Milaheim Online - Virtual Reality RPG RP

Welcome to Milaheim Online, a virtual reality MMORPG text roleplay based on Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ragnarok's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ragnarok's Application on Fri Aug 16 2013, 13:52

Already had my app accepted on TO, just reposting it here for convenience.

Application:
Full name: IG: Ragnarok Shadowscale. Offline: Hunter Smith
Race (Be creative): Draconian (Half-Dragon, just to have wings. :p Only aesthetic, can't fly {Until higher levels? Very Happy} )
Class: Melee
Title: DeathBringer
Stats: Strength +5 (+2) (+2)
Speed +5 (+2) (+2)
Agility +5 (-2)
Accuracy +5
Intelligence +5 (-3)
Wisdom +5 (-3)
Defense +5 (+1)
Lockpicking +3
Thievery +3
Speech 0
Starting skill: Dual Wielding (Passive): Can wield 2 weapons. +2 Str. and +1 Spd. (Str and Spd go up by 1 every 7 levels) , -1 Def. (Works the same as Str and Spd, except goes DOWN every 7 levels, AKA -2, -3 etc. )
Starting Items:
Stone on a Stick (AKA crude mace-ish type weapon. :p)
---Starting items given to everyone---
2,500 gold.
2 Healing Potions.
Appearance (Picture or description:
Draconian.jpg This is from Google Images. It's pretty accurate, but the red would be brighter.
Personality: Not very social, so is usually seen soloing. But, he can also be very friendly and helpful, and is fiercely protective of his friends. He'll be helpful to n00bs, but only if they were to ask him.
Back story: Ragnarok was, is, and always will be a Gamer. It's a part of him no one could ever take. So, obviously he filled out an application to become a Beta Tester for M. Online. The day he received an email stating he would get to Beta was one of the best of his life. He's been learning quickly, and has been anticipating the launch. He practiced a new character build, as he assumed there would be a skill reset. He loved it, and his goal now is to become the best Dual Wielder in the game, and to eventually beat it.
Reason you want to join this RP: To be honest, I wish SAO was real and I could Beta Test, and then play it. A VR MMORPG would be the most amazing game. So, when I saw how professional and epic this RP looked, I decided I had to post an app.
Prove it that you REALLY read the FULL post (Be creative): Crafting, (Which starts after a certain Floor 2 quest is completed) has multiple choices, from blacksmithing to Leather-working. To craft an item, you must gather a certain amount of loot from EVERY monster on that floor (except maybe boss loot :p).

Last edited by Ragnarok on Fri Aug 16 2013, 19:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing Error)

View user profile

2 Re: Ragnarok's Application on Fri Aug 16 2013, 13:54

Andrew

Admin
Also make a character sheet in either the forum or your signature. Smile

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st

3 Re: Ragnarok's Application on Fri Aug 16 2013, 16:14

Here's mine!

Full name: Travis Valadon
Race (Be creative): Human
Class: Melee
Title: Warrior
Stats:
Strength +5 (+2)
Speed +5 (+2)
Agility +5 (-2)
Accuracy +5
Intelligence +5 (-3)
Wisdom +5 (-3)
Defense +5 [+2] <+2>
Lockpicking +3
Thievery +3 [+3]
Speech 0
Taming 0
Experience: [--------------14EXP/100EXP-------------]
Starting Skill: Quick (Passive): Passively increases Speed by one point.
---Items---
Stone on a stick (Melee weapon)
1,2000 gold.
4 healing potions.
Appearance:
[IMG]
Personality: Travis is kind and friendly, unless you start messing around with him. Generally, he will obey what his parents say, unlike some other teens.
Back story (Real world): Travis grew up in a run down city, with his mother and his father. When he was twelve, he took an interest in RPGs. Travis became a gamer at home, but was still one of the "hip" kids at school. Travis is very smart, and planned to go off to college when he was 18. When he heard about the new Nerve Helmet, Travis figured that this could be his last chance to play a fun RPG before he goes off to college and becomes filled with work. Travis entered himself in, not knowing what would come.

View user profile

4 Re: Ragnarok's Application on Fri Aug 16 2013, 16:18

Andrew

Admin
You should have made a separate thread for your app Fierce. Very Happy

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forum.st

5 Re: Ragnarok's Application on Wed Aug 21 2013, 12:59

Andrew wrote:You should have made a separate thread for your app Fierce. Very Happy
What? Why? Razz
Edit: Oh I see, ok I'll do that.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum