Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Application of Lancelott

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:07

Full name: Lancelott
Race: Human
Class: Dark Knight (melee)
Title: Spear Dancer
Weapon type: In the future I'd like to use halberd(s)
Armor type: Plate because he is a Knight
Stats:
Strength +5 (+2) (+2)
Speed +5 (+2)
Agility +5 (-2)
Accuracy +5
Intelligence +5 (-3)
Wisdom +5 (-3)
Defense +5 (+3)
Lockpicking +3
Thievery +3
Speech 0
Taming 0
Starting Skill:
Tempo Acceleration [active]
When activated, Lancelott gains +3 speed which accelerates his attack speed, making his Spear Dance faster
Items:
Left Hand (Weapon):
Right Hand (Weapon): Stone on a stick (Melee weapon)
Headgear:
Neck:
Body:
Shoulders:
Hands:
Feet:
Finger:
Ear:
Back:
---Starting Inventory---
800 gold.
4 healing potions.
Free Item Voucher (Floor one)
Appearance:
Personality: Lancelott isn't a really friendly person. He doesn't really like to be around peoples, but when it comes to his real friends, he would sacrifice anything. He is quite smart, while always think before doing anything, he also take big considerations into everything. In the minus side, the "think-before-doing" habit makes him easily suspicious of others.

Back story (Real world): Lancelott in real world suffers from a mental illness, which drives him crazy if he stay quite for a short period of time. This condition makes him unable to go to school. Even though his parents are quite rich and reputable persons, they don't want to put Lancelott into hospital. They keep Lancelott in their home and treat him like a normal kid. His parents buy games and other things to keep Lancelott active when he isn't doing anything. From all things they bought, The Nerve Helmet and Milaheim Online is the one who keeps Lancelott active almost all day long.
Reason you want to join this RP: I join some RPs to practice my English, but from those, this RP is the most complicated one I've ever seen and I feel challenged from this RP

Prove it that you REALLY read the FULL post: Hm, It's hard. There are 'sockets', 'pets', 'skills', 'craftings', 'stats' and many more. The one that I am really interested is the Crafting section, which allows us to create weapons and things. I'd like to become a blacksmith to make myself a halberd since so far I haven't found any word 'halberd' and I really want to make myself one Smile

2 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:14

Lancelott is my little Nephew from my oldest sister...
Basically I am chosen by my oldest sister to teach this little boy English. Since my English isn't good myself I just suggested him to join this role play and he surprisingly agreed Very Happy

View user profile http://ask.fm/Raikojou

3 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:17

Lightningkid wrote:Lancelott is my little Nephew from my oldest sister...
Basically I am chosen by my oldest sister to teach this little boy English. Since my English isn't good myself I just suggested him to join this role play and he surprisingly agreed Very Happy
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
TWO APPS IN ONE HOUR?
Well, I guess the time has come

View user profile

4 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:20

my uncle said that you can't allow my application, do you think the man who can allow it, will allow me to enter?

5 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:21

Lancelott wrote:my uncle said that you can't allow my application, do you think the man who can allow it, will allow me to enter?
I'm sure of that.
How old are you?
If you are young enough, I CAN ACTUALLY CALL YOU YOUNG MAN!
Oh ye gods, Im OLD!
But not mature!

View user profile

6 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:23

I'm about 9 this year but my uncle said I should be someone more mature in RP so I wrote 12 in age.

7 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:25

Lancelott wrote:I'm about 9 this year but my uncle said I should be someone more mature in RP so I wrote 12 in age.
Ah, I see, young man.
Im 19.
So yeah, the guy who can accept your Application's name is Andrew. He made this Roleplay. He's awesome, but he'll be online in a while

View user profile

8 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:29

His uncle is me >.> <.<

I'm 16 and my sister is like 27 and she's married already so this Lancelott boy, actually 7 years old, is my nephew.

((He doesn't remember his own age duh))

9 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:32

Lightningkid wrote:His uncle is me >.> <.<

I'm 16 and my sister is like 27 and she's married already so this Lancelott boy, actually 7 years old, is my nephew.

((He doesn't remember his own age duh))
I could guess that.
And seven, huh.
Kinda young, ya know.
Doesn't really matter, though be careful to limit his forum use.
The internet is a great thing, but can be addicting and harmful for young children, to quote my father

View user profile

10 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:37

Yeah, both of his parents are busy so I'm the one who always pick him up from school and take care of him until his parents come home (6 or 7). He can only surf the internet from my laptop, with me beside him Very Happy *genius me*

11 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 16:29

Uh, you might wanna keep an eye on him y'know... this forum can potentially have some nasty stuff. Like... my characters backstory, as an example...

Code:
Normal:[color=#ffcc33]
Cheery, bubbly: [color=#ff66cc]
Cold, brutal: [color=#ff3333]
View user profile

12 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 16:34

Mira wrote:Uh, you might wanna keep an eye on him y'know... this forum can potentially have some nasty stuff. Like... my characters backstory, as an example...
Whats wrong with your backstory?
EDIT:
Ah, I see
Anyways, Andrew is back online

View user profile

13 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 16:41

Andrew

Admin
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH. LOL..

Anyway, as far as my generosity extends, it might be hard to allow a seven year old here. I mean, there are swearwords around, even blood, and there might be N-18 scenes later even, who knows. I don't want to seem rude, or anything, but if I do accept this lad, I expect Kid to be responsible if something goes south.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st

14 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Thu Aug 29 2013, 16:49

Andrew wrote:something goes south.
I could make jokes right there!
This is sooooooo bad.
I hate myself

View user profile

15 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Fri Aug 30 2013, 08:31

I will. Thanks anyway guys, he doesn't really understand English so I should translate all the posts to make him understand, of course I won't translate any swearwords or something to violent to him.

Don't hold back, swear as much as you want, just pretend Lancelott as an ordinary 16 years old, guys Very Happy

16 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Fri Aug 30 2013, 08:34

Andrew

Admin
You know what... You could actually use this roleplay to his advantage. Just let him write a post in your language, and then translate it completely, and explain him what words mean and such, you could teach him english haha.

17 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Fri Aug 30 2013, 11:01

Quick! Disneyfy everything!

18 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Fri Aug 30 2013, 11:56

Kupu The Shifter wrote: Quick! Disneyfy everything!

View user profile

19 Re: The Application of Lancelott on Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:42

Andrew

Admin
XDDDDDDD LOL VELK. YOU ROCK XDDDDD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum