Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Thread To Ask Permission To RP?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 10:47

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Basically what the name says.
Sometimes, a dude and another dude are RPing together. Lets call them........... Andrew and Velk.........
But, theres one other guy near them, who they haven't noticed, and he wants to RP with them.
A simple way would be to write something on their profile, but that will clutter the profile up. A LOT. So, one way would be to create an official thread which was only for doing this
Sure, any of us could make it, but only Andrew and perhaps Velk can sticky them.
PS: This is a morally ambiguous thread which may or may not be to help me in the short run

2A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 10:52

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

I don't see the point in it though. I mean, if Andrew and Velk are in the same spot, and there's another roleplayer near, he can say Hi anytime to get their attention and ask IC if he can join their party.

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

3A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 11:02

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:I don't see the point in it though. I mean, if Andrew and Velk are in the same spot, and there's another roleplayer near, he can say Hi anytime to get their attention and ask IC if he can join their party.
Not ask to party.
Like, lots of people want to RP for a specific time only with a specific someone, and will get angry if someone else were to butt in

4A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 11:10

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Oh, you mean roleplay with a person as in form a team and log in at the same time?

5A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 11:11

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:Oh, you mean roleplay with a person as in form a team and log in at the same time?
That, and to ask if the person, (Who is currently RPing with someone) will allow them to butt in.
Like I am about to.

6A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 11:15

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Ah, haha, I get it now. Smile Well, yeah, I guess I could do that. But then again, you could just send them a PM.

7A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 11:20

GravityFlux

GravityFlux

Andrew wrote:Ah, haha, I get it now. :)Well, yeah, I guess I could do that. But then again, you could just send them a PM.
Oh............
Well, yessssssss...............
But this might seem more official.
But then how that person know someone wants to RP with them.
Well played, myself. Well played

8A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 11:21

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

Haha yeah, unless there would be a tagging system, which is not implemented in this forum, people wouldn't know when someone wants to butt in into their RP. Razz

9A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Empty Re: A Thread To Ask Permission To RP? Sun Aug 18 2013, 17:31

Velk

Velk

Sadly, I can't do anything with the forums, haha. I just have a fancy title for answering some questions. :p
Since I have Andrew's skype as well, I can ask him there as well. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum