Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 36]

426Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 16:57

Velk

Velk

Velk looked at Andrew's PM. Then he looked at Andrew. "You're just as crazy. Though in a different way."

427Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 17:02

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Pfft. You haven't seen me crazy yet. Believe me." Andrew replied as he looked at Velk with a smirk.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

428Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 17:14

Velk

Velk

Velk shook his head, and looked towards the town gates. "Let's get going, and gather some stuff." He said. "Hmm... We'll need loads of items for some basic-stat equipment though..."

429Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 17:15

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I have no idea what I will make yet or what profession I will be, so I will just get like around 6-8 of everything." Andrew said as they went for the town gate.

430Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 17:35

Velk

Velk

"Yeah good idea." Velk said. "Though getting more than that wouldn't be a bad idea either." he shrugged, as they went past the town gates, and entered the general plains.

431Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 17:37

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"True... We'll see." Andrew said as they both exited the town into the plains. "Let's kill some rabbits!" Andrew yelled.

432Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 17:44

Velk

Velk

"Yep." Velk quickly saw a bunny and activated his <Teleport Strike>, slicing the bunny in half in a single strike, killing it easily.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HUt85ou 10 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HX9bijF Unavailable EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 SXZi6YdSynthetic Fur

433Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 17:46

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew saw a bunny a bit further in the fields, as he ran towards that bunny, then used Gallop after, and leaped over it, and while in the air, he shot an arrow at it, pinning it to the ground and killing it.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HUt85ou 15 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HX9bijF Unavailable EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 SXZi6YdSynthetic Fur

As he landed, he got a bit of damage for his HP.

434Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 18:03

Velk

Velk

"Oh thats, right! I got 5 <Taming>! I can tame one of these lil boys." Velk said with a smile, as he initiated his taming stance, and all the bunnies in the area looked at him, because he had enough taming to tame them. He chose a bunny with complete coconut brown fur, and brown eyes. His body reacted on it's own, as he kneeled, and the bunny got closer.
Come here, little girl. He had made a <Link> with the bunny. He knew it heard what he had 'said', and as it got closer, he pat it, and it quickly jumped into his arms. A collar appeared around it's neck, and a list of choices came. First, it's name.
I'll call you... Monique. A name tag appeared above it's head. Next, it's <Type>.
You'll be a rogue-type. You will be based on speed and damage. The bunny curled itself in his arms, and jumped out, with new stats.

"I freaking got myself a bunny, Andrew. Say hi to Monique." he told Andrew.

Last edited by Velk on Wed Aug 21 2013, 19:03; edited 2 times in total

435Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 18:05

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Uhh, how do you know it's a female?" Andrew giggled, as he looked at the little bunny fella.

436Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 18:08

Velk

Velk

"The <System> told me. I just knew it instinctively." he shrugged the question off. "Anyways, she's a Rogue-type." he said, as the bunny jumped onto his head, waiting for a fight. "I like the taming system. I just knew what to do. And I could see all the mobs I could tame... they all.. looked at me. I don't know if you could see it... but.. it was nice." he added in what would be a smile, had he had a mouth.

437Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 18:17

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Haha, that's cute. But if I shall tame anything, I want a miniature dragon about the size of a wolf. I hope there is one." Andrew said, as he shot at another bunny, killing it.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HX9bijF No EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HX9bijF 10 Pet EXP

438Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 18:23

Velk

Velk

"Aww, no rewards, shucks." he said, as he targeted a bunny that Monique jumped. After a few slashes back and forth, Monique was victorious, however. While Monique was fighting, Velk had used <Teleport Strike> on another bunny, killing it even easier than Monique had killed her bunny.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HUt85ou 20 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HX9bijF 20 Pet EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 SXZi6Yd1 Synthetic Fur

439Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 18:39

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"This is boring!" Andrew yelled, shooting another bunny, killing it.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HUt85ou 15 Gold
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HX9bijF 15 Pet EXP
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 SXZi6Yd1 Synthetic Fur

440Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Wed Aug 21 2013, 18:48

Velk

Velk

"Yeah, it really is, isn't it? Oh! Monique's got her abilties now.. let's see.. <Regenerative Terms>, <Aura of Power> - nice, and... <Jump Attack>.. not bad, not bad. Anyways, should we move on to another creature, then?" he said, as he teleported behind a bunny and stabbed it, killing it easily. Monique was ready to attack the bunny he had attacked, but it had died, so she didn't get to.

Rewards:
Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 HX9bijF 15 Pet EXP

441Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:14

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew realized he fell asleep without logging off last time, so when he woke up he appeared back into the game. "Huh, I shouldn't forget to log out... It's bad for my health." Andrew said to himself as he looked around for Velk, or anyone, but saw nothing.

442Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:21

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

<LOG IN COMPLETE>
And so the Elf God Slayer appeared in the world of Milaheim. Neil was in a better mood now, and opened the door out of the tailors shop. Andrew seemed to be online. Well, now it was time for another quest! He checked his menu, and found another quest for him. With the cook.

443Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:26

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew saw a pop-up appear as Neil logged in the game. "Hmm... I wonder if he wants help.." Andrew thought, as he sent Neil a PM. "Hey, ya need any help? I'm bored."

444Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:36

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:Andrew saw a pop-up appear as Neil logged in the game. "Hmm... I wonder if he wants help.." Andrew thought, as he sent Neil a PM. "Hey, ya need any help? I'm bored."
He noticed the PM pop up, and he replied "Sure. I'm going to do a quest at the lake. Like, I have to get the quest from the cook now." and continued. The cook of the town was called Lazlo. He was somewhere nearby. Neil climbed onto a parapet of another building, trying to get a better look around.

445Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:41

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Alright. I'll be at the lake." Andrew sent a PM back to Neil as he advanced further, towards the Beginning lake. He looked around as all the bunnies backed away from him.

446Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:51

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:"Alright. I'll be at the lake." Andrew sent a PM back to Neil as he advanced further, towards the Beginning lake. He looked around as all the bunnies backed away from him.
"Mhm" He replied. The cook was somewhere to his south. Upon his scouting position, he could see the cook. "Found you." He whispered. He jumped off, and ran the path towards the cook. He kicked open the door, and ran up to Lazlo. "Any thing I can do for you?" He asked. "Er, yes. Can you bring me a few fish bones from the Lake? Three will do!" "Alright!" And with that, Neil ran out towards the lake

447Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:53

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew approached the lake, and decided to get a better view for a change. He used <Gallop> to leap onto a tree, gripping it with his hands, and sitting on a branch afterwards. "Much better."

448Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:59

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil ran forward towards the Plains, from where he would rush to the Lake. In the Plains, he saw so many rabbits. He couldn't help but kill one. Skidding to a stop, he assumed his casting stance. The veins on his long legs showed, and his elvish ears twitched. "Sup, rabbit. See ya." And he fired. The giant ball of fire hit the rabbit, and melted its fur on first contact, cauterizing its nerves, and finally plowing through it on the other side. Insta-kill.
------------
Rewards:
15 Gold
15 EXP
1 Synthetic Fur

449Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 08:08

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew was enjoying the view from a tree, as he noticed Neil in the plains frying a bunny. That made Andrew smile for a bit. "Quite ferocious, I'd say." Andrew said to himself.

450Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 18 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Thu Aug 22 2013, 08:20

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil walked all the way to the Lake. He saw Andrew sitting on a tree and yelled "Oi, get off of there, and stop playing the monkey!" while laughing. He could almost imagine that Andrew was wearing a monkey mask. Hilarious. The Lake was quite the spectacle. The rays of the sun glinted on it, giving it the look of a real lake. Beautiful. There were also fish in it. Scary fish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum