Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 15:29

Greetings! I am Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu the fourth, but you may just call me Kupu, Kupu the Shifter or Kupu-Kupu.

I come from a land of the most mystical fantasies and dreamily delights, but the most extravagant nightmares and fiendish fiends. Currently i've taken to living in a cave and connecting to this medium of the internet through a complex series of arcane devices and a friendly donation of credits! Upon one day of leisurely making my usual rounds of the Starbound forums I found a individual with a lengthy thread named Cosette that for the most part intrigued me, so I figured i'd see if this Milaheim could be entertaining.

Over the times i've made about three or four years of roleplaying experiancing, although it all being Warcaft III Frozen Throne and World Of Warcraft, and i'm still getting use to forum based RPing.

Oh! I also do world building as a side thing, which is constructing worlds and systems for that world and I like marshmellow candy ponies.

2 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:00

Ah welcome to the forum! Make sure to ask Andrew, Velk or me if you have something you don't understand about Milaheim Online!

View user profile http://ask.fm/Raikojou

3 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:09

Lightningkid wrote:Ah welcome to the forum! Make sure to ask Andrew, Velk or me if you have something you don't understand about Milaheim Online!
OR ME
Welcome to the forums, have a nice time.
And don't forget. Its enjoyable to BURN rabbits

View user profile

4 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:37

Welcome to MAO! You may want to resize your picture thuogh; it overlaps with the forum. (On my laptop at least...) Marshmellow Candy Ponies sounds fun.

5 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 17:15

It's funnier to watch rabbits got electrocuted, actually

View user profile http://ask.fm/Raikojou

6 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 18:42

Oh, I did forget that I had one question. I had asked previously over on the Starbound forums if or not centaur-like characters were allowed.

7 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 18:56

I see no reason not to allow centaur-like characters.. though Andrew's word has more weight than mine, so you may want to ask him first... he hasn't been online almost all day, so I can't ask him for you, sadly.

8 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Thu Aug 22 2013, 19:15

Andrew

Admin
MWAHAHAHAHA i'm dying... anyway yeah, centaurs are more than available. :)p Welcome to MLO. Razz

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st

9 Re: Fae'La Lurra Ku'pu, the Shifter on Sun Aug 25 2013, 03:35

So like, something has been bugging me for a bit. What is the actual extent of the Nerve Helmet anyways? I mean like in capabilities for sensory imitation n' stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum