Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 36]

26 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:02

Andrew

Admin
((Well I will change it tomorrow. And you just gave me an idea which I will post soon on the general info thread.))
Andrew accepted the trade. "Huh, I can't use it. I guess it has to be identified first. I wonder how to do that." Andrew said as he looked in his inventory at the bow. They finally made it to Lazlo's house.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st

27 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:07

"Hmm. Maybe it's a scroll at the general store? Or do you think that there is an... identifier.. guy? Maybe it's first unlocked at the <2nd Floor>...?" As they went inside the house, he saw the person named... Lazlo?..
"Excuse me, are you Lazlo?" he asked. ((I'll let you control this conversation, Andrew, since you're also here.))

28 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:18

Andrew

Admin
"Yes. If you're here for the quest, just accept it and go. I am sick and tifed of all the players flooding in for the quest." Lazlo said as he was cooking something. A pop up window appeared asking to accept the quest, and Andrew pressed yes. "What a jerk." He whispered.

29 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:21

Velk accepted the quest, and looked to the other <Player>.
"Yeah.. that wasn't... very nice... though... to be honest, doesn't the NPCs seem very... alive?" he added in a whisper.
"Oh. By the way, I'm..." he opens up his character menu to look at his character. "Velkafear..? Velkifir?.. Eh, Velk is fine. I randomly generated my name.. bad idea. Do you want to do a party for this quest?" he asked, and send the invite to Andrew.

30 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:29

Andrew

Admin
"Sure" He saidas he accepted tje party invite. 'It's easier to defeat enemies in a party' he thought to himself. "Although, I wonder how we will kill little fish in the water." He said, as he looked at the quest window, and found an explanation of the mobs needed to be hunt. 'Fish in that lake are a few times bigger than an average fish, and are about 1.50 meters height and width as well as length.' So it was written.
"Scratch that. They are bigger than I thought."

31 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:30

Andrew

Admin
((excuse the errors. Nt used to the phone keyboard))

32 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:35

Velk looked at the party UI, and saw Andrew's name.
"Yeah, they probably are. I'm planning to get myself a spear at some point. A longer reach should help against some of these monsters. Untill then, I guess I'll clubber them with this.." he looks at his bloody mallet "... hammer" he finishes off.
"So, let's get off to the next area, shall we?" He said, in a voice which would make one assume he was smiling; this was hard to see, as he did not have a mouth.
((it's fine, don't worry about grammar THAT much.))

33 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:39

Andrew

Admin
"You could grab a wooden sword before we go." Andrew suggested as they left walked into the direction of the town gates.

34 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:41

"Haah... I guess so... I just don't have a luxorious amount of money... I only spawned with 600 GP and 3 Healing Potions... and I've already spent a good amount on my armor. Luckily the quests give money... but I'd rather wait untill I have a spear, I believe." He said, as he followed the speed of Andrew.

((EDIT: Might want to update your inventory on the bow))

View user profile

35 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:47

Andrew

Admin
((I will))
"Well I have some spare gold." Andrew said as he opened a trade window with Velk."Here, payment for the bow."Andrew said, putting 400 gold into the trade and pressing accept.

36 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:50

Velk looked suprised, but accepted the trade.
"Thanks, I'll just head to the wood-worker and buy the sword then. Feel like coming, or will you wait here?" he said, while already leaving for the shop, however in a pace that would allow Andrew to follow if he wished.

37 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:54

Andrew

Admin
"I will just wait here." Andrew said as he sat down. He was saving his money for a piatol or two, so a woodworker was no use for him.

38 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:56

((Yay i fixed a bunch of crap!))
Chris started shooting some bunnys that had made the mistake of crossing his sight. He killed 2 and one of them gave him 15 XP and a synthetic fur. Allright! 3 More and ill turn in that mission! Chris said with excitement.

View user profile

39 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:57

Velk nodded towards Andrew, and sped up, reaching his maximum allowed speed inside a town. When he reached the woodworker, he immediately entered, and asked for a wooden sword.
"That'll be 400 gold" The Woodworker said, and Velk paid it, with the money Andrew had given him as payment for the bow. Then he opened his inventory, and equipped the weapon. He tried to dual-wield, but the system told him that he didn't have the <Ability> needed to do so, and he just wielded the Sword alone.

40 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:00

Velk headed out towards the place where he left Andrew, and quickly returned.
"Hey, I'm back. Thanks for the sword" he said.

41 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:02

Andrew

Admin
Andrew was just sitting there on the pavement of the town, which was grei stone bricks. "I really should have found a bench" He said to himself quietly as he giggled."No problem!" He answered as he stood up. ((try not to double post. My phone is too slow to keep up with it. xD Good thing it warns you when there is a post before you.))

42 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:04

Chris saw a bunny that seemed evil and hungry. Chris shot at it but missed, the bunny jumped at Chris and hurt him a little, but he shot it and eventually killed it. "That thing was tough!" It dropped a synthetic fur and 25 XP. "2 more to go!"

View user profile

43 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:05

Velk nodded, and he beckoned Andrew towards the gate.
"Let's go find the lake, then, shall we?" he said.
((That's the only reason I double posted, because I knew it would tell you xD))

44 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:09

Chris walked around the plains some more. "I might be lost here..." Chris said as he walked around He shot at a bunny but it didnt drop anything. "Dangit. They wont drop anything anymore." Chris shot another bunny. It gave him 15 XP. "UGH dangit why wont they drop synthetic furs!"

View user profile

45 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:13

Andrew

Admin
"Right." Andrew said as they both went through the town gate. "The map advances North, so we have to cross the plains first." Andrew continued.

46 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:15

Velk nodded, as he opened his map and looked at the compass, then he walked straight north when they left.
"Do you think we'll meet someone on the way?" he asked.
Then he looked at the time, and saw it was getting late.
"Hmm.. I think I have a lot of time ready today, but I'm not certain... I might have to leave suddenly..." he said.

47 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:22

Andrew

Admin
"Maybe." He said thinking. He didn't really think they needed more party members. Two people are more than enough. "Don!t worry, I am only still online because you are. If you have to leave, I will log off too."

48 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:23

Chris looks around for more bunnies. He finds one and shoots it. It drops a synthetic fur "YES! FINALLY! I JUST NEED ONE MORE!" Chris sprints through the field looking for a bunny.

View user profile

49 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:25

Velk looked at Andrew.
"Oh, I see. You planned to log out after taking the quest..? That would be... well, you don't have to play, if you don't want to.. I think I'm just going to complete this quest and head off for the night.." he explained. He gave the sword a few swings, and he could clearly feel the extra weight and length from a bladed weapon. Perhaps... perhaps he could make his own weapon..? Cheating the system..? He discarded the thought, and kept floating north.

50 Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. on Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:28

Chris spots a bunny. "OH! i bet he'll drop the last fur" Chris shot it but missed. The rabbit started hopping away. Chris shot at it again, this time hitting it and stunning it. "YOUR DEAD BUNNY!" Chris shot the bunny. It dropped 20 XP. "Dangit."

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum