Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Stuff I Think Up (Tell Me Exactly How Cray Cray I Am)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Well, here goes

Once upon a time in Milaheim, Andrew(LVL 54) came across another Player who, surprisingly, was the same level, and also preferred guns. This players name was GenericGunManDude(LVL 54). We'll just call him GGMD for our convenience. Andrew, in his typical friendly mood, asked him "Heyo! I see you prefer Guns!" Andrew knew this due to the existence of the Inspect option and the fact that GGND was carrying no other weapon except for a couple of high level pistols. GGND was a lot like Andrew. So, it was inevitable that both wanted to have a Wild West Style gunfight. GGND replied "Yeah! And so do you, apparently! Lets have a WWS gunfight!" and sent him a duel request. Andrew became visibly excited at the suggestion, and accepted the request, as he said "Definitely!" Both began their fight. We shall not inspect the fight as it obviously contains the boring fights of rangers. (MAGE=CREATIVE!) Meanwhile, Neil(LVL 53) was browsing the library of the Town that they were in. The name of the Town was more creative than the names of the first three floor Towns (Andrew, please. Get some good names. Take this: http://www.namegenerator.biz/place-name-generator.php)
Crystalmallow, was the name of this Town. He saw the duel, and walked up to them. He interrupted the duel. Both rangers became angry and attacked him. GGND said "Bringing a Staff to a gunfight? Pathetic!" and Andrew agreed to this, as they shot Neil many times. Neil just grinned and then fried both of them with just one spell. It was called Lightning Storm. He had gotten it way back in the Second Floor. "No, GGND, you brought a peashooter to Somalia!"

There.
Ill make more after I survive the insult I receive from Andrew. But not if I get banned. WOOP

Velk

Velk

...wait what?

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Velk wrote:...wait what?
I wrote this just to say "YOU brought a peashooter to Somalia"
It was worth it.
But, I also managed to criticize the RP a bit. I actually mean some of what I say. Like, STAFF OF BEGINNINGS. Good job, imagination
Ill make more of these crazy things.

Velk

Velk

I do agree the names of the items are not very.. unique.
(As a defense for myself, I joined after it was made!)
But then again, we're in the beginning of the game, I'm sure we'll get some more unique names later. Perhaps I'll even be naming some.

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Velk wrote:I do agree the names of the items are not very.. unique.
(As a defense for myself, I joined after it was made!)
But then again, we're in the beginning of the game, I'm sure we'll get some more unique names later. Perhaps I'll even be naming some.
Why not just USE THE GENERATOR I PROVIDED
Its quite good.
Meanwhile, Ill download Halo 1 for PC

Velk

Velk

Beware, the Sword "Kingdom of Amalama"....
And I like thinking up names. It's fun!

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Velk wrote:Beware, the Sword "Kingdom of Amalama"....
And I like thinking up names. It's fun!
"Amalama"
"Lama"
Asdf movie 4

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Yup... I didn't understand what you wrote. XD

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:Yup... I didn't understand what you wrote. XD
Basically, you get in a gunfight with Genericwhatshisname and I come in, and kill you both. MAGE=CREATIVE+AWESOME
Anyways, its also got a bit of advice on how to improve the RP in those slight little ways

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Haha yea.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum