Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.


You are not connected. Please login or register

QUESTION THAT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER! READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING OR STARTING YOUR ROLEPLAY!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Andrew

avatar
Admin
Over the time that this roleplay was alive, I saw people abusing the system that this is not a game, but a roleplay, and skipping parts like traveling, and fighting without much detail. So we need a way to compensate for that. My idea was that for every two levels of a monster, one post is required to kill it. For example killing a level 8 mob would go around 3-5 posts. And I was also thinking that traveling posts would be MANDATORY, so other people could "meet" you. If you guys have any better ideas, feel free to tell me.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st
I am completely fine with this~


_________________
"I'm looking at my chips bag that's flying away majestically"
View user profile
This will, however, bore people quickly. They want to get on with it if they are alone. I have no problem, but Im putting this out there

View user profile

Andrew

avatar
Admin
Haha that's true. :/

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st
Andrew wrote:Haha that's true. :/
Also, on an unrelated note, how do you know if an item is cursed?

View user profile

Andrew

avatar
Admin
If it's Cursed Unidentified *ITEM NAME* and has (-x Stat points) on it.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st
Andrew wrote:If it's Cursed Unidentified *ITEM NAME* and has (-x Stat points) on it.
No, not that way.
Like, Im supposed to get it done myself, right? Do I have a choice in calling it cursed or what?

View user profile

Andrew

avatar
Admin
No. An item is cursed when you get a cursed item drop. Since your mask wasn't a cursed item, it is not.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st
Andrew wrote:No. An item is cursed when you get a cursed item drop. Since your mask wasn't a cursed item, it is not.
Ah.........
That makes so much sense.
Anyways thanks. Off topic status: Turned off

View user profile
Don't agree D: GravityFlux explains much about it...


_________________
Raven Taker's uncle IRL. Please report to me if he behaves badly.
Beginner Pixel Artist
if you want a specific Pixel art for your weapon or your skill, don't hesitate to ask me!
View user profile http://ask.fm/Raikojou
GravityFlux wrote:
Andrew wrote:Haha that's true. :/
Also, on an unrelated note, how do you know if an item is cursed?
I know Andrew answered your question; but if you have another question, using the support forum would be more appreciated - as we can see when it's asked / easily find and quote to it; instead of having to search for the thread with the question.


_________________
"I'm looking at my chips bag that's flying away majestically"
View user profile

Andrew

avatar
Admin
Yeah, true.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st
Since the thread title says everyone must answer this, I'll answer this.

To be honest, I'm rather indifferent to what the result of this semi-poll will be. I'm okay with it either way. Although since I'm usually driven to make my posts at least one or two paragraphs long, having to make several separate posts can be quite taxing to me. Not in the sense that it's too tiresome and boring to do so, but likely due to me running out of details to elaborate on Razz

View user profile
m0k0n4 wrote:Since the thread title says everyone must answer this, I'll answer this.

To be honest, I'm rather indifferent to what the result of this semi-poll will be. I'm okay with it either way. Although since I'm usually driven to make my posts at least one or two paragraphs long, having to make several separate posts can be quite taxing to me. Not in the sense that it's too tiresome and boring to do so, but likely due to me running out of details to elaborate on Razz
I can totally see where you're going with this. If this was ever implemented, perhaps let i be made so it doesn't count for posts, but for actual 'lines'.
So you could have a single-post huge WOT, but it would be detailed enough for it to be okay.
There is no reason to make a huge WOT, just to have to make a few smaller posts to fill the gaps because of requirements.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum