Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:29

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Greetings! I am Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu the fourth, but you may just call me Kupu, Kupu the Shifter or Kupu-Kupu.

I come from a land of the most mystical fantasies and dreamily delights, but the most extravagant nightmares and fiendish fiends. Currently i've taken to living in a cave and connecting to this medium of the internet through a complex series of arcane devices and a friendly donation of credits! Upon one day of leisurely making my usual rounds of the Starbound forums I found a individual with a lengthy thread named Cosette that for the most part intrigued me, so I figured i'd see if this Milaheim could be entertaining.

Over the times i've made about three or four years of roleplaying experiancing, although it all being Warcaft III Frozen Throne and World Of Warcraft, and i'm still getting use to forum based RPing.

Oh! I also do world building as a side thing, which is constructing worlds and systems for that world and I like marshmellow candy ponies.

2Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:00

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

Ah welcome to the forum! Make sure to ask Andrew, Velk or me if you have something you don't understand about Milaheim Online!

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

3Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:09

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Lightningkid wrote:Ah welcome to the forum! Make sure to ask Andrew, Velk or me if you have something you don't understand about Milaheim Online!
OR ME
Welcome to the forums, have a nice time.
And don't forget. Its enjoyable to BURN rabbits

4Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:37

Velk

Velk

Welcome to MAO! You may want to resize your picture thuogh; it overlaps with the forum. (On my laptop at least...) Marshmellow Candy Ponies sounds fun.

5Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 17:15

Lightningkid

Lightningkid

It's funnier to watch rabbits got electrocuted, actually

http://ask.fm/Raikojou

6Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 18:42

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Oh, I did forget that I had one question. I had asked previously over on the Starbound forums if or not centaur-like characters were allowed.

7Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 18:56

Velk

Velk

I see no reason not to allow centaur-like characters.. though Andrew's word has more weight than mine, so you may want to ask him first... he hasn't been online almost all day, so I can't ask him for you, sadly.

8Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Thu Aug 22 2013, 19:15

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

MWAHAHAHAHA i'm dying... anyway yeah, centaurs are more than available. :)p Welcome to MLO. Razz

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

9Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Empty Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter Sun Aug 25 2013, 03:35

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

So like, something has been bugging me for a bit. What is the actual extent of the Nerve Helmet anyways? I mean like in capabilities for sensory imitation n' stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum