Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 36]

476Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:58

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

((lol 3 buckets...))
Let's go for a pack I guess... Kid thinks to himself. He spots a pack not far from him. With his <Divine Blade>'s ability to fly back Kid aims for 1 furthest wolf of the pack, hoping that the staff would fly back and hit another wolves.
"Here we GOO!! <Divine Staff>!" He throws it and everything goes according to plan. Both staffs hit the Dire wolf, the furthest in the pack, and the staffs fly back, hitting another wolves. Kid catches his staff back and start running away.
"I should use <Lightning Bolt> later. For now I'll just attack them normally! eat this wolves!" Kid points his staffs to the wolves and two electric waves like lightning emerged from both staffs, damaging the Dire wolf and a normal wolf.
"As I thought, this won't be easy... <Lightning Bolt>!" He shoots 2 Lightning bolts 1 to the dire wolf and another to another wolf.
"another bolt to each wolves should kill it. I'll aim for the dire wolf!" Suddenly the dire wolf jumps and bites Kid's leg, makes him faceplanted to the ground.
"Crap! DIE YOU!" Kid stands up and shoot another electric waves toward the Dire Wolf, knocks it back a few meter. Kid starts running again and shoot 2 more lightning bolts to each wolves, killing them both.
"It's just between you and me, goddammit dire wolf! <Lightning Bolt>!" Kid shoots 2 more lightning bolts toward the poor Dire wolf. It evaded the first lightning bolt but unluckily another Lightning Bolt hits the Dire wolf, killing it.
"That's a though fight!" Kid thinks to himself.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HUt85ou 135 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HX9bijF no EXP gained
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 SXZi6Yd 2 Wolf Pelts

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

477Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:07

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil headed for the Lake, and was just getting bored. So, he took off the NerveHelmet for a second, and turned on some music, then wore it again. It was fun to walk the path back to the Lake while listening to "One Last Shot" a rock/electronic/dubstep mix.

478Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:25

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

I'm so bored... Kid thinks to himself. He goes back to the beginning plain and start messing around with bunnies.
"Eat this bunny!" Kid shoots a bunny with his electric waves and the bunny instantly died.
"That was fast... I should've do this earlier!"
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HUt85ou 15 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 SXZi6Yd 1 Synthetic Fur

Not far from him, 4 angry bunnies are eating grass together.
"How cute... wait, never mind. <Lightning Bolt!> Kid shoots 2 Lightning bolts and hit 2 angry bunnies, killing them instantly, and uses his electric wave toward the rest 2 bunnies.
"Bunch of golds..."
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HUt85ou 55 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 SXZi6Yd 3 Synthetic Furs

Last edited by Lightningkid on Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:38; edited 1 time in total

479Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:29

Velk

Velk

Velk went out to the plains, and saw Kid butchering bunnies. "Having fun?" he said, as Monique jumped up to him, he instantly crossed his arm, so she didn't fall down. "Oh yeah. Say hi to Monique." he said, as he pat the bunny.

480Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:39

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Oh hi there Velk and... err... Monique?" Kid stuttered with his last word.
"Is that the name of your pet or something?

481Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:43

Velk

Velk

Velk looked at Monique, and the name tag coming out of her. "Yeah. It is." he shrugged, as he targeted a bunny, and Monique quickly used <Jump Attack>, killing it in three hits, and taking two hits in return. <Regenerative Term> came into action, and all damage dealt to her was gone.
The same second Monique had attacked the bunny, Velk had teleported behind another one, and killed it in a single slice.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HUt85ou 20 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HX9bijF 20 EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HX9bijF 20 Pet EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 SXZi6Yd 1 Synthetic Fur

482Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:55

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Uh... you kill 2 bunnies at the same time... That's wonderful! I think I'll get a pet too..." Kid says to Velk.
"Anyway do you know whether we can craft something from floor 1? Because it'll be pain in ass to gather crafting items in floor 2, I think"
Kid shoots a lightning bolt toward a poor bunny and it died instantly.
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HUt85ou 15 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HX9bijF 20 EXP gained
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 HX9bijF 20 EXP Pet gained
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 SXZi6Yd 1 synthetic fur

Last edited by Lightningkid on Thu Aug 22 2013, 17:01; edited 1 time in total

483Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:59

Velk

Velk

"Uh, I think so." Velk said, as Monique jumped over to him again. "Otherwise, yeah, it'd be a pain." Velk shrugged.
((Please do include EXP, as my bunny gets EXP from your kills as well, seeing as we are in a party xD))

484Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 17:17

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Crap look at the time... I gotta go or you can say goodbye to me. See ya tomorrow Velk and... uh... Monique..." Kid opens his menu, presses the Log out button.

485Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 08:06

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil awoke with a start. He had fallen asleep while playing. He didn't blame himself. It had been a hard day. The game had auto logged him out. Good. He logged back in, and found where he was. On his way to the Lake. He was quite close, and he could see it from afar. He continued walking, enjoying the nearly realistic fresh air. It was like that one time when he had gone to Wales for camping. Beautiful. He was at the Lake by now. He stooped down , and filled a bucket with water. He did it again. and again. The name of the item had changed from <Bucket> to <Bucket Of Water>. He'd expected that. And so he began on his journey back. "I should get one of those town portal scrolls that Andrew had. I wonder where I can get them."

486Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 10:31

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew logged in to the game after doing some serious stuff in real life. After he popped into the game in town, he immediately yelled as loud as he possibly could. "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIILLL! I SHAAL KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" And then looked at the friends list to see that he was online. Andrew was furious.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

487Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 10:42

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

As Neil headed back to the town, he had a weird experience of fate. His long elvish ears twitched for five seconds. He ignored it completely, and resumed his journey. The weight of the buckets felt real. TOO real.

488Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 10:45

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Calm down, Andrew, calm down!" He said to himself as he took deep breaths, and calmed himself down. He looked around for anything to do but there was just nothing to do around here anymore. "I guess I could pickpocket an NPC." He thought as he looked around for an NPC to steal from.

489Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 10:58

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil approached the town, and was a little bored, considering the length he had just walked. The Mayor was just ahead, still in his patrol. Not too much time had passed in game. He walked up to the Mayor and said "Hey, Mayor Greg, here's your water." "Thank you very much. Here is your reward. And don't call me Greg." the Mayor replied in his throaty voice. Neil was taken aback at the last sentence, but realized that it was because he had basic annoyance as a feeling.
-----------
Three Water Buckets Removed
50 GP Gained
100 EXP Gained

"Woo" said Neil enthusiastically

490Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 11:27

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((BTW, I might not be roleplaying much until we get to the boss and to the next floor. But the Merchant prices are on the main post of floor 1 for you to see. Buy what you want before someone else buys them! ))

491Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 11:29

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:((BTW, I might not be roleplaying much until we get to the boss and to the next floor. But the Merchant prices are on the main post of floor 1 for you to see. Buy what you want before someone else buys them! ))
((Alright then! Time to git it all))
((EDIT))
((No, there arnt))

492Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 11:47

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Yes there is. Open the STOCK spoiler of Traveling Merchant Elisee under Town NPCS...))

493Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 11:58

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Kid logs back to MAO and goes to the travelling merchant, to buy some items.
"Since I've hunt monsters yesterday, I'll get something today!"
He looks at the items list.
"The Staff of Elements seems promising, but I already have 2 staffs, and the price is same with Hat of Oz which gives 4 Defense... I'll go get it and the Monster Pet Egg- Lizard!" He counts his money. It should be enough.
"It'll cost you 2.200 Gold to buy both items, young adventurer." The travelling merchant says to Kid.

After paid the items he received both the Egg and the hat of Oz.

Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 GpLY7DwHat of Oz
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 64SArme Unique Monster Pet Egg - Lizard
He quickly puts the Hat on.
"I feel Wonderful!"
He also notices that below his EXP bar there's another bar named Pet EXP bar. That's how it works, he thinks to himself.

Last edited by Lightningkid on Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:14; edited 1 time in total

494Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:09

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil noticed a new person in the area. A traveling merchant! He hurried to the Square, noticing Kid, but was out of breath, so he couldn't hail him. So, he PM'ed him. "Sup!" and continued on to the Merchant. "What chya got for sale there, Merchant?" he asked, even though he could see the list. It seemed like someone had just bought some stuff. He bought the Staff of Elements. "That'll be 1000 GP, young 'un" He paid the merchant, and although unhappy about the money loss, he was elated by the power of his staff. "Now, to rid myself of this TWIG!" as he tried to throw the twig. But he couldn't. It didn't matter. He equipped the staff, and began to search for another quest.

495Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:16

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew looked around the town, seeing Neil and Kid, but he didn't pay attention to them at that point. He wanted to steal some gold. He used <Stealth> as he came close to an NPC that had no name, until you met him. He came in close and silent, and reached down it's pocket. Soon after, a pop up came up. You have stolen 70 Gold!. Andrew slowly backed away, and then said "SWEET!" as he turned off Stealth and gained that gold.

Last edited by Andrew on Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:16; edited 1 time in total

496Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:16

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"Nice staff, I was originally going for that staff but this hat gives the same stat, plus 4 defense, with the same price, so I got this. Anyway, have you finished your water bucket mission?" Kid says to Neil.

497Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:29

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Lightningkid wrote:"Nice staff, I was originally going for that staff but this hat gives the same stat, plus 4 defense, with the same price, so I got this. Anyway, have you finished your water bucket mission?" Kid says to Neil.
Neil twirled the staff around as he felt powerful. He knew he could win in a PvP match against another player even one level higher to him due to his spectacular INT score. "Well, yes, its done. And what kind of dumb hat is that?" he replied to Kid, as he could see Andrew coming out nowhere just a little further away. What was he doing?

498Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:44

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

"This gives +10 Int, +10 Wisdom and +4 defense, you know. And the price are same between my hat and your staff. Hehe... he..."
"Anyway, off with the fourth quest? I'm going to hunt mobs for my pet, too" Kid asks Neil.

499Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 12:58

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Hey guys, what's up?" Andrew asked as he came in close to both of them. "What are you bla... Nice hat, Kid. And that staff looks awesome in your hands, Neil. Holy shit." Andrew was surprised.

500Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 20 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:08

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Well this traveling merchant sells these goddamn awesome items and weapons. There's a nice bow too, if you'd like, Andrew!" Kid replies to Andrew.
"Oh and look at this egg which will hatch into a lizard-like pet!" There's an egg floating on the right side of Kid's head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum