Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floor One: Town of Beginnings.

+12
Mira
m0k0n4
Kupu The Shifter
Dehwrey
GravityFlux
UltimaNamir
Flip Jester Boy
Ragnarok
Chris
Lightningkid
Velk
Andrew
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 36]

201Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 15:43

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Neil walked into the town. He was going to do a quest, and level up a bit. Checking around in your HUD, you find a first level quest. It should be with the tailor. Neil then made his way to the tailor, who was apparently called Jessica. He talked to her. "Hey, any jobs you need done?"
"Actually, yes!" she replied, in her slightly over done female voice "I need some of those Synthetic Fabric's from the bunnies in the Plains. I'd get them myself, but I can't fight." "Sure thing!" Neil replied, acting nice, but he made a self note of raiding the town for stuff.
He had put points into Thievery, and he was going to use it.

202Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 15:46

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

((Lol thanks for reminding me, I have to polish the thievery system))

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

203Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 15:53

UltimaNamir

UltimaNamir

Tyler yawned as he got home from work. "Ugh....who knew looking for bugs in games could be so draining." He mumbled as he went to his room. "Let see whats happening in Milaheim now shall we?" He said as he but on his NerveHelmet.
--------
He opened his eyes by the lake and groaned as he remembered the quest. "Sonofa..." he sighed as he looked to see who was online.

204Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 16:18

Velk

Velk

Velk looked at Andrew. "Sure, let's go do that quest. I didn't even know there was a Jeweller." He opened his map, and set his destination, and began walking towards it with Andrew.

205Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 16:24

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew and Velk were closing in on the Jeweller's place. "I wonder what this quest will ask us to do. I hope it involves action!" Andrew said as they came up to the wooden door with a sign above it stating Jeweller Chris. "Let's go in." Andrew said, turning the doorknob.

206Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 17:19

Chris

Chris

Chris woke up. "Great now im used to not logging off." Chris said as he sat up and hopped on his computer.

I am back! Chris thought. "Ill just kill a couple more fish and be out of here!" Chris said as he dived back into the water. He spotted three angler fish and a piranha, all in a big group. Chris shot two arrows killing an angler fish and the piranha. Chris was running out of breath so he rocketed back out to the surface. He dived back down and shot the other two.
Rewards:
2 Fishbones
45 XP.

207Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 17:22

Velk

Velk

"Yeah... I wonder about that too.." Velk said while they went in.
"Hey! You two!" The Jeweller yelled.
"Whoa, sorry, I thought there was a--" Velk said as, the Jeweller interrupted him.
"Could you bring me some fox fangs? I'm running low on supplies! I'll give you something for your troubles..." he continued, and a popup appeared in front of Velk, and he pressed accept.
"Sure, we're here to help you guys anyways..." he shrugged. "Let's get going, then, Andrew."

208Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 17:25

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Yes, let's." Andrew said. He didn't get to butt in and make his usual jokes. For some reason, Andrew was that type of person who wants to make people laugh. He wants to make people around him smile and be happy.

209Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 17:35

Velk

Velk

Velk and Andrew went towards the town gates to head towards the fox area. "Do you think we'll only get one fang per fox? It would make sense for the quest.. but, as if a fox only has one usuable fang?" he asked Andrew.

210Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:08

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Well, we're not pulling them out of their mouths, are we?" Andrew giggled as they went through the gates. "We are just going to get loot. And I guess it does seem fair with all the features in this game." Andrew continued, and drew his bow out after entering the plains. He became fond with it, and to be honest quite likes it too.

211Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:13

Velk

Velk

Velk drew his sword, when he saw Andrew draw his bow.
"Yeah... I guess... but what happens if we TRY to pull it out of their mouthes? It probably wouldn't allow us to... but it would be funny... Oh! Which way do we go?" Velk asked, as he opened his map screen.

212Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:25

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Well... To be honest, I think it would allow us to pull the fangs out, it's just that they would disappear after the set mount of time together with the rest of the body." Andrew said, thinking about what Velk said. It did make a good point. "Uhh, I assume North, since that's which way every map goes, that's atleast what I read before buying this game." Andrew continued.

213Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:29

Velk

Velk

"Yeah, I guess." Velk said as they continued, and neared the plains end. "I'm in an urge to gain a bit of EXP..." he continued, and sighed, and he saw a bunny. "I'll just... kill this" he said while charging the bunny. A stroke of air came behind his sword, indicating a critical hit. The bunny flew into the air, with loads of blood streaming off it, and finally dissapeared mid-air.

XP Gained: 10
Items gained: Gold: 10
Synthetic Fur x1

214Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:35

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Andrew watched Velk kill the bunny while still slowly walking further. "Poor bunnies. You know, I sometimes think that one day we will pay for this..." Andrew giggled, watching him get the rewards from that bunny. I love being in a party he thought..

215Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:41

Velk

Velk

"Haha. Yeah, at floor 15, there'll probably be a <Colossal Bunny>, is what you're saying? And it gains strength from the amount of bunnies? I highly doubt it." Velk shrugged his comment off. "And what's so funny?" he asked, as he saw Andrew giggle, and he followed Andrew again.

216Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:43

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Imagine getting trampled by a huge-ass bunny the size of a supermall... That's what I giggled from." Andrew said giggling again as they approached the lake.

217Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:47

Velk

Velk

Velk imagined a giant bunny stampeding. "Haha, yeah, you're right. That would be fun." Velk giggled, while seeing the blood dissapear from his weapon. "Weird. it seems the blood on the weapon dissapears later than the mob? Perhaps it's random?" he shrugged, as they went into <The Lake> zone, and he saw the message saying he appeared in a new zone.

218Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:56

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Perhaps." Andrew shrugged, as they started walking around the lake. Now Andrew was thinking about what profession he will choose to learn, what items he will make. there were so many choices it was hard to choose only one for that matter. His attention was quickly drawn by the beauty of the lake view, and piranhas jumping out of it. "Hey, let me try something." Andrew said, preparing an arrow in his bow. He stretched the string, aiming at the lake. Velk could have been confused by that, but Andrew soon released the arrow, and surprisingly - hit a piranha, killing it instantly with a critical hit to the eye. "Wow, I wasn't expecting to actually hit that!" Andrew was surprised, but excited.
--
20 EXP; 20 Gold.

219Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:58

Velk

Velk

"Haha. Ranged does seem to be powerful with the way water works." Velk said, as the popup with his rewards come up. "Aww, no fish bones, anyways, let's move on."

220Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 19:04

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

As Andrew and Velk were going along the lake, they heard a very loudhowl coming from the forest. "What in oblivion was that?.."" Andrew asked all surprised.

221Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 19:06

Velk

Velk

Velk looked in the direction of the forest.
"I don't know... Let's check it out!" Velk said, as he took Andrew on his shoulder and sprinted full speed towards the forest.

222Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 19:12

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"I... I kind of don't want to... Oh well.." Andrew said, entering the forest as fast as he could. After a while they came across a huge wolf accompanied by nine other smaller wolves, and being slaughtered by players. "Huh, I guess this is the peotector temple I heard about." Andrew said looking at the mossy stone temple with a chest in there. "RUN AWAY NEWBIES IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" One of the players yelled, and Andrew listened - He was now slowly backing away.

223Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 19:16

Velk

Velk

Velk immediately stopped, turned 180 degrees, and pulled Andrew with him back out. "Oh. Protector Temples... right... let's go kill the foxes instead..." he sounded exhausted, even though his real body was jusy lying down.

224Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 19:22

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

"Good idea." Andrew said as they were now wandering in the forest looking for foxes. "Wait, how many fangs do we need?" Andrew asked because of his short memory.

225Floor One: Town of Beginnings. - Page 9 Empty Re: Floor One: Town of Beginnings. Sun Aug 18 2013, 19:24

Velk

Velk

"Uh... 4 I believe?" Velk said. He had forgotten as well. "Doesn't matter... let's just kill tons of foxes and get loads of fangs!" he smirked. "If we bring him 10 fangs, don't you think that would be enough? Even if we only need 4?" he continued.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum