Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

School stuffs - Less activity.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1School stuffs - Less activity. Empty School stuffs - Less activity. Tue Sep 03 2013, 17:52

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Hey guys. I've just wanted to inform you that if you have any questions or anything to talk about that concerns admins, go to Velk. I am going to be less active on the forums, only watching over every once in a while, because of school and dancing (I'm starting Hip Hop tomorrow), so I shall be way less active, and am leaving Velk in charge.

Have a nice day, and please, enjoy the roleplay!

--
Don't worry btw, I will still continue to make features and stuff, but way less frequently.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

2School stuffs - Less activity. Empty Re: School stuffs - Less activity. Tue Sep 03 2013, 19:36

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

It seems school has struck everyone.

3School stuffs - Less activity. Empty Re: School stuffs - Less activity. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:20

m0k0n4

Pretty much.

4School stuffs - Less activity. Empty Re: School stuffs - Less activity. Wed Sep 04 2013, 13:42

Velk

Velk

Yes, it seems so.
I also have school, though I've had school the entire time we've been working on this. To be honest, right now I'm just waiting for us to advance to the second floor; though I think I'll be doing more GM duties than actually playing. I might actually not be logged in - but I will be monitoring the forums from time to time.

5School stuffs - Less activity. Empty Re: School stuffs - Less activity. Wed Sep 04 2013, 14:55

Kupu The Shifter

Kupu The Shifter

Velk wrote:Yes, it seems so.
I also have school, though I've had school the entire time we've been working on this. To be honest, right now I'm just waiting for us to advance to the second floor; though I think I'll be doing more GM duties than actually playing. I might actually not be logged in - but I will be monitoring the forums from time to time.
Is gud, take us away herr capeton!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum