Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chittery Chattery

+4
UltimaNamir
Velk
Ragnarok
Andrew
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Thu Aug 29 2013, 21:22

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

So like, my computer is now fucked. Lovely.

27Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Thu Aug 29 2013, 23:00

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Erm... Sorry, was just projecting some anger earlier. I do have an actual question.

So I forgot to add up some xp and gold, and with the turn-in experience... Does gained experiance carry over or does it ALWAYS reset to zero? By this I mean if you only need 5 exp and you get ten, does the last five carry over like majority of current RPGs? Also what are the actual required amounts for each level? Because so far it looked like adding 100 everytime.

I had looked around the info thread but I probably missed it somewhere.

28Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Fri Aug 30 2013, 04:40

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Well, it seems Dehwrey has left.
Andrew, begin your mourning period.
It should be exact to the Hindu scriptures
13 Days, no chicken, and no going out to have fun

29Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Fri Aug 30 2013, 07:41

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Kupu The Shifter wrote: Erm... Sorry, was just projecting some anger earlier. I do have an actual question.

So I forgot to add up some xp and gold, and with the turn-in experience... Does gained experiance carry over or does it ALWAYS reset to zero? By this I mean if you only need 5 exp and you get ten, does the last five carry over like majority of current RPGs? Also what are the actual required amounts for each level? Because so far it looked like adding 100 everytime.

I had looked around the info thread but I probably missed it somewhere.
The level exp requirements are on each floor's first post. And it does carry over, so don't worry. Smile

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

30Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:32

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Bleh, I have to go a week without my computer because of a stupid lock screen virus.

31Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:44

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Too bad. Can't you use another PC to roleplay or something?

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

32Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Fri Aug 30 2013, 22:33

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

I've been using two touch screen devices to do it but it's mostly tabbing that I really like to have for this kind of a roleplay, I can do without sure hut it takes a whole lot longer and editing becomes three times as difficult if I use my phone because of how weirdly it screws up editing messages. My NooK on the otherhand is fine, i'll probably use it more and be fineish but NO GAMING. About the only games I can play are those on my Wii and PS2. qq

Also I just noticed I have more edits to make in my character sheet, cause I was a dummeh and forgot some stuff.

Andrew wrote:Too bad. Can't you use another PC to roleplay or something?

33Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Sun Sep 01 2013, 02:26

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

And on this day Kupu felt, inspired. Think i'm going to go back, rework some stuff on my application (nothing major, just appearance and some story stuff. And actually fix my stats in my character sheet and there because I did it wrong thanks to half reading), should be fun.

34Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Wed Sep 11 2013, 05:07

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Damn nocturnalisms, my sleeping is turning into struggling.

35Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Sat Sep 14 2013, 15:19

m0k0n4

So that thing about real life being unpredictable ended up making me miss the bossfight by about one hour. Le sigh. I'd like it if Mirrel can run in while the fight is ongoing(presumably by surprise-healing someone, or surprise-attacking another) but I'm okay if I have to sit it out.

Anyway guize I need advice for that unorthodox ability request of mine.
Its OP/UPness depends on the crafting system, really. The way it's made right now, the maximum a player can craft would have roughly (60% player level)+10 stat points plus whatever the 3 sockets give, so an equipment-creating ability should give roughly equal or less stats; I can modify the stat-giving formula, lower the stat cap, decrease the multiplier from 50% to 25% or so...

OR I can just say eff it and make it into a simple "Give weapon holy element and 1 strength every 5 wisdom" buff.
Velk? Andrew?

36Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Sat Sep 14 2013, 16:13

Velk

Velk

m0k0n4 wrote:So that thing about real life being unpredictable ended up making me miss the bossfight by about one hour. Le sigh. I'd like it if Mirrel can run in while the fight is ongoing(presumably by surprise-healing someone, or surprise-attacking another) but I'm okay if I have to sit it out.
I think we can work out something. Since Andrew is relatively busy with real life things at the moment, we have the fight paused; but you might want to at least hit level 5 before entering, heh Wink

m0k0n4 wrote:
Anyway guize I need advice for that unorthodox ability request of mine.
Its OP/UPness depends on the crafting system, really. The way it's made right now, the maximum a player can craft would have roughly (60% player level)+10 stat points plus whatever the 3 sockets give, so an equipment-creating ability should give roughly equal or less stats; I can modify the stat-giving formula, lower the stat cap, decrease the multiplier from 50% to 25% or so...

OR I can just say eff it and make it into a simple "Give weapon holy element and 1 strength every 5 wisdom" buff.
Velk? Andrew?
Make an ability request, and I'll take a look at it; the first part looks rather complicated, and I need to remind myself of the crafting system before even being close to answering it.
The second part though, is easy enough to understand. Would you mean that the weapon gains an extra strength per 5 wisdom on the weapon? Because, to be honest, I see no problem with the second part. But to make it formal, make the ability request anyways; unless you've already made it, and I haven't noticed it, hah.
EDIT: There, I found your request, and I've taken a look at your ability.

37Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Fri Sep 27 2013, 04:46

m0k0n4

So. Any word on how things are going concerning how the boss fight will be done? I'm relatively busy IRL right now with midterms coming up in a week, but hey. Just asking.
While I'm waiting, Mirrel will be enjoying her "real life", so don't worry about her too much.

38Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Sun Sep 29 2013, 16:44

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Looks like we are all busy with life, no?

39Chittery Chattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Chittery Chattery Mon Sep 30 2013, 15:55

m0k0n4

Pretty much.

Well, Mirrel isn't, relatively. Her day-to-day activities are such that there's really not much difference in her schedules even when midterms are coming up. Totally different from me. She's a diligent, athletic and pious social butterfly, I'm introverted, lazy and fat-bound.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum