"The party system is really good, you'll get same EXPs without dividing it!"
"I'll wait you guys at the town!"

Kid then rushes his way to the town...

117Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 11:03

Velk

Velk

Velk looked at Andrew who was going up for breathing. The piranha was tailing him as he was going up, so Velk tried doing the same motion as before, but without anything happening. I guess it was a critical hit. Or perhaps a downwards strike? Velk shrugged, as he striked the piranha who had turned it's attention to him, and bit after him. Because of the limited movement in water, he was hit, and he saw his health decrease by 23. He shrugged it off, but was still trying to get his balance back.

118Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 11:22

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Once arrived at town Kid immediately goes to Lazlo's place.
"Here you go, cook. 3 Fish bones you asked. Just so you know, I'm pretty much dying holding breath inside water!" said Kid as he hands those bones.
"Son, you can just attack the piranhas from the surface. Hahaha but nice work. Here is your reward!"

gains 50 EXP!
gains 250 gold!
*pling* level up! 2 -> 3!
EXP: 5/350

"Hurray! I have to send messages to both Velk and Andrew.
Guys I'm level 3 already. I'll be offline for some hours, if you're applying the 3rd quest already let me know so I can come! -Kid"

"alright... LMAO... Log off"

((I'm lmao, Jens xD))

119Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 13:47

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

Tyler groaned as he woke up, looking at his alarm clock. "Ugh to early....at least I dont have to work today." he sighed as he sat up. He looked around and yawned, putting on his Nerve Helmet. "May as well log in and see whats new." he said with a smile and layed back down.

--------

He opened his eyes as he spawned back in the Town of Beginings. "Alrighty, time to see where I should grind at." he said as he opened the menu and went to the map. "Hmmmm looked like the Plains would be good...but it would go faster at the lake. But oh well. Plains it is. Time to kill some bunnies." he said with a grin. "But first lets check out the shops and see what they have for sale...hopefully some swords and armor." he sighed as he approached the blacksmith. "Greetings traveler. Looks like you could use some gear. May I interest you?" Bill smiled. Tyler just groaned. "Sad to see they didnt touch up the NPC dialogue...oh well. Yea Bill, could I get some Leather Armor, Iron boots, and two wooden swords?" he asked cheerfully. "Of course I can. But first I will have to ask for the payment of 1200 gold." Tyler nodded as he reached into his pouch and dropped the gold on the table. "There ya go good sir." he said happily and recieved the items. He opened the menu and quickly equiped everything, feeling his stats go up. "Oooooh yea, now we're talking."

120Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:00

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

As he headed towards the gate to the Plains he noticed a quest icon over Jessica's head. "Hmm lets check this out." he shrugged as he approach. "Hey, I noticed you have a quest, what can I do for ya?" He asked her. "Oh nothing to difficult I believe. I just need help getting some fur from the rabbits in the field is all." She said warmly. Tyler smiled. "Well Im heading over there now. How many do ya need?" he asked. "About 5 should do nicely. Thank you." she said and added the quest to his log book. "Alright then, lets head over there and finish the quest." He grinned as he left the town for the Plains. He noticed a few others there, killing the rabbits. "Better hurry up and kill these things and turn these in." He said to himself and charged at a nearyby rabbit, striking it with both blades. It fell instantly against his assault, and thanks to his buff it died in a single hit. He saw his Exp bar and Gold increase by 15 each. "One down, two to go. And heck, I'll prolly just kill a bunch more of these things just to round it out." He commented as he picked up the fur from the rabbit.

121Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:06

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Tyler, Velk is also in our party now. Razz ))

Andrew dived back into the water, and used his slingshot to finish the Piranha that Velk was attacking, and it took four hits before it died.

Reward: Fish bones, 25 XP and 20 Gold.

122Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:29

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

((Roger that! Very Happy))
Tyler looked around, spying another rabbit, but was attacked from behind, taking 10 damage. He turned and saw an angry rabbit, growling. "Alright you lil puff ball. Im gonna enjoy skinning you." he growled as he pounced on it, striking it twice. He yelled in victory as he felt the 20 Exp and gold go into his character as he picked up the fur. "Just one more..." he said, turning back to the rabbit he was originally targeting. He ran and slashed at it. However, it jumped out of his way and he missed. "Get back here you!" he yelled as he gave chase.

123Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:36

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((And sorry for the inactivity. Me and Velk are working on revamping the first posts of Floor threads. (Take a look at the first post to see what I mean) ))

124Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:39

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

((Yea, I was looking at that and have a question. Does the boss drop have to be a mace or could it also be a sword or something? lol))

125Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 5 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:42

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Boss drops are pre determined and set to specific items, but when you defeat that boss and reach floor two, you can craft your own weapons, thus getting the weapons that your "Title" requires.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum