Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to keep track of your character. (Read before posting)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Andrew

Andrew
Admin

This thread explains how to easily keep track of your stats!

First of all, open your application, and the place where you track your character. Now, press "Profile", and you should see sections "Floor, Class, Level, Weapon Type, Armor Type, Profession" In the profile section.

Under Floor, put in "1st Floor" or "2nd floor" or whatever floor you are currently in.

Under Class put in "CLASS; TITLE" of your respectful choices.

Under Level, put in the current level you are.

In Stats, put a spoiler of your stats. SPOILER. It keeps the forums from being overflooded.
Equipment, put a spoiler of your equipment. SPOILER.
Abilities also put a spoiler
Weapon Type and Armor Type doesn't matter if you use a spoiler.
Inventory also is prefered with a spoiler. Plop them down there. that will help you easily keep track and edit your information on the spot when everything changes. You can use Spoilers and quotes to make it look better.
Please, when making an equipment spoiler, use this sheet:
Left Hand (Weapon):
Right Hand (Weapon):
Headgear:
Neck:
Body:
Shoulders:
Hands:
Legs:
Feet:
Finger:
Ear:
Back:
Just so you would not equip two items on the same slot!

Now, after you are done, in your profile, press the "Character Sheet" tab, and do the following:

Type in your current experience (This will make a bar under your profile in the forums. Looks cool and comfortable.), put in your current amount on gold in the "Gold" field.

Keep in mind that you have to edit these when something changes! (There will be less and less editing the further in game you are, cos leveling up will take slower)

Also keep in mind that the order you put your stuff in, the order it will show up in the forums! That is why there are two of almost every field!

Look at my profile at the left of this post to see how it looks.
Color customization encouraged!

Last edited by Andrew on Sun Aug 18 2013, 18:04; edited 7 times in total

https://milaheimonline.forum.st

Example Character

Example Character

Here, I've made another account. (I'm Velk), to show you how it COULD look as a higher-leveled character. Since there are only two know floors, I've decided to say that this character is at the end of Floor 2.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum